The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned 4 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-08, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned 4 Finale"
Who will it be? Find out at the end of this post! One person will walk through the Door to Their Dreams.

*shot of Christina's and Petrozza's hands on the fancy doorknobs*

The other will walk into the glass of the Door to Their Dreams and break his or her nose.

Well, here we are, Christina and Petrozza. You decorated your restaurants - which I apparently like - and chose your menus, which I critiqued expertly. Then you showed us what you could do with 3 decent chefs and 1 whiny ##### or 1 whiny putz, as was the case.

Frankly I didn't think either of you was a serious contender in the beginning, but everyone else was clearly worse. So I'm stuck with choosing one of you.

On the count of 3, turn your knob.

3!

It's Christina! Really? Gawd, what was I thinking? Something about the long term, I'm sure. Well, ##### this. I'm going to go spray some champagne on Matt and get the hell out of here.

Last chance to post! C'mon lurker or newbie or oldbie, you know you want to. There's only a couple of us still watching this show anyway, so it's not like you have to impress so many people with your wit and/or charm.

Thank-you everyone who came out to play this season!

foonermints: Darth Tater, Kukulgod
jbug: Jean-Philippe
mindy23: Rosann
Cyndimaus :Shayna
Silvergirl: Corey
agman: Delayed Diner
FOXmePUHLEEZ: Kobe Beef Pizza, a chicken
Snidget: Matt's Sanity, Jen's Ego, The Hen In The Pumpkin
vince3: Petting Zoo
kidflash212: The Kitchen Bin

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Finale mindy23 07-09-08 1
 RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Finale jbug 07-09-08 2
   And where was your beloved Scottie ... FOXmePUHLEEZ 07-09-08 3
       Who's This? foonermints 07-09-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-09-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Finale"
This is it: my beautiful face, in all its glory is coming down TODAY! Never to be shown again. Howeva, my daughter Steffy and I have been applyin' for otha reality-type shows, and you just may see us around. You know-anything from Next Food Sta, to Celebrity Intavention! You'll see my face again one day and say to yourself,"dang, where did I see that woman before??". Then it'll dawn on yous-it was in Hell's Kitchen, with Matty and Corey, and all the gang.

I was really rooting for P last night-I think he coulda/woulda offered me a job in his new/fancy restaurant. But Chrissy? Nah-she's too uppidy now. So, Steffy and I will be out on the streets. I may see you on The Mole, Surviva, heck, maybe I'll even try out for Nashville Star. They need a new "Judd" family-type singin' duet, right? I just know that John Rich would love me, I just know he would. Chow for now, yous.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned 4 Finale"
Finally! It's all over. Now I can put my feet up and take a break. No more listening to Jen; no more finding someone to clean up after Petrozza; no more hearing the General Bobby run off at the mouth; no more hearing Christina brag and brag and brag (good luck with that choice Gordon, I really mean it).

So, hey Scottie? What are you doing for the next few months?

I know I'm going to Heaven, cause I've spent my time in Hell.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-09-08, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "And where was your beloved Scottie when prep time"
came for Petrozza's restaurant?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Who's This?"
The last customer in Hells Kitchen? Oh, I see, you fell asleep drunk from the final party.
Don't bother to get up. No problemo.
*swish* *zing!*
Headless corpse can be found in the walk-in next year.

Another strike for the potatoes of Earth!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •