The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Horrible Editing.....gives away outcome"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-16-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Horrible Editing.....gives away outcome"
Every week the editing gives away the winner of the fight before the fight ending is determined...only possible exception was Walter vs Andre. But you know if Andre won they would've given that one away too.....the outcome for that fight was simple to predict.

Tell me you did not know what was going to happen this week with the following clue.
1. Previews - Something unbelievable happens.
2. Michael Stewart says over and over I will not quit.
3. Everyone in the audience and in the corners are saying Ebo you are dominating the fight.

This editing ticks me off, I was just waiting for something that should of been unbelievable become something that was expected. Had the editors just kept their pieholes closed we would of been in for a great fight. As it was I was watching a predictable outcome. BOO to ESPN and Mark Burnett!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Horrible Editing.....gives away... joge 08-16-06 1
 Blue team domination AyaK 08-16-06 2
   RE: Blue team domination joge 08-16-06 3
       RE: Blue team domination Wacko Jacko 08-17-06 4
 RE: Horrible Editing.....gives away... SDcalibur 09-01-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joge 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joge Click to send private message to joge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Horrible Editing.....gives away outcome"
I totally agree. I knew that stewart was gonna win because ebo was winning the whole fight and the preveiws said something shocking was gonna happen. I was just waiting for stewart to knock ebo down and of course he did.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Blue team domination"
My goodness, when will the Blue Team lose? That's four wins in a row, matching the Gold Team's record in season 1 (in bouts 1-4).

I felt bad for the families of the fighters, since they had become friends outside the ring.

I agree, the ending was predictable from the editing. However, maybe that's the way to build ratings.

joge 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joge Click to send private message to joge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Blue team domination"
Blue now picks last two fights of round 1

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-17-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Blue team domination"
Not really because if Yellow wins the next one....it will be a yellow guy fighting not a blue guy.

SDcalibur 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDcalibur Click to send private message to SDcalibur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Horrible Editing.....gives away outcome"
i agree, after the forbes - acevado fight they showed the preview of next weeks fight between walter wright and k- 9 and when they showed the clip of them duking it out it shows k- 9 delivering a devastating punch, not sure if he connects because they cut it off before you could tell if it goes through but if it does its a sure knock out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •