URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 481
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Horrible Editing.....gives away outcome"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-16-06 at 09:53 AM
Every week the editing gives away the winner of the fight before the fight ending is determined...only possible exception was Walter vs Andre. But you know if Andre won they would've given that one away too.....the outcome for that fight was simple to predict.

Tell me you did not know what was going to happen this week with the following clue.
1. Previews - Something unbelievable happens.
2. Michael Stewart says over and over I will not quit.
3. Everyone in the audience and in the corners are saying Ebo you are dominating the fight.

This editing ticks me off, I was just waiting for something that should of been unbelievable become something that was expected. Had the editors just kept their pieholes closed we would of been in for a great fight. As it was I was watching a predictable outcome. BOO to ESPN and Mark Burnett!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Horrible Editing.....gives away outcome"
Posted by joge on 08-16-06 at 10:06 AM
I totally agree. I knew that stewart was gonna win because ebo was winning the whole fight and the preveiws said something shocking was gonna happen. I was just waiting for stewart to knock ebo down and of course he did.

"Blue team domination"
Posted by AyaK on 08-16-06 at 01:17 PM
My goodness, when will the Blue Team lose? That's four wins in a row, matching the Gold Team's record in season 1 (in bouts 1-4).

I felt bad for the families of the fighters, since they had become friends outside the ring.

I agree, the ending was predictable from the editing. However, maybe that's the way to build ratings.

"RE: Blue team domination"
Posted by joge on 08-16-06 at 08:14 PM
Blue now picks last two fights of round 1

"RE: Blue team domination"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-17-06 at 10:34 AM
Not really because if Yellow wins the next one....it will be a yellow guy fighting not a blue guy.

"RE: Horrible Editing.....gives away outcome"
Posted by SDcalibur on 09-01-06 at 06:50 PM
i agree, after the forbes - acevado fight they showed the preview of next weeks fight between walter wright and k- 9 and when they showed the clip of them duking it out it shows k- 9 delivering a devastating punch, not sure if he connects because they cut it off before you could tell if it goes through but if it does its a sure knock out.