The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 16 Ep. 3 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-13, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 16 Ep. 3 ECST"
Keep all the results, filler, filler and more filler on this thread until the West Coast finishes ranting about which star has some fan base they so obviously do not deserve.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Professionasl start the night Snidget 03-26-13 1
 High and Low Lights Snidget 03-26-13 2
 Leader Board Snidget 03-26-13 3
 Results One Snidget 03-26-13 4
 Encore dance Snidget 03-26-13 5
 Next set of Results Snidget 03-26-13 6
   RE: Next set of Results TxSheCat 03-26-13 7
   RE: Next set of Results Sagebrush Dan 03-26-13 14
 Reality Check Montage Snidget 03-26-13 8
 Icona Pop Snidget 03-26-13 9
 New Pros and New Troup Introduction... Snidget 03-26-13 10
 More Results Snidget 03-26-13 11
 Josh Groben Snidget 03-26-13 12
 RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 3 ECST Sagebrush Dan 03-26-13 13
 Last two couples Snidget 03-26-13 15
   RE: Last two couples Sagebrush Dan 03-26-13 17
 Final Results Snidget 03-26-13 16
   RE: Final Results Sagebrush Dan 03-26-13 18
   Thanks, Snidge. Sagebrush Dan 03-26-13 19
       RE: Thanks, Snidge. TxSheCat 03-26-13 20
           RE: Thanks, Snidge. Round Robin 03-27-13 21
               RE: Thanks, Snidge. Estee 03-27-13 22
                   RE: Thanks, Snidge. Round Robin 03-27-13 23
                       RE: Thanks, Snidge. Snidget 03-27-13 24
   RE: Final Results Belle Book 03-27-13 25
       RE: Final Results Round Robin 03-27-13 26
           RE: Final Results Belle Book 03-27-13 27
               RE: Final Results Round Robin 03-27-13 28
                   RE: Final Results Belle Book 03-28-13 29
                       RE: Final Results Round Robin 03-29-13 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-26-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Professionasl start the night"
To Breakdown? Right Now? my ears and the closed captioning do not agree.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-26-13, 09:03 PM (EST)
2. "High and Low Lights"
montage

03-26-13, 09:06 PM (EST)
3. "Leader Board"
Pretty large range, but several couples ties at 36

03-26-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
4. "Results One"
Ingo and Kym (and they can't hear it) are the first ones safe.

Next couple who is safe is...Sean and Peta.

Also safe are...Wynonna and Tony

First couple in jeopardy is...Victor and Lindsay. Boooos from the crowd.

Tom says they are already an ugly mob.

Twitter chose the encore dance. The couple with the most tweets are Zendaya and Val.

03-26-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
5. "Encore dance"
Jive.

03-26-13, 09:18 PM (EST)
6. "Next set of Results"
Ali lost Mark last night. Mark was having a panic, but they are safe tonight.

DL and Cheryl...Unique descriptions of the partnership. No restraining orders. You are coming back next week.

Lisa and Gleb. She's going to sleep with Len. He seems pleased. I do not understand. Sexual favors not withstanding they are in jeopardy tonight.

TxSheCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-13, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxSheCat Click to send private message to TxSheCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next set of Results"
DL and Cheryl safe???? Good heavens....

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Next set of Results"
Not too surprised about DL, am glad Lisa's in jeopardy.

03-26-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
8. "Reality Check Montage"
They thought they knew what they were getting into, but then reality b-slapped them.

03-26-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
9. "Icona Pop"
Singing - I Love It

03-26-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
10. "New Pros and New Troup Introductions"

03-26-13, 09:41 PM (EST)
11. "More Results"
Next couple safe is...Zendaya and Val

Kelly and Derek you are safe too.

Jacoby and Karina...you're safe.

03-26-13, 09:46 PM (EST)
12. "Josh Groben"
Brave

03-26-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 3 ECST"
Waiting on pins and needles....

I can't stand the suspense of waiting, so I always check your reports before it even comes on here.

03-26-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
15. "Last two couples"
Andy and Sharna
Dorothy and Tristan

The next couple safe is...Dorothy and Tristan so Andy and Sharna are in jeopardy.

03-26-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Last two couples"
*foot tapping*

03-26-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
16. "Final Results"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-13 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Of the bottom three, the first couple safe is...Andy and Sharna.

Victor and Linsay or Lisa and Gleb.

Dorothy and Tristan please come out, come join us.

Spine surgeon told her she needs to withdraw and she could have nerve damage from an injury.

Oh dear, I hope she gets well soon.

Next week, Prom Night.

03-26-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Final Results"
What a shame! She was my sentimental favorite, too. I will miss her. Hopefully she can come back for another season.

Another week with Lisa. *barf*

03-26-13, 10:02 PM (EST)
19. "Thanks, Snidge."
I appreciate your work.

TxSheCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-13, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxSheCat Click to send private message to TxSheCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Thanks, Snidge."
>I appreciate your work.

Ditto! Thanks for the recap!

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-27-13, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Thanks, Snidge."
Surprised DL wasn't at least bottom two. I think we just found out who the Worsters are backing this season. Not that surprised Dorothy had to quit. That bad back played hell with her training this week.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-13, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thanks, Snidge."
Believe it or not, they're still staying out of this: individual members might be voting for D.L, but there's been no mobilization from management.

He's getting his numbers somewhere, though -- it takes serious votes to cancel out those scores to the point of a total escape from B2. Maybe if everything breaks right for him, he can win the most coveted of all titles for his casting slot: Mr. Midseason Fodder.

03-27-13, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Thanks, Snidge."
I guaran-damn-tee you individual worsters are voting for this guy in droves. I doubt Cheryl's fan base could make that save by itself. DL SUCKS!!!

03-27-13, 10:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Thanks, Snidge."
And there are a lot of people that probably don't know they are worsters who were doing this before VFTW started up and will probably keep on doing it after the site closes.

That vote for the in any way likable underdog (who usually has some talent deficit) streak is strong. Sometimes there is a good personality, sometimes on shows like this they have fans from other things, and some people just find anytime the judges really whack on someone too hard they just gotta vote for that one.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-27-13, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Final Results"
I was so disappointed! I voted for Dorothy online, although I split my online votes with Zendaya this week. What a shame that an injury took her out!

On the bright side, I can look at Gleb for at least another week. But that doesn't quite make up for losing Dorothy!

A very disappointed Belle Book

03-27-13, 02:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Final Results"
Even if Dorothy hadn't gotten hurt, she was not a serious candidate for the win. I think at best she was a 6th or 7th place finisher. Maybe she could make 5th with a good run, but there are too many others with more ability and/or bigger fanbases for Dorothy to win even if fully healthy.

03-27-13, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Final Results"
You're right -- Dorothy probably wouldn't have been good enough to win even if she'd been fully healthy, but I would've voted for her as long as she was in before switching all my votes to better contestants. But I once had a Dorothy Hamill hairstyle and the athletes that I vote for tend to be figure skaters and gymnasts, and as such Dorothy was a sentimental favorite of mine. I'm just disappointed that an injury took her out.

Belle Book

03-27-13, 10:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Final Results"
Speaking of gymnasts, I've been voting for Aly Raisman. I think she's cute, and she has a decent shot at winning.

03-28-13, 12:05 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Final Results"
Me too. I'd been splitting my votes between her and Dorothy (Aly got the phone votes). Now that Dorothy's gone, I might give the online votes to Zendaya -- she's also talented and has a fine shot of winning.

Belle Book

03-29-13, 00:19 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Final Results"
I don't think Zendaya's gonna need any of my votes. She's a mortal lock to make the final.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •