URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 262
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-24-05 at 02:38 PM
...waiting for it to start...I wonder what time it starts?

Should be kind of boring..maybe...If Juan beat tarick and joey beat jimmy, then it should be a rather slow fight. Joey wan't bad, lot of heart..too emotional. Tarick had no business losing to Juan the flailing rookie.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jimmy vs Tarick ...yawn.."
Posted by MDSkinner on 05-24-05 at 02:42 PM
Honestly, this seems like a reasonably good fight to me. They both have a lot to prove, and both seemingly should have won their matches. We will see how it goes, but it has some potential anyway.

Posted by ARnutz on 05-24-05 at 02:42 PM
Hi, we're all talking about the fights in the thread below this (the one started by MasterB). Why not join the discussion there?

Posted by Papashroom on 05-24-05 at 02:44 PM
Uf you guys get confused by multiple threads go elsewhere lol.

Posted by ARnutz on 05-24-05 at 02:46 PM
Welcome, as per the board guidelines, duplicate topics are not permitted. I was trying to be nice because I realize there are many new folks here. I expect this thread and several others will be locked by the moderators.

Posted by MDSkinner on 05-24-05 at 02:55 PM
I have been posting with these boards since End Survivor 1 (Gervase X times) and to be honest, I figured for this that each fight might just get its own topic. Works for me if we keep it to one thread though, that seems easier to me.

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-24-05 at 02:45 PM
yea, doesn't really matter anyway. That thread is getting pretty hefty lol. I would perfer a thread for each matchup myself

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-24-05 at 02:54 PM
This isn't a duplicate thread. that thread is in general for all matches, and this one is a specific focus. I don't really care anyway, whatever flies, flies

Posted by decoy1 on 05-24-05 at 03:14 PM
There is always one of those dorks who lives on the boards that has to call someone on a double post. Who the hell cares?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 05-24-05 at 03:20 PM
What a disappointment Jimmy Lange was. He just rammed him with his head the whole fight. And Tarrick did nothing.

Posted by Water_Walker32 on 05-24-05 at 03:21 PM
Well, barely give it to Jimmy, but both should pursue other careers. We'll see who wins by points

"Duplicate post - Locking"
Posted by IceCat on 05-24-05 at 04:32 PM