URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 883
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 19 Pairings"

Posted by Round Robin on 09-04-14 at 09:27 PM
Antonio Sabato Jr. & Cheryl Burke-He's one of those soap opera dudes & she's a gorgeous, popular pro. They'll have fan support from both ends of the pairing, and he is unlikely to suck, so expect them to last awhile.

Betsey Johnson & Tony Dovolani-She's a fashion designer with a gymnastics background. Should last a few weeks.

Randy Couture & Karina Smirnoff-He's a multi-time UFC champion MMA fighter now getting into acting. Chuck Liddell lasted a few weeks when he was on DWTS and Couture is a better athlete than Liddell was, so expect him to last awhile.

Janel Parrish & Val Chmerkovsky-I think she's an actress but I'm unfamiliar with her, but I doubt she's gonna completely suck.

Sadie Robertson & Mark Ballas-She's from the Duck Dynasty show. They do not give Mark Ballas bad partners, so expect her to last most of the season.

Alfonso Ribeiro & Witney Carson-He's another good looking soap opera dude, so he's probably not an early out.

Tommy Chong & Peta Murgatroyd-If he can even remember the dances he'll have 3 left feet. Probable first out.

Michael Waltrip & Emma Slater-He's a 2 time Daytona 500 winner & owns several NASCAR race teams. He's in good shape and is a decent marathon runner, but he's a pretty big guy for a dancer. My gut says he'll have 3 left feet and probably go out a week or 2 after Tommy.

Lea Thompson & Artem Chigvintsev-A famous actress who's starting to get a little long in the tooth. No idea how good she'll be.

Lolo Jones & Keo Motsepe-She's a multisport Olympian in both winter and summer games, and she's good looking and in great shape. She should last a decent length of time.

Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker-He's a young actor who I'm unfamiliar with. No idea how he'll do.

Bethany Mota & Derek Hough-She's a young, popular YouTube personality, he's a 5 time winner who never gets assigned a crappy partner. Derek will contend for Mirror Ball #6.

Tavis Smiley & Sharna Burgess-He's on some Sunday AM TV show, I think. I think Sharna is sexy as hell and I love to ogle her luscious carcass, but I doubt I'll be able to do it for long because my gut says this guy is gonna suck BAD.

That's all of 'em. Enjoy the fireworks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DWTS 19 Pairings"
Posted by Agman2 on 04-14-16 at 03:24 PM
Really good point