The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Water_Walker32 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Water_Walker32 Click to send private message to Water_Walker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
...waiting for it to start...I wonder what time it starts?

Should be kind of boring..maybe...If Juan beat tarick and joey beat jimmy, then it should be a rather slow fight. Joey wan't bad, lot of heart..too emotional. Tarick had no business losing to Juan the flailing rookie.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. MDSkinner 05-24-05 1
 RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. ARnutz 05-24-05 2
   RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. Papashroom 05-24-05 3
       RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. ARnutz 05-24-05 5
           RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. MDSkinner 05-24-05 7
   RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. Water_Walker32 05-24-05 4
       RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. Water_Walker32 05-24-05 6
           RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. decoy1 05-24-05 8
               RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. Wacko Jacko 05-24-05 9
               RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.. Water_Walker32 05-24-05 10
 Duplicate post - Locking IceCat 05-24-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
Honestly, this seems like a reasonably good fight to me. They both have a lot to prove, and both seemingly should have won their matches. We will see how it goes, but it has some potential anyway.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
Hi, we're all talking about the fights in the thread below this (the one started by MasterB). Why not join the discussion there?

Papashroom 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Papashroom Click to send private message to Papashroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
Uf you guys get confused by multiple threads go elsewhere lol.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
Welcome, as per the board guidelines, duplicate topics are not permitted. I was trying to be nice because I realize there are many new folks here. I expect this thread and several others will be locked by the moderators.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
I have been posting with these boards since End Survivor 1 (Gervase X times) and to be honest, I figured for this that each fight might just get its own topic. Works for me if we keep it to one thread though, that seems easier to me.

05-24-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Water_Walker32 Click to send private message to Water_Walker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
yea, doesn't really matter anyway. That thread is getting pretty hefty lol. I would perfer a thread for each matchup myself

05-24-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
This isn't a duplicate thread. that thread is in general for all matches, and this one is a specific focus. I don't really care anyway, whatever flies, flies

decoy1 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail decoy1 Click to send private message to decoy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
There is always one of those dorks who lives on the boards that has to call someone on a double post. Who the hell cares?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-24-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
What a disappointment Jimmy Lange was. He just rammed him with his head the whole fight. And Tarrick did nothing.

05-24-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
Well, barely give it to Jimmy, but both should pursue other careers. We'll see who wins by points

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Duplicate post - Locking"

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •