The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

CorrieE 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-05-08, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CorrieE Click to send private message to CorrieE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
I have a friend who attends the Culinary Institute of America where Christina was attending. My friend said Christina will be the winner of Hell's Kitchen...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen mysticwolf 06-05-08 1
   RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen momof4inVA 06-05-08 2
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen starshyn99 06-06-08 3
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen geekboy 06-11-08 5
   RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen Loree 06-11-08 6
       RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen momof4inVA 06-12-08 7
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen geekboy 06-17-08 8
   RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen LostAddict 06-18-08 9
       I hate to jinx it moonbaby 06-18-08 10
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen Q 06-18-08 11
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen missallure 06-19-08 12
   RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen Snidget 06-19-08 13
       RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen missallure 06-19-08 14
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen CantStandToLook 06-30-08 15
 RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen FOXmePUHLEEZ 07-09-08 16
   A poem from Hell... planetjoe 07-09-08 17
       WARNING - planetjoe Bebo 07-10-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
Welcome to the board.

If Christina let it out she's in breach of contract. My guess is that she's not gonna chance that if she is the winner, so I'm thinking your friend is making an assumption or is basing her opinion on what she thinks should happen based on the CIA credentials.

She could very well be correct, but if I were she I'd be careful not to say that I "know" and potentially get Christina in trouble.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-05-08, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
Christina is probably a great sous chef I don't see her winning at all. She has been up for termimation afew times. Having said that I don't see a winner yet(just glad to see that winey guy go finally) I think that Jess has a good chance. She would be my favorite except for Bobby (his problem or gift is he is never the best or the worst). If I had to pick now it would be him.

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
Petrozza told me what the amount they get fined if they reveal anything, and well, let's just say it is a LOT, plus they would not get their "prize" of running Ramsay's new place, so I doubt she let anything slip.

I do like Christina, but it sounds like it might be wishful thinking or a misinterpretation of something she said. It doesn't look like Ramsay is keen on trusting her with her XP lvl.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-11-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
I've watched all the past season's of HK, and this season is quite unique because there is really no "favorite" and of the remaining five, does anyone get you excited? Does anyone appear to be a winner? No, they don't. I have to suspect that at this point in the taping, Gordon wasn't all that excited either.

Now, lets step back a bit and look at the past couple weeks of editing.

Of the top five, which one, if any, appears to be stepping up their game right now? That would be Christina.

Who is slipping? That would be both Jen and Cory.

Who has received VERY LITTLE camera time? Petrozza.

What do these edits mean? Who knows, right now.

I don't think Jen has a snowball's chance in hell of winning this unless she TOTALLY turns things around...or unless Gordon really does like her attitude.

If I were a wagering man, i'd put my money on Christina right now, but even though Petrozza has been getting little time on screen, he has received quite a few compliments from Gordon over the past couple weeks. He could be in the running too.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
If Petrozza was the winner I can't see Gordon always reminding us how dirty he is. Nobody wants to go to a restaurant run by someone that has been outed on TV as dirty. It would have been easy to edit that out if he was going to win. But the fact they left it in tells me that he does not win. Similar to last season with the female that took the pasta out of the garbage to serve to customers. They want ratings. But they also want customers after the show.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-08, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
My opinion( for what it's worth )is that Corey and Jenn will be the finalist. With Corey winning. JMHO

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-17-08, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
After tonight's episode, i still stand by my prediction that Petrozza could in fact win this thing.

Anyone else?

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-18-08, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
I agree. I think Petrozza will win. Corey has lost it. Christina is way too much like season 2 winner (what was her name again?) hence, we are left with Petrozza. He has been as close to perfect as any chef on the show. I think we keep seeing his messy workstation because that's the only thing wrong with him. After chef last night told him he could be messy his meat was perfect, I thought, there it is. He's going to win.

Surfkitten summer sigshop

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I hate to jinx it"
but I would like to see him win.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-18-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
I'm just glad that Jen is gone. She really irked me to no end. I am glad she is gone.

Now I think Corey goes next and we have a Petrozza/Christina final. I am thinking Petrozza wins this thing with Christina getting kudos and a hang in there girl, you did great, just need more experience thing.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

missallure 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missallure Click to send private message to missallure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
Does anyone happen to know Christina's last name? I love love love Christina for some reason and I wanted to look her up on myspace. She may not be allowed to have one until after the show but I can look her up for future reference. Anyway I think that she is going to win too...we will see!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-08, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%27s_Kitchen_%28U.S._season_4%29 says Christina Machamer is the full name. Wikipedia usually lists full name of the contestants of most shows.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008 and Dancing with the Tribe!

missallure 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missallure Click to send private message to missallure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
Thanks.......good to know!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-08, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
I'd love to see Petrozza take this whole thing because he's an all around likeable guy and according to Ramser, can really cook.

But something in my gut tells me, maybe Corrie was right all along. I'm just wondering if there will be any retribution for letting the cat out of the bag early.

Syren did this

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Winner of Hell's Kitchen"
Well! It looks like your friend was dead on the money!

The finale sucked Matt's tartare. Petrozza was, shall we say, what happens to wood with an electrical tool purchased at Home Depot or Lowe's.

Christina had dishes RETURNED to the pass when Petrozza's station wasn't properly prepped and Bobby helped him create a substitute.

Longevity, my favorite Chef Ramsey? Wait 'till whoever's been dating her gets amarous because of that $250,000 salary and she has to start 9 month stints staring a family. LONGEVITY? When you said Petrozza's menu was more daring?

Don't mess up a good concept, a good show and a fantabulous career (yours) because you're too proud to purchase a blow up doll and keep the show ON THE LEVEL/SQUARE/FAIR.

planetjoe 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail planetjoe Click to send private message to planetjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "A poem from Hell..."
Unsolicited Kindness...
Kinship in Competition.
A Handshake; Respectfulness,
No matter who does win.

So open Hell's Kitchen!
Let them dine on our souls.
One more culinary inspiration
Decides who gets the gold.

Petrozza or Christina?
Who opens Hells' Door, and escapes?
Well, Christina may have earned it...
But give Petrozza a JOB, f'chrissake!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "WARNING - planetjoe"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Posting the same message multiple times is a violation of those guidelines. I have removed your duplicate post from the other thread.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •