The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opening credits analysis?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-08, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opening credits analysis?"
Gordon's hidden hints in the lead graphics before this -- and there might be a few clues lurking within the miniaturized chaos in the kitchen.

Just to start the discussion: Bobby is shown launching a rolling pin with very little regard to the demand it might do down the line, while Dominic delivers the first chop (and received it in the premiere).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opening credits analysis? Seana 04-09-08 1
   RE: Opening credits analysis? Estee 04-09-08 3
 RE: Opening credits analysis? foonermints 04-09-08 2
   RE: Opening credits analysis? starshyn99 04-10-08 5
       RE: Opening credits analysis? Estee 04-10-08 6
           Wait a minute! foonermints 04-10-08 7
 RE: Opening credits analysis? Silvergirl1 04-09-08 4
 RE: Opening credits analysis? Seana 04-14-08 8
   RE: Opening credits analysis? foonermints 04-14-08 9
       RE: Opening credits analysis? cherluvr4life 05-14-08 10
           RE: Opening credits analysis? cherluvr4life 07-11-08 11
               RE: Opening credits analysis? Seana 07-11-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
Gordon's hidden hints in the lead graphics before this...

I did not know this. Do you have an example, just off the top of your head?

I'll have to give the credits another look now. This was the first week I've seen them, having missed the first 10 minutes of the premiere. I thought they looked a little silly, in truth.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-09-08, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
Rock had a pose of open celebration last year.

In the first season, Gordon was standing in the center of the screen while contestants appeared on his left and right. To each one, he shook his head or otherwise showed disapproval -- but when Michael appeared, he very slightly nodded. (I think Draco was the first one to spot that.)

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
I'm just waiting for starshyn99 to pm me.

Potatoes can have bookies too!

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
Sorry, I wish I had more to pass along but he's being a good boy and not talking much, only about stuff that happened already.

04-10-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
only about stuff that happened already.

We'll take it, especially if it's about things the camera didn't show. Insider perspective hasn't been anything but helpful yet.

04-10-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Wait a minute!"
Some of us NEED our gambling winnings.
~plus Louie wants his cut~

Moves by CrabMan

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"

I've wondered the same thing myself. Good catch on the Dominic chop. I hadn't thought of that. I'll take another look at the OC.

Tribelicious, 2008

04-14-08, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
I guess it's a bit late to make much difference, but how about this: Sharon is shown blowing a kiss. Last season, Tiffany (eliminated 1st) is shown blowing a kiss. So I wonder if that's the "Kiss of Death".

Other than that, I got nothin'.

04-14-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
Or: "Kiss Off". Makes sense in GordonSpeak.

cherluvr4life 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-14-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cherluvr4life Click to send private message to cherluvr4life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
my theory is Christina wins it becuz of the opening sequence. she is shown rising above flames and brushing flames off her arms. almost like, she beat Hell's Kitchen is brushing of the flames of hell. just my theory though.

cherluvr4life 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-11-08, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cherluvr4life Click to send private message to cherluvr4life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
just wanted to say......

I WAS RIGHT!!

i love a good mystery. i cant wait till next season. i wonder what sneaky way they will let us know who the winner is

07-11-08, 09:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Opening credits analysis?"
I was thinking that as I watched. Good call!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •