The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howie"
You know, Howie used to make me giggle. When did he become such a boorish boob? He almost, and I said almost makes Bogger look human. He really is acting like he is ten. Grow up Howie. You lost. George outplayed you, and get over it. Your girl Janie is praobably going to win anyways.

I would hate to be in sequester with him. I would be going freaking nuts. Poor Will.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Howie AugustGirl 09-06-06 1
   RE: Howie Estee 09-06-06 2
 RE: Howie seahorse 09-06-06 3
   RE: Howie Miami Joe 09-06-06 4
   RE: Howie newsomewayne 09-06-06 11
 RE: Howie chappi66 09-06-06 5
   RE: Howie kopan 09-06-06 6
 RE: Howie michel 09-06-06 7
   RE: Howie montanarealityfan 09-06-06 9
       RE: Howie JoshInSGV 09-06-06 16
 RE: Howie Breezy 09-06-06 8
 RE: Howie okaychatt 09-06-06 10
 Favorite moment nailbone 09-06-06 12
 Give Howie A Break Savahnna 09-06-06 13
   RE: Give Howie A Break JoshInSGV 09-06-06 17
 RE: Howie maryellennaco 09-06-06 14
   RE: Howie Savahnna 09-07-06 20
 RE: Howie true 09-06-06 15
   RE: Howie fedcamper 09-07-06 18
       RE: Howie Sues 09-07-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Howie"
I wanted to reach into my television and smack him hard. What a dolt. I give George credit for not sinking to his level.

You're right Tishy...Howie got outplayed by the Chicken Man and can't stand it.

I hope it gets kicked out of sequester and loses his stipend. What a jerk.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Howie"
I don't think they'd remove him from the jury, though -- that would bring someone else in (Kaysar, right?), and the replacement would have had the chance to see pretty much everything. Maybe they'll just move him to the twins' old isolation box.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Howie"
I really liked Howie last season. Things have really changed.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Howie"
It is true, Howie is really acting like a big baby, very immature for a 36 year old guy.

But I am affraid he is not, wait untill Will and Boogie get to the sequester house.

He will really unload on them.

I am sure the BB producers will have a talk with him, and anything but physical contact will be allowed.

Howie, just keep it clean, but embarras the heck out of Will and Boogie for getting the rug pulled from under their feet by the girls. They deserve it.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Howie"
I liked him, too. That's why I wanted to be him in the Be the Hamster game. Now I kind of regret that choice.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Howie"
Howie is a freaking cry baby. I thought Marcellus whined alot, but Howie - wholly crap - is he a big baby or what. He had no reason to treat George like that. First of all, poor George was manipulated by the Evil Dr. and second, it is all part of the game and George was playing the game, Duh. I also almost wanted to reach thru the TV and strangle him. I am so glad he is no longer in the house. Jedi Howie has definitely turned to the Dark Side of the Force.

Grow up Howie!!!

kopan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-06-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kopan Click to send private message to kopan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Howie"
Howie is a real jerk. He lost, get over it. The rest of the people in the sequester house wanted to win too, but they're not running around calling people names. I'm sure there is no peace with him around. He really is a bully.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Howie"
Howie is a jerk that we helped feed. Remember last season with his screams at "Busto" weren't any better than what he has displayed this season. The difference is last season we liked his antics since he was avenging Kaysar. This year he just looks like the buffoon he always was!

montanarealityfan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail montanarealityfan Click to send private message to montanarealityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Howie"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

>Howie is a jerk that we
>helped feed. The difference is last season
>we liked his antics since
>he was avenging Kaysar.

Unfortunately, you are absolutely right on this. I think that Janelle helped to keep Howie in check last season, and in the house, there is no one to keep him in check. He didn't play a good game, and has forgotten just that--that it is a game. I was excited when I found out he would be in, because he provided many comic moments last year, but this year, he just looked silly and loud.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Howie"
Yup... I think last year, Howie was kept in line by Janelle. But, I think it was mostly Rachel who helped balance him out. This year, Howie was such a disappointment. He didn't win anything. Not a single HOH or POV went to Howie. He offered no strategic input to no one. He was just a piece of furniture taking up a space that could have easily gone to a much more deserving player.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Howie"
I think he should be locked in his room until it's time to vote.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Howie"
Hi LadyT.

I don't think George outplayed Howie so much as George was more useful to Will and therefore lasted longer.

That aside, I have always thought Howie was a boob. No, make that an obnoxious boob.

His juvenile references to boobies alone was enough to set me off.

Add to that his self indulgent tantrum from last night, and he's completely off my list.

Even if there's a BB Super All Stars show in the future.

He needs to find the closest hurricane and get lost in it. Almost had him with the last one, but no luck.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Favorite moment"
When they finally settled down and James made the comments that "now the little boys are separated and we can watch the video", and then thanked George for remaining adult through it all. Loved the little dig at Howie.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-06-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Give Howie A Break"
And Marcellus is civil these days??

I find his behavior a lot more offensive than Howie's. Sure Howie's an oversized baby....but he's not a bitter guy. He spazzes out and gets over it (granted 'till the next time)...but Marcellus is just plain miserable.

AND....I don't begrude him one iota for being upset with CG.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Give Howie A Break"
I agree with you. Marcellas is a drama queen and his negativity is overbearing. But, the display of immaturity from Howie has absolutelly no parallel. I could understand him being bitter about his eviction. But, there is no excuse to the cruel treatment he gave to George.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Howie"
Man, if I was Will, I'd be practicing my karate moves. Howie is an idiot course, but that trash talking he did to CG will be NOTHING compared to what he does to Will. Whoa! We can HOPE anyway...

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-07-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Howie"
>Man, if I was Will, I'd
>be practicing my karate moves.
>Howie is an idiot course,
>but that trash talking he
>did to CG will be
>NOTHING compared to what he
>does to Will. Whoa! We
>can HOPE anyway...

I think Will is just what the sequester house needs these days. He'll lighten things up and from what we saw they could sure use that.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Howie"
Howie needs to shut the fvck up! I think he could end up costing Janelle votes in the end. I can seriously see people voting against Jani, just to piss Howie off.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Howie"
Good Lord- that's exactly what I was thinking! I think Janelle has a real chance with the votes because she's the strongest competitor left and since they have to vote for SOMEONE, that's often the deciding factor. But Howie could really screw it up for her, especially if she winds up in the final two with (yuck) Boogie and Dr. Will is in the house schmoozing everybody to vote for him! PLEEEAAASE shut up, Howie!!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Howie"
I wouldn't worry about Janie votes...if she doesn't win the HOH, she'll be out anyways...Erika will throw her under the bus...and Boogie knows he won't beat Janie, so he'll take skankika too...

I thought Howie was funny last year. Didn't really appreciate the whole April thing because it was a bit too 'violent' feeling...which is my issue with him this year. You can say what you want and throw your hissy fit, but at no time should anyone feel like you're even entertaining the thought of violence......

I forgot about Rachel! She was definitely a calming influence along with Janie...

I do want to see how he is will Will though.....;)~

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •