The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bullshit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

snnowmann 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snnowmann Click to send private message to snnowmann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bullshit"
aron may be a showboat but the fact is he won the fight gary got his ##### kick I'm a x boxer who no's boxing who are the judges because they must be BLIND this should not of happend if I was aron I"D be pissed off am I the only one who seen gary get his nose mouth eye and ear bust... if I was him I would have gave aron my spot!!!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bullshit hobojd 07-29-06 1
 RE: bullshit the_sweet_science 07-29-06 2
 RE: bullshit True Rider 08-02-06 3
 RE: bullshit SherpaDave 08-02-06 4
   RE: bullshit Team_Stress_RI 08-04-06 5
 RE: bullshit SDcalibur 09-01-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hobojd 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hobojd Click to send private message to hobojd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bullshit"
>aron may be a showboat but
>the fact is he won
>the fight gary got his
>##### kick I'm a x
>boxer who no's boxing who
>are the judges because they
>must be BLIND this should
>not of happend if I
>was aron I"D be pissed
>off am I the only
>one who seen gary get
>his nose mouth eye and
>ear bust... if I was
>him I would have gave
>aron my spot!!!!!!!

Does you really think like that? Is you sho you be watchin da same fight I be? I don't be thinkin you lookin at dis fight in an impartial(sorry coudln't find an idiotic way to spell that one) manner. Yo, cous, you need to chill, it be what is is.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

the_sweet_science 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail the_sweet_science Click to send private message to the_sweet_science Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: bullshit"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-29-06 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

Well, I would say that from we say I might have to agree. Gary was the one looking beat-up, cut and battered while Aaron looked fresh and did not have any real damage done to him.

On the other hand however, it is simply impossible to judge a Contender fight from watching the show because on The Contender we see maybe half of the round, perhaps sometimes even less. To judge a fight, one has to see all 3 minutes of each round.

None the less, Aaron definitely impressed me because he more than handled Gary, and in my humble opinion, if Aaron was truly focused and truly professional, there would not even have been a fifth round because Aaron could have easily stopped Gary in the 4th round, but he didn't. Aaron gave that fight away and he is lucky that Tommy didn't slap him in the corner.

True Rider 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail True%20Rider Click to send private message to True%20Rider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: bullshit"
"RIGHT ON"

Torres WON that fight be it a close one or at least it was a draw. And that would be in question.

I have followed boxing and mixed martial arts for some time now and this is one of the main reasons boxing is losing favor! More & More are going over to UFC style of fighting! Why? Because of calls and decions like last night.

Gary is a good fighter and got a major "hello" in that ring!

I really hope Torres stays in boxing and sharpens his skills and focus. Maybe if he show boats less and kicks more arse he won't be robbed again!

That guy has heart and guys like him & Gary make the game of boxing a sweet sport.

SUGAR RAY PAY ATTENTION!

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: bullshit"
Oh, come on. If you follow boxing that closely, you should know that some guys are bleeders but still win their fights. And they show very little of the fights on the show, certainly not enough to be able to give a fair ruling based on what we see. That said, based on what I was allowed to see, I had the bout scored the same way the two judges who ruled for Gary did: 48-47. Keep in mind that even if one fighter wins a round handily, unless he knocks his opponent down, it's still scored the same as rounds the other fighter barely wins: 10-9. I thought the two rounds that Aaron won he won by a wider margin than Gary, but I did feel that Gary won three rounds. And if you do that and don't get knocked down in a five-round fight, you win the fight on points.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog.

Team_Stress_RI 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-06, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Team_Stress_RI Click to send private message to Team_Stress_RI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: bullshit"
Only two things i have to say about the fighting system and the judges, if you look at all the judges James Jenkins, Marty Denkins, and Chuck Hasset all have done Title fights on PPV and friday night fights with some of the best fighters in the world to judge, so i wouldnt question their judgement...

And you cant have a tie in a round the only way it would have been a tie is if Gary got knocked down and it would have went to a 6th round.

Also a fight with 5 rounds three mins. a piece would be 15 mins. plus one min. between rounds in the corners, there is half the show right there and add in commercials thats the whole show i mean i dont like it but If i have anything to say it is bringing ALOT more fans into the boxing community and i like it

P.S. that take down of belletto was childish on his part..

SDcalibur 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDcalibur Click to send private message to SDcalibur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: bullshit"
it was a close fight, could of gone either way get your head out of the past and look forward to the next upcomin fights.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •