1. Evan & Anna -- I loved Evan in the Olympics and I thought he was very good in the Viennese Waltz.
2. Nicole & Derek -- the only reason why I put her behind Evan is because I like Evan more.
3. Erin & Maksim -- the best of the rest. She was good but not even very good, let alone great.
4. Shannen & Mark -- surprisingly good, considering how nervous she was. I'm glad she mentioned her father.
5. Pamela & Damien -- the cha-cha-cha is definitely Pamela's dance! The foxtrot might not be, however.
6. Chad & Cheryl -- better than the judges' scores indicated. I think he'll get pretty far.
7. Nicey & Louis -- like Pamela, the cha-cha-cha is more her dance. I just worry about the foxtrot.
8. Jake & Chelsie -- he did a pretty good job, but he was a little stiff. And the rose prop was a little overdone.
9. Kate & Tony -- Kate's nerves got the best of her. And I'm not fond of her anyway.
10. Aiden & Edyta -- too cheesy. That might really hurt him unless he rebounds next week.
11. Buzz & Ashly -- oh dear. He's just not good enough. He's 80 years old, after all.