The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Premier date for Seson 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-10, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Premier date for Seson 10"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-10 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

Premier date will be March 22. This time around there will be fewer couples. Contestants have not yet been named. Can't wait! The winter hiatus is so boring.

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/414131_dancing12.html

ETA: I hate how I can't fix a misspelling the title

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Premier date for Seson 10 vince3 01-13-10 1
   RE: Premier date for Seson 10 Round Robin 01-14-10 2
       RE: Premier date for Seson 10 Loree 01-14-10 3
           RE: Premier date for Seson 10 Round Robin 01-15-10 4
 More info on Season 10 Chez 01-27-10 5
   RE: More info on Season 10 vince3 03-01-10 6
 RE: Premier date for Seson 10 KLicK 03-09-10 7
   RE: Premier date for Seson 10 Snidget 03-09-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-10, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Premier date for Seson 10"
I think I saw that they're will only be 10 couples this time, because they went a little too crazy the past couple of seasons with 13, 14, and 16 star casts.......

Is it too much to hope that might mean a Triplet-less season?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-14-10, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Premier date for Seson 10"
Probably 12. The article at the link said 11 or 12 at the most. I hit one of the links in the article, and it said having such big casts the last few seasons caused a lot of problems like too many lesser known "stars", too many dances that some of the pros themselves didn't know, and plenty of others. And some of the pros are due for a break, so the smaller casts would let some of the pros take one. Not looking forward to the first Edyta-less season though, but I would like to see one without Derek.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-10, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Premier date for Seson 10"
I hope we have none of the triplets. And if we are stuck with one I hope they are paired with a dud and booted first.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-15-10, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Premier date for Seson 10"
I don't think we're gonna have Julianne. She was in the middle of a run where she was doing a concert tour (forget who she was opening for) followed by a movie then going right from that into another movie. We'll probably get stuck with Derek and Mark though. With all the wins they have between them it's hard for ABC to say no even if they know people are starting to hate their guts.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-10, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "More info on Season 10"
It's all here in the link (which I hope I did correctly). Imagine Paulo Abdul as a judge! What fun !!

http://www.examiner.com/x-24089-TV-Examiner~y2010m1d27-Dancing-With-the-Stars-Four-professional-dancers-face-cuts-ABC-courts-Paula-Abdul

Although “Dancing With the Stars” doesn’t premiere until March 22nd, details are slowly beginning to leak out about season ten. Four professional dancers out of last’s season’s crew of 16 will be eliminated before the season even begins. Plus, the buzz continues to grow that Paula Abdul may be added as a fourth judge on the hugely popular reality competition series.

Many of the professional dancers don’t even know if they’ll be returning for season ten. That’s because the number of teams is being reduced by 25%. Last year, 16 stars began season nine. This season, only 12 stars will compete. That means 4 of the 16 dance professionals from last season will not return. The dancers don’t yet know who’s on the chopping block. Louis Van Amstel recently tweeted that the pros will learn their fates on February 8th. He said, “Only 20 more days before I find out about season 10 of DWTS. Hopefully I’ll be back.” The following 16 professional dancers competed last season, but four will not return:

Alec Mazo (Natalie Coughlin)
Dmitry Chaplin (Mya)
Louis Van Amstel (Kelly Osbourne)
Anna Trebunskaya (Chuck Liddell)
Edyta Sliwinska (Ashley Hamilton)
Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Debi Mazar)
Anna Demidova (Michael Irvin)
Jonathan Roberts (Macy Gray)
Mark Ballas (Melissa Joan Hart)
Chelsie Hightower (Louie Vito)
Karina Smirnoff (Aaron Carter)
Tony Dovdani (Kathy Ireland)
Cheryl Burke (Tom DeLay)
Kym Johnson (Donny Osmond)
Derek Hough (Joanna Krupa)
Lacey Schwimmer (Mark Decascos)
The stars and their partners usually begin practicing several weeks before their first dance on “Dancing With the Stars.” That means rehearsals should begin in a month or so. As usual, the new slate of contestants will be announced live on “Good Morning America” during the week of March 1-5.

In more news, it’s been widely reported that ABC has offered Paula Abdul a $1 million development deal, if she agrees to appear on “Dancing With the Stars.” There is some speculation that Abdul has been asked to compete. However, if she accepts ABC’s offer, she will more likely become the fourth judge, joining Len Goodman, Bruno Tunioli and Carrie Ann Inaba. With years of choreography and dance experience, Paula Abdul would certainly have the know-how to offer constructive criticism. On the other hand, if she competes, ABC will face backlash from fans that already complain about an unfair advantage due to previous dance experience. This happened to Mya, although Donny Osmond ultimately defeated the singer during last season’s finals.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More info on Season 10"
Lacey and Jonathan are reportedly out this season....

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-09-10, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Premier date for Seson 10"
Does anyone know the schedule for the results shows? They used to be on Tuesdays at 9:00 -- but that's LOST's spot now.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Premier date for Seson 10"
Thefutoncritic.com has it at 8-9 on Tuesday before Lost.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •