The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"U.S. Open: Olympic."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-12, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"U.S. Open: Olympic."
It has been years since the court case.

Multiple golf seasons have gone by since he last competed in a tournament.

He's been coaching at Oregon and just made it in through the qualifiers.

Every time he takes a step, he risks the break which would trigger an amputation.

There are still @$$holes taking up airtime in arguing that Casey Martin shouldn't be allowed to use a cart. And some of them are the officials and Self-Appointed Defenders Of Golf Tradition who fought him in the first place. They are arguing about the number of calories consumed in a year. They are speaking of the horrible luck in finding seven idiots who didn't understand how golf worked. They cannot let go of this and never will.

Maybe they should just move the tournament to North Carolina and pass an emergency Amendment Three.

I hope he drives over their feet twice.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. AyaK 06-11-12 1
   RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. bullzeye 06-13-12 2
 Day One: Carnage. Estee 06-14-12 3
 That One Bunker. Estee 06-14-12 4
 RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. kingfish 06-15-12 5
   RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. Estee 06-15-12 6
 RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. Max Headroom 06-15-12 7
   RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. Estee 06-15-12 8
 RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. HobbsofMI 06-18-12 9
   RE: U.S. Open: Olympic. AyaK 06-18-12 11
 Forget about teaching your kid to g... byoffer 06-18-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-12, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
It's amazing that he can still play, let alone play well enough to qualify for the U.S. Open.

Good luck to him; just making the cut would be a major triumph.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-13-12, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
Agreed. I was shocked he even qualified.

06-14-12, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Day One: Carnage."
http://scores.espn.go.com/golf/leaderboard

I don't like Bubba's chances for a Grand Slam this year.

06-14-12, 06:11 PM (EST)
4. "That One Bunker."
Oh dear gawds.

I swear if the physics allowed it, the USGA would put a miniature black hole four inches under the sand.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-12, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
More power to Casey.

06-15-12, 03:56 PM (EST)
6. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
That would mean a lot less power (and accuracy) to everyone else. He's in the clubhouse at +9 for the two days and the current yet-to-play leader is sitting at -4. This means the field has to do a whole bunch of backing up in order for him to make the cut -- which is currently projected at +5: top 60 and ties.

Total number of players under par: four. Three of whom haven't gone out for their personal second day yet. And the current back of the pack: Brian Rowell at +25 -- through eleven hours.

So he's got room to work.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-12, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
So has anybody finished the 2,781,022-yard 16th hole yet?

06-15-12, 04:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
I still don't understand why the USGA made that a Par 2.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
The end for Furyk was hard to watch. The drive on 16 and the second on 18 were espeically hard.

Was it me or did it seem like there was no a single part of that coarse that was level? It seemed like every fairway was crossed slopped and every hole in a cross slope.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: U.S. Open: Olympic."
I guess the land that the course is on was originally part of Lake Merced, but the water company that owned the lake sold off some of its land in the early 1900s because the lake was shrinking from all of the use it was getting. The land it sold was purchased by two groups of investors who then built two golf courses, including Olympic.

The course still looks like a lake bottom, with all of its slopes tilted toward the deepest part of the lake.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-12, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Forget about teaching your kid to golf"
Just give them a goofy name.

First Bubba, and now Webb, win majors. Can Jae-Bum Park be next??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •