The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superbad 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
I'm sure everyone's picked up on that. Anyone know the story behind that and what it's supposed to mean?
I think it's "cute" personally
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... thecontender2 05-02-05 1
   RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... Rebellwyr 05-02-05 2
       RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... Superbad 05-02-05 3
       Harry Belafonte?? CubsFan05 05-02-05 4
           RE: Harry Belafonte?? ARnutz 05-03-05 8
   RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... Superbad 05-02-05 5
   RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... Superbad 05-02-05 6
       RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... kay_tin 05-02-05 7
       RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... volsfan 05-03-05 9
           RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... Superbad 05-03-05 10
               RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsant... volsfan 05-03-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Maybe in a shower scene Jesse seen his behindHairy
I never heard him called Harry but Guido yes and Baby Stallone too

OOOPPPS! I had to edit this post cus I thought you was asking about Joey.

Anthony Bosante is about as hairy as George the animal steel.
Bosante looks like he has a rug on his chest LOL
Bosante will and should be balding by now as most hairy men tend to lose their hair on their heads. Dont ask me why.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Rebellwyr 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebellwyr Click to send private message to Rebellwyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
He's gotta be called harry because he's hairy......jesse has had some classics, "the drizzles" made me laugh out loud..and i was alone.

05-02-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superbad Click to send private message to Superbad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
"Drizzles"...Sounds familiar...Refresh my memory (was he referring to Joey?)

CubsFan05 37 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CubsFan05 Click to send private message to CubsFan05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Harry Belafonte??"
Bonsante, Belafonte?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Harry Belafonte??"
That's what I was thinking!

Although, it could just be 'cause he's hairy.

A J Slice original (c)2004

05-02-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
Is he that hairy? I can't recall at the moment. I thought he was calling him "Harry", as in "Harry and the Hendersons" or something.
Who the f*ck knows...

Now I'll have to go back to the Yahoo site to get a glimpse of Anthony's body and I know that sounds gay as I write this...

You do have a point, though, about hairy men & premature balding. One of the great ironies in life...

05-02-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
...And balding gentlemen tend to weear hats, which only speeds up the balding process.

Anthony wears a hat...

#1 Daddy if I'm not mistaken...

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
My assumption was that Harry was for hairy as Anthony seems to have a lot more of it on his chest, etc than the other boxers.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
I agree with Kay on this one. Bonsante is very hairy! However, I am not convinced that he is the hairiest. These days shaving is popular and I am would not be surprised to find out that Jesse and some of the others shave their chests.

Also, I am not so sure that I agree with balding men wearing hats because now days it is very popular with men to shave their heads as well...check out Jesse.

Where in the heck did the wearing a hat speeds up the balding process come from?

05-03-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
AND balding men these days tend to shave their heads becuase it's in vogue to do so, like you said.

And if one is balding, shaving the head actually speeds the process, too...Just like hats.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
Where are you coming up with these things? Wearing hats and shaving speeds the process of balding? I think this is the same mind set that people thinks because they shave their beard will come back fuller...which isn't correct.

Technically if you shave your head you have taken the process into your own hands.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •