The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 19 Pairings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-04-14, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 19 Pairings"
Antonio Sabato Jr. & Cheryl Burke-He's one of those soap opera dudes & she's a gorgeous, popular pro. They'll have fan support from both ends of the pairing, and he is unlikely to suck, so expect them to last awhile.

Betsey Johnson & Tony Dovolani-She's a fashion designer with a gymnastics background. Should last a few weeks.

Randy Couture & Karina Smirnoff-He's a multi-time UFC champion MMA fighter now getting into acting. Chuck Liddell lasted a few weeks when he was on DWTS and Couture is a better athlete than Liddell was, so expect him to last awhile.

Janel Parrish & Val Chmerkovsky-I think she's an actress but I'm unfamiliar with her, but I doubt she's gonna completely suck.

Sadie Robertson & Mark Ballas-She's from the Duck Dynasty show. They do not give Mark Ballas bad partners, so expect her to last most of the season.

Alfonso Ribeiro & Witney Carson-He's another good looking soap opera dude, so he's probably not an early out.

Tommy Chong & Peta Murgatroyd-If he can even remember the dances he'll have 3 left feet. Probable first out.

Michael Waltrip & Emma Slater-He's a 2 time Daytona 500 winner & owns several NASCAR race teams. He's in good shape and is a decent marathon runner, but he's a pretty big guy for a dancer. My gut says he'll have 3 left feet and probably go out a week or 2 after Tommy.

Lea Thompson & Artem Chigvintsev-A famous actress who's starting to get a little long in the tooth. No idea how good she'll be.

Lolo Jones & Keo Motsepe-She's a multisport Olympian in both winter and summer games, and she's good looking and in great shape. She should last a decent length of time.

Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker-He's a young actor who I'm unfamiliar with. No idea how he'll do.

Bethany Mota & Derek Hough-She's a young, popular YouTube personality, he's a 5 time winner who never gets assigned a crappy partner. Derek will contend for Mirror Ball #6.

Tavis Smiley & Sharna Burgess-He's on some Sunday AM TV show, I think. I think Sharna is sexy as hell and I love to ogle her luscious carcass, but I doubt I'll be able to do it for long because my gut says this guy is gonna suck BAD.

That's all of 'em. Enjoy the fireworks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS 19 Pairings Agman2 04-14-16 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 2659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-16, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS 19 Pairings"
Really good point
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •