The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vegas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vegas"
Just wondering, anyone know what the numbers are in Vegas for the final fight between Sergio and Peeta? Just wondering, on the Yahoo site Tommy gives his "do's and dont's" for Sergio and Peeta...he also picked Sergio. He said he thinks that he wants it more. Gotta question that, Peeta wants it just has bad, especially now that he's expecting another little one with my favorite Mrs. (then again 250,000 on top of what he makes as an electrician-wouldn't be bad either). But we don't care about that, we want the big purse and the title of Contender. Go MANFREDO, I am so pumped for the fight tonight, I wish it would've been on the weekend so I could have gone!

Gotta ask, what was the deal with Williams during the second fight? He was in one of the boxers corners and some guy was telling him to get out. I thought that the other trainer (that helped on the show) was in one of the corners as well. Wonder if he(Williams) will be in someones' corner tonight? I wonder if Manfredo Sr will be in Peeta's corner since Jimmy's dad was in his. That'll be enough to get Peeta pumped up and there will be NO way that Sergio will stop him then!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vegas pollardsvision 05-24-05 1
   RE: Vegas stephs47 05-24-05 2
 RE: Vegas pinkribbonmom 05-24-05 3
 RE: Vegas pollardsvision 05-24-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pollardsvision 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vegas"
Manfredo is a 7/5 favorite tonight
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vegas"
Gotta ask, so don't laugh. Is that pretty good odds or what? Not good at stuff like this. Wonder how you can bet on him?

pinkribbonmom 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkribbonmom Click to send private message to pinkribbonmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vegas"
Peter's wife is pregnant again? I didn't know that. Their little girl is SO cute!

pollardsvision 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pollardsvision Click to send private message to pollardsvision Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vegas"
If it works like baseball it would mean you would have to bet $7 on Peter to win $5 whereas you could bet $5 on Sergio and win $7.

7/5 are actually pretty close odds...Peter is only a slight favorite

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •