URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 749
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 13 cast rumors"

Posted by Round Robin on 07-07-11 at 00:39 AM
Rumor #1, as reported elsewhere here on Reality TV World, is that Dina Lohan is supposedly in talks about appearing on DWTS 13. Not the 1st time for her, as she was rumored for DWTS 7, which Brooke Burke won.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: DWTS 13 cast rumors"
Posted by Estee on 07-07-11 at 09:43 AM
At this point, they'd probably have an easier time signing the daughter.

Posted by altpeach on 07-07-11 at 04:46 PM
Oh dear God no!! I guess she thinks Michael is getting more tv time than she while doing his stint on Celebrity Rehab. Now she has to play catch up.

Also, I heard on a local radio show that Heidi Klum and possibly Mary J. Blige are set to appear. They also said Betty White and Tyler Perry so now I don't find it credible. Especially since Betty White has said she would not do DWTS and Tyler is filming the Alex Cross movie.

Posted by JessicaRN on 07-07-11 at 04:52 PM
Too soon for Casey Anthony??

Posted by Round Robin on 07-08-11 at 04:09 AM
A. Nobody would vote for her, and B. She'll probably be looking for a hole to crawl into for awhile after she gets out of the slammer.

Posted by Belle Book on 07-08-11 at 04:21 PM
You're probably right about both. I'd find it hard to vote for Casey even if she was an outstanding dancer (and I doubt she is). And considering the mood of a lot of people once she gets out of the slammer, Casey should probably just go and hide away somewhere safe.

Posted by JessicaRN on 07-08-11 at 07:56 PM
Casey Anthony and her partner Derek Hough, dancing the Paso Doble. This time, the bull wins!

After she does her speaking tour, Celebrity Rehab and Sober House would be a "safe" place for her, as long as she doesn't end up on the roof!

Posted by qwertypie on 07-10-11 at 00:46 AM
*SNORT*

Posted by Estee on 07-10-11 at 10:03 AM
I can safely say that if we get Tyler Perry, I'm taking the season off.

There will now be a brief pause while someone calls me racist.

"Two more allegeds"
Posted by vince3 on 07-20-11 at 07:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-11 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/snooki-and-rob-kardashian-may-reportedly-go-dancing-with-stars-12496.php

Snooki, and Rob Kardashian... Kim's brother.

ETA: And that would be double retreads if it happens...: Jersey Shore and Keeping Up With The Kardashians both get their 2nd member on the show...

"RE: Two more allegeds"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-21-11 at 00:56 AM
Also rumors at that link on Mike Tyson, though his reps say they're bull$hit.

God help us all if they put Snooki on there. If they're dumb enough to do that, I at least hope they give her to Derek.

Posted by JessicaRN on 07-21-11 at 07:40 PM
Snookie is "flexible" though!

I saw a recent interview with Mike Tyson and he is very thin and in great shape.

Posted by JessicaRN on 07-22-11 at 06:57 PM
I just saw a blurb a about the Basketball Wife who is engaged to Ochocinco.

"High profile, my fat hairy @$$"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-26-11 at 01:11 AM
A so-called "news" blurb elsewhere on this website said DWTS was trying to attract "high profile" celebs to be on DWTS 13. They listed a bunch of names. Well, high profile, my @$$. Every name they gave has come out already, and except for Mike Tyson who was once heavyweight champion, none of them are high profile. In fact, not only are they low profile, but they'd all be NO profile if they weren't connected to some famous people. If Dina Lohan & Christina Milian and Snooki Polizzi and Rob Whatshisface are what pass for celebs these days, DWTS is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. I hope it hasn't jumped the shark, but with this bunch of losers on its target list I fear it might have.

"RE: High profile, my fat hairy @$$"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-27-11 at 03:59 AM
Now I read that the Snooki rumors are false also. When the eff are the stinking rumormongers gonna get one right?

Posted by qwertypie on 08-06-11 at 05:38 PM
Snooki and Derek -- BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

"Regis Philbin."
Posted by Estee on 08-03-11 at 05:23 PM
Confirmed invited: didn't necessarily accept.

"RE: Regis Philbin."
Posted by JessicaRN on 08-03-11 at 10:22 PM
I don't want to see him doing this. He doesn't need to do it and even if he can dance, it's going to be "old school". Reege, say no!

"RE: Regis Philbin."
Posted by Round Robin on 08-04-11 at 01:16 AM
He's too old. He would seriously suck.

"Retired football player rumor"
Posted by Round Robin on 08-22-11 at 01:39 AM
Heard from another DWTS fan today that Deion Sanders is rumored to be the retired football player on DWTS this fall. I'd love to see that.

Posted by Loree on 08-25-11 at 02:55 PM
TMZ says that David Arquette is doing the show and teamed with Kym.

ET has hinted that Ryan O'Neal is also on this season.

Posted by JessicaRN on 08-25-11 at 03:18 PM
I watched one episode of the Ryan & Tatum show. Ryan is just creepy crazy. David Arquette is funny crazy.

Posted by Loree on 08-25-11 at 03:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-11 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Hope Solo (soccer player) seems to be telling people she is on the show and paired with Maks.

And it sounds like Maks' brother Val will be a pro this season too.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-26-11 at 00:40 AM
I think Hope's gorgeous, I hope she's on. Wish she was partnered with somebody I like better than Max, though.

Posted by Snidget on 08-27-11 at 08:45 PM
TMZ says Chaz Bono is in

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-28-11 at 00:56 AM
You've got to be kidding. What's he famous for other than being Cher's kid and having a sex change? They're REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one.

Posted by KoalaChick on 08-29-11 at 02:12 PM
TMZ is also reporting Nancy Grace. Doubt she'll live up to her last name...

Posted by Farmie on 08-29-11 at 10:07 PM
Being a big All My Children fan (showing my age but I've watched since the beginning), I'm really excited about JR Martinez. I usually don't vote but I will be this season.

Farmie

Posted by Round Robin on 08-30-11 at 01:24 AM
That guy will get a $hitload of votes due to being a war veteran.

Posted by Agman2 on 04-14-16 at 04:19 PM
Good Point