URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 838
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 16 Ep. 3 ECST"

Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 08:53 PM
Keep all the results, filler, filler and more filler on this thread until the West Coast finishes ranting about which star has some fan base they so obviously do not deserve.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Professionasl start the night"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:01 PM
To Breakdown? Right Now? my ears and the closed captioning do not agree.

"High and Low Lights"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:03 PM
montage

"Leader Board"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:06 PM
Pretty large range, but several couples ties at 36

"Results One"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:08 PM
Ingo and Kym (and they can't hear it) are the first ones safe.

Next couple who is safe is...Sean and Peta.

Also safe are...Wynonna and Tony

First couple in jeopardy is...Victor and Lindsay. Boooos from the crowd.

Tom says they are already an ugly mob.

Twitter chose the encore dance. The couple with the most tweets are Zendaya and Val.

"Encore dance"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:14 PM
Jive.

"Next set of Results"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:18 PM
Ali lost Mark last night. Mark was having a panic, but they are safe tonight.

DL and Cheryl...Unique descriptions of the partnership. No restraining orders. You are coming back next week.

Lisa and Gleb. She's going to sleep with Len. He seems pleased. I do not understand. Sexual favors not withstanding they are in jeopardy tonight.

"RE: Next set of Results"
Posted by TxSheCat on 03-26-13 at 09:22 PM
DL and Cheryl safe???? Good heavens....

"RE: Next set of Results"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-26-13 at 09:48 PM
Not too surprised about DL, am glad Lisa's in jeopardy.

"Reality Check Montage"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:24 PM
They thought they knew what they were getting into, but then reality b-slapped them.

"Icona Pop"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:28 PM
Singing - I Love It

"New Pros and New Troup Introductions"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:34 PM

"More Results"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:41 PM
Next couple safe is...Zendaya and Val

Kelly and Derek you are safe too.

Jacoby and Karina...you're safe.

"Josh Groben"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:46 PM
Brave

"RE: DWTS 16 Ep. 3 ECST"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-26-13 at 09:47 PM
Waiting on pins and needles....

I can't stand the suspense of waiting, so I always check your reports before it even comes on here.

"Last two couples"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:53 PM
Andy and Sharna
Dorothy and Tristan

The next couple safe is...Dorothy and Tristan so Andy and Sharna are in jeopardy.

"RE: Last two couples"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-26-13 at 09:59 PM
*foot tapping*

"Final Results"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-13 at 09:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-13 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Of the bottom three, the first couple safe is...Andy and Sharna.

Victor and Linsay or Lisa and Gleb.

Dorothy and Tristan please come out, come join us.

Spine surgeon told her she needs to withdraw and she could have nerve damage from an injury.

Oh dear, I hope she gets well soon.

Next week, Prom Night.

"RE: Final Results"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-26-13 at 10:01 PM
What a shame! She was my sentimental favorite, too. I will miss her. Hopefully she can come back for another season.

Another week with Lisa. *barf*

"Thanks, Snidge."
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-26-13 at 10:02 PM
I appreciate your work.

"RE: Thanks, Snidge."
Posted by TxSheCat on 03-26-13 at 10:25 PM
>I appreciate your work.

Ditto! Thanks for the recap!

Posted by Round Robin on 03-27-13 at 02:28 AM
Surprised DL wasn't at least bottom two. I think we just found out who the Worsters are backing this season. Not that surprised Dorothy had to quit. That bad back played hell with her training this week.

Posted by Estee on 03-27-13 at 08:22 AM
Believe it or not, they're still staying out of this: individual members might be voting for D.L, but there's been no mobilization from management.

He's getting his numbers somewhere, though -- it takes serious votes to cancel out those scores to the point of a total escape from B2. Maybe if everything breaks right for him, he can win the most coveted of all titles for his casting slot: Mr. Midseason Fodder.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-27-13 at 10:37 AM
I guaran-damn-tee you individual worsters are voting for this guy in droves. I doubt Cheryl's fan base could make that save by itself. DL SUCKS!!!

Posted by Snidget on 03-27-13 at 10:53 AM
And there are a lot of people that probably don't know they are worsters who were doing this before VFTW started up and will probably keep on doing it after the site closes.

That vote for the in any way likable underdog (who usually has some talent deficit) streak is strong. Sometimes there is a good personality, sometimes on shows like this they have fans from other things, and some people just find anytime the judges really whack on someone too hard they just gotta vote for that one.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-27-13 at 12:05 PM
I was so disappointed! I voted for Dorothy online, although I split my online votes with Zendaya this week. What a shame that an injury took her out!

On the bright side, I can look at Gleb for at least another week. But that doesn't quite make up for losing Dorothy!

A very disappointed Belle Book

Posted by Round Robin on 03-27-13 at 02:11 PM
Even if Dorothy hadn't gotten hurt, she was not a serious candidate for the win. I think at best she was a 6th or 7th place finisher. Maybe she could make 5th with a good run, but there are too many others with more ability and/or bigger fanbases for Dorothy to win even if fully healthy.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-27-13 at 06:30 PM
You're right -- Dorothy probably wouldn't have been good enough to win even if she'd been fully healthy, but I would've voted for her as long as she was in before switching all my votes to better contestants. But I once had a Dorothy Hamill hairstyle and the athletes that I vote for tend to be figure skaters and gymnasts, and as such Dorothy was a sentimental favorite of mine. I'm just disappointed that an injury took her out.

Belle Book

Posted by Round Robin on 03-27-13 at 10:19 PM
Speaking of gymnasts, I've been voting for Aly Raisman. I think she's cute, and she has a decent shot at winning.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-28-13 at 12:05 PM
Me too. I'd been splitting my votes between her and Dorothy (Aly got the phone votes). Now that Dorothy's gone, I might give the online votes to Zendaya -- she's also talented and has a fine shot of winning.

Belle Book

Posted by Round Robin on 03-29-13 at 00:19 AM
I don't think Zendaya's gonna need any of my votes. She's a mortal lock to make the final.