The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-07-11, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Rumor #1, as reported elsewhere here on Reality TV World, is that Dina Lohan is supposedly in talks about appearing on DWTS 13. Not the 1st time for her, as she was rumored for DWTS 7, which Brooke Burke won.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Estee 07-07-11 1
 RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors altpeach 07-07-11 2
   RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors JessicaRN 07-07-11 3
       RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Round Robin 07-08-11 4
           RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Belle Book 07-08-11 5
               RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors JessicaRN 07-08-11 6
       RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors qwertypie 07-10-11 7
   RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Estee 07-10-11 8
 Two more allegeds vince3 07-20-11 9
   RE: Two more allegeds Round Robin 07-21-11 10
       RE: Two more allegeds JessicaRN 07-21-11 11
           RE: Two more allegeds JessicaRN 07-22-11 12
               High profile, my fat hairy @$$ Round Robin 07-26-11 13
                   RE: High profile, my fat hairy @$$ Round Robin 07-27-11 14
   RE: Two more allegeds qwertypie 08-06-11 18
 Regis Philbin. Estee 08-03-11 15
   RE: Regis Philbin. JessicaRN 08-03-11 16
       RE: Regis Philbin. Round Robin 08-04-11 17
 Retired football player rumor Round Robin 08-22-11 19
 RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Loree 08-25-11 20
   RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors JessicaRN 08-25-11 21
       RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Loree 08-25-11 22
           RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Round Robin 08-26-11 23
   RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Snidget 08-27-11 24
       RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Round Robin 08-28-11 25
 RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors KoalaChick 08-29-11 26
 RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Farmie 08-29-11 27
   RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Round Robin 08-30-11 28
 RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors Agman2 04-14-16 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-11, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
At this point, they'd probably have an easier time signing the daughter.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

altpeach 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-07-11, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Oh dear God no!! I guess she thinks Michael is getting more tv time than she while doing his stint on Celebrity Rehab. Now she has to play catch up.

Also, I heard on a local radio show that Heidi Klum and possibly Mary J. Blige are set to appear. They also said Betty White and Tyler Perry so now I don't find it credible. Especially since Betty White has said she would not do DWTS and Tyler is filming the Alex Cross movie.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-07-11, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Too soon for Casey Anthony??

07-08-11, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
A. Nobody would vote for her, and B. She'll probably be looking for a hole to crawl into for awhile after she gets out of the slammer.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-08-11, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
You're probably right about both. I'd find it hard to vote for Casey even if she was an outstanding dancer (and I doubt she is). And considering the mood of a lot of people once she gets out of the slammer, Casey should probably just go and hide away somewhere safe.

07-08-11, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Casey Anthony and her partner Derek Hough, dancing the Paso Doble. This time, the bull wins!

After she does her speaking tour, Celebrity Rehab and Sober House would be a "safe" place for her, as long as she doesn't end up on the roof!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-11, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
*SNORT*

07-10-11, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
I can safely say that if we get Tyler Perry, I'm taking the season off.

There will now be a brief pause while someone calls me racist.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-11, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Two more allegeds"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-11 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/snooki-and-rob-kardashian-may-reportedly-go-dancing-with-stars-12496.php

Snooki, and Rob Kardashian... Kim's brother.

ETA: And that would be double retreads if it happens...: Jersey Shore and Keeping Up With The Kardashians both get their 2nd member on the show...

07-21-11, 00:56 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Two more allegeds"
Also rumors at that link on Mike Tyson, though his reps say they're bull$hit.

God help us all if they put Snooki on there. If they're dumb enough to do that, I at least hope they give her to Derek.

07-21-11, 07:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Two more allegeds"
Snookie is "flexible" though!

I saw a recent interview with Mike Tyson and he is very thin and in great shape.

07-22-11, 06:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Two more allegeds"
I just saw a blurb a about the Basketball Wife who is engaged to Ochocinco.

07-26-11, 01:11 AM (EST)
13. "High profile, my fat hairy @$$"
A so-called "news" blurb elsewhere on this website said DWTS was trying to attract "high profile" celebs to be on DWTS 13. They listed a bunch of names. Well, high profile, my @$$. Every name they gave has come out already, and except for Mike Tyson who was once heavyweight champion, none of them are high profile. In fact, not only are they low profile, but they'd all be NO profile if they weren't connected to some famous people. If Dina Lohan & Christina Milian and Snooki Polizzi and Rob Whatshisface are what pass for celebs these days, DWTS is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. I hope it hasn't jumped the shark, but with this bunch of losers on its target list I fear it might have.

07-27-11, 03:59 AM (EST)
14. "RE: High profile, my fat hairy @$$"
Now I read that the Snooki rumors are false also. When the eff are the stinking rumormongers gonna get one right?

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-11, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Two more allegeds"
Snooki and Derek -- BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

08-03-11, 05:23 PM (EST)
15. "Regis Philbin."
Confirmed invited: didn't necessarily accept.

08-03-11, 10:22 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Regis Philbin."
I don't want to see him doing this. He doesn't need to do it and even if he can dance, it's going to be "old school". Reege, say no!

08-04-11, 01:16 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Regis Philbin."
He's too old. He would seriously suck.

08-22-11, 01:39 AM (EST)
19. "Retired football player rumor"
Heard from another DWTS fan today that Deion Sanders is rumored to be the retired football player on DWTS this fall. I'd love to see that.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
TMZ says that David Arquette is doing the show and teamed with Kym.

ET has hinted that Ryan O'Neal is also on this season.

08-25-11, 03:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
I watched one episode of the Ryan & Tatum show. Ryan is just creepy crazy. David Arquette is funny crazy.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-11 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Hope Solo (soccer player) seems to be telling people she is on the show and paired with Maks.

And it sounds like Maks' brother Val will be a pro this season too.

08-26-11, 00:40 AM (EST)
23. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
I think Hope's gorgeous, I hope she's on. Wish she was partnered with somebody I like better than Max, though.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-11, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
TMZ says Chaz Bono is in

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

08-28-11, 00:56 AM (EST)
25. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
You've got to be kidding. What's he famous for other than being Cher's kid and having a sex change? They're REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-29-11, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
TMZ is also reporting Nancy Grace. Doubt she'll live up to her last name...

Farmie 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-11, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Being a big All My Children fan (showing my age but I've watched since the beginning), I'm really excited about JR Martinez. I usually don't vote but I will be this season.

Farmie

08-30-11, 01:24 AM (EST)
28. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
That guy will get a $hitload of votes due to being a war veteran.

Agman2 2685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-14-16, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Good Point

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •