URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 183
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""

Posted by Superbad on 05-02-05 at 05:16 PM
I'm sure everyone's picked up on that. Anyone know the story behind that and what it's supposed to mean?
I think it's "cute" personally

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Why does Jesse refer to Bonsante as "Harry""
Posted by thecontender2 on 05-02-05 at 05:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Maybe in a shower scene Jesse seen his behindHairy
I never heard him called Harry but Guido yes and Baby Stallone too

OOOPPPS! I had to edit this post cus I thought you was asking about Joey.

Anthony Bosante is about as hairy as George the animal steel.
Bosante looks like he has a rug on his chest LOL
Bosante will and should be balding by now as most hairy men tend to lose their hair on their heads. Dont ask me why.

Posted by Rebellwyr on 05-02-05 at 05:40 PM
He's gotta be called harry because he's hairy......jesse has had some classics, "the drizzles" made me laugh out loud..and i was alone.

Posted by Superbad on 05-02-05 at 11:15 PM
"Drizzles"...Sounds familiar...Refresh my memory (was he referring to Joey?)

"Harry Belafonte??"
Posted by CubsFan05 on 05-02-05 at 11:16 PM
Bonsante, Belafonte?

"RE: Harry Belafonte??"
Posted by ARnutz on 05-03-05 at 08:49 AM
That's what I was thinking!

Although, it could just be 'cause he's hairy.

A J Slice original (c)2004

Posted by Superbad on 05-02-05 at 11:20 PM
Is he that hairy? I can't recall at the moment. I thought he was calling him "Harry", as in "Harry and the Hendersons" or something.
Who the f*ck knows...

Now I'll have to go back to the Yahoo site to get a glimpse of Anthony's body and I know that sounds gay as I write this...

You do have a point, though, about hairy men & premature balding. One of the great ironies in life...

Posted by Superbad on 05-02-05 at 11:25 PM
...And balding gentlemen tend to weear hats, which only speeds up the balding process.

Anthony wears a hat...

#1 Daddy if I'm not mistaken...

Posted by kay_tin on 05-02-05 at 11:55 PM
My assumption was that Harry was for hairy as Anthony seems to have a lot more of it on his chest, etc than the other boxers.

Posted by volsfan on 05-03-05 at 08:59 AM
I agree with Kay on this one. Bonsante is very hairy! However, I am not convinced that he is the hairiest. These days shaving is popular and I am would not be surprised to find out that Jesse and some of the others shave their chests.

Also, I am not so sure that I agree with balding men wearing hats because now days it is very popular with men to shave their heads as well...check out Jesse.

Where in the heck did the wearing a hat speeds up the balding process come from?

Posted by Superbad on 05-03-05 at 01:47 PM
AND balding men these days tend to shave their heads becuase it's in vogue to do so, like you said.

And if one is balding, shaving the head actually speeds the process, too...Just like hats.

Posted by volsfan on 05-03-05 at 02:50 PM
Where are you coming up with these things? Wearing hats and shaving speeds the process of balding? I think this is the same mind set that people thinks because they shave their beard will come back fuller...which isn't correct.

Technically if you shave your head you have taken the process into your own hands.