The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-05-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Wow..the red team...they really don't like each other do they? The claws were coming out last night and now it looks like they are descending into a "women vs men" thing...only to lose somebody that NONE of them voted for! Yikes! That must have been some hard medicine to swallow. I had no idea that the Blue Team could eliminate anybody in the event of a tie. I thought they had to pick one of the choices - that really threw me off!

Should be intersting to see if the Red Team implodes...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! Cyndimaus 10-05-06 1
 RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! greeneyes 10-05-06 2
   RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! MKitty 10-05-06 6
 RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! SilverStar 10-05-06 3
   RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! samboohoo 10-05-06 4
       RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! nazpink 10-05-06 5
           RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! YankeeDixieDoodle 10-05-06 8
       RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! YankeeDixieDoodle 10-05-06 9
 RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! YankeeDixieDoodle 10-05-06 7
   RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! MKitty 10-06-06 10
       RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! LisaPles 10-12-06 11
           RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! deweydrop 10-12-06 12
               RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! Cyndimaus 10-12-06 13
               RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! LisaPles 10-12-06 14
                   RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! petmama 10-12-06 15
           RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! petmama 10-12-06 16
               RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! EMTBGRL 10-12-06 17
                   RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! LisaPles 10-13-06 18
                       RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! petmama 10-13-06 19
                           RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! MKitty 10-13-06 20
                               RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! Cyndimaus 10-14-06 21
                                   RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! petmama 10-17-06 22
                                       RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! Cyndimaus 10-18-06 23
                                           RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman! petmama 10-18-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-05-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
I was noticing the difference between the red and blue teams at their eliminations. Wow, big difference! Blue team didn't want to vote anyone out and seemed very unified while red team was very divided. Lots of tears but I perceived them to be more personal tears than tears for the team like you had with the blue team. Will be interesting to see how they do in the coming weeks if they stay this disjointed.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Couldn't agree more. I really dislike the women on the red team, with the slight exception of Pam, I can tolerate her, but not Heather (Miss "I need a signature") or Kai. I thought Kai yelling "bastard" to Ken was uncalled for, just because the vote didn't go the way she wanted, she resorted to name calling. They just don't seem to understand that for now they have to work as a team, to get throught the tough times -- the blues get it, and are supportive of each other.

I really like all of the blue team members. I hope they can stay together, and one of them can win the whole thing. It would be nice to see one of Bob's trainees come out on top for once.

10-05-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
RE: Bob....

In the summer session, (Navy vs Marines, families, engaged couples) Bob's teams were often the winners. Go Bob!

I would rather his team win than "not Jillian's"!!!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
It was too bad Nelson had to be sent home because they were so divided.

I really hate Heather. It was bad enough that she was running around a SPA screaming her head off (I bet that was relaxing for the patrons) but then when she got back to the team she started whining about how the person was "hidden". Yeah, Heather. It couldn't possibly be that you were just so busy screaming that you didn't take time to stop and look at the map again, or read the ticket. Ugh. And then when she won immunity for being the biggest loser? *scream*

Wiley didn't impress me too much either last night. He was complaining and pointing fingers at the girls for forming their alliance, but um, it looks like the guys probably had the same thing going on. Hypocrite much?

The only person I really like on the red team is Pam. I'm not sure why I like her, but I would like to see her stay and do well in the competition.

A Tribe work of art

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
I agree with you. I too like Pam.

But I love, love, love the blue team. I don't want any of them to go home.

Thanks Tribe!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Last night was the first time I watched this season and I have to say the Red Team does not impress me much.

I couldn't believe how hysteric Heather was being! If I was her I would be highly embarassed. The impression I have of her isn't great, I don't know how she's been up to that point or how she will be after,but she came across as a whiney irrational person.

Wiley did come off as a bit hypocritical, but I also wonder if the guys had figured out what the girls were doing before hand and decided to vote against them? All in all it was ridiculous. I felt so bad for Nelson who wouldn't have gone had his team actually pulled together. I am also unimpressed with yet another man vs. woman tactic being played. I know that this show is a game as well, but why not keep people around who will benefit the team so you get to stick around? Why base it on a person's gender, we've all seen how that strategy plays out and it never works. Not only that but the team morale is going to take a hit, which isn't beneficial to anyone, by making such a division.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Heather's been a real b!tch "up to that point" and, IMO, continue to be one every time the Red Team loses another weigh-in. Which is sure to happen every time. Since she, with her devisive alliance mongering, cost the Red Team Nelson. She used her "it's time for a girl to win" crap to get Pam and Kai to vote againsy Wiley. And, tried to get Nelson to vote him off, too. But, Nelson was wise to her. And, refused to play her little game. Resulting in a tie. The Blue Team, in unity, voted Nelson off. Which cost the entire Red Team, including Heather "Biggest Losership."

10-05-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

I can't stand Heather. And, I've always been indifferent towards Pam. It was Kai I liked. Until she joined Heather's "us against them" alliance. And, I now dislike Pam, for the same reason. Last night, Heather's face got progressively ugly. As her horrible attitude "possessed" her. Much as the devil "possessed" Regan in The Exorcist. Last night, during the voting, a similarly ugly, hate filled look had come over Kai's face. I could hardly look at her. Sitting there, fat as a cow, making all those hideous "cry" faces.

10-05-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Heather has been a real b!tch since the first episode. She was the ringleader in all the Red Team's vitriol against Jen. And, she was the instigator in the male vs female spirit of last night's vote. She was the first one running to one of the men and beginning her alliance against Wiley. How did she get fat anyway, sitting on her a$$ scarfing down chips and watching Survivor? She's certainly got that mentality. Then, she sucked Pam and Kai into her alliance with her gals vs guys crap. Fortunately, the men were onto her little "game" and refused to buy into it. And, it all blew up in her damn face. Losing her team's best chance of winning future weigh-ins by forcing a tie the Blue Team had to break. I'll bet "Heather's" team won their only weigh-in last week. Her winning "immunity" last night was just a fluke. And, she'll be voted off with the same vitriol she's been dishing out every week. Yepper, that b!tch is slowly getting hers.

10-06-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Gee Yankeedixiedoodle....how do you REALLY feel about Heather? ...LOL..

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
In regard to the Red Team, I couldn't get over how disrespectful they were to their trainer last night! They should be ashamed of themselves!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
>In regard to the Red Team,
>I couldn't get over how
>disrespectful they were to their
>trainer last night! They should
>be ashamed of themselves!

I agree...but Not-Jillian is no Bob. Bob treats his team like his friends. Not-Jillian treats her team like newbies in boot-camp.

Kai...omg...this woman annoys me no end. Screaming "That's money for your baby's diapers!" was...I'm sorry...as white trash as you can get.

10-12-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
I think Not-Jillian made a good choice to be more vulnerable to her team. They needed to see her as someone who understood better where they are and could relate to them.

They seem to let their emotions rule them way too much, though. When they win they're totally up and energetic with positive attitudes but when they lose they are down (which you'd expect) but have crappy attitudes and no motivation to do anything.

I like the fact that Bob is teaching the blue team to use their down times as motivation to do better and also that exercising can help them feel better. It's a good skill to learn for when they are back at home.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

10-12-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
>Kai...omg...this woman annoys me no end.
>Screaming "That's money for your
>baby's diapers!" was...I'm sorry...as white
>trash as you can get.

Yeah, I can't stand her! She is the one who was the rudest to Kim. She needs to be slapped down. Hee-hee!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Yepper, she's getting too much Heather-tude. Calling Wylie a bastard for voting against Pam. She voted against Wylie. So, what does that make her?

10-12-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Last night, I was wondering what was keeping Kim from really going off on the Red Team. If I were her, I'd really be cussing them out. Whining every time I asked for a little effort. Acting like it was killing them. Always taking breaks. And, sitting on their fat a$$es, squawling that they aren't quitters. No wonder they're so hideously fat. And, Kim would be too, if she'd had their attitude toward exercize.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
People don't hire trainers to be their friends. The best way to be their friend? Be their TRAINER!

That's like when a parent tries to be their kid's friend instead of their parent, hoping that will help them behave. It doesn't work. It just undermines authority.

If these people just needed a buddy? They could leave the show right now, and take their favorite teammate with them.

That's NOT what they are THERE for!

I know that the team said that it helped them get to know Kim better. We'll see- but, I'm not buying it. I don't believe it helped them with their goal. I think it just levelled the playing field in their mind, and lowered Kim's authority over the team. Watch. Next time Kim wants them to do something? They'll talk to her like a "friend" instead of their TRAINER.

Kim should know better than to confuse her role. I would have preferred, "The best way I can be your friend is to be the best trainer I can be! Now GET UP! and RUN!"

These people are in this condition because of laziness. How is letting them sit on the ground, or walk instead of run, HELPING them? It's not. It's just perpetuating the problem they came to the ranch with in the first place!

Since they don't want to win? I don't want them to, either. If I was their trainer? That would be my attitude. "Fine. Sit there. When you get back to the ranch? Please pack your bag and go home. Don't like it? RUN! That's non-negotiable!"

Period.

Harsh? ---So? Effective.

10-13-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
I agree that Kim should just let them be fat and keep losing if they want to. I do feel bad for Kim because it is her first season and I'm sure she wants to make a good impression. I think she is really good. It's not her fault her team is a bunch of deadbeats!

10-13-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
While watching this week's episode, I could really sense Kim's frustration with the Red Team. She needs to relax and realize that winning the weigh-ins is their responsibility, not hers. If they aren't willing to put forth the effort, they aren't going to win. And, they don't deserve to. If I were her, and they kept insisting on taking breaks, I'd tell them to "go ahead. Take a damn break. Take it and lose."

10-13-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
I found it a little awkward watching "Not-Jillian" break down in front of them. I agree with one of the earlier posters who said that the best thing that she could do would be to be their trainer...and really train them...not be their best friend. That doesn't mean she has to be mean or nasty, but she really needs to learn how to be a great motivator, and still tough (hello Bob!) It will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the reds..and then soon enough it will be each against each other...

10-14-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
I agree that she shouldn't try to be their best friend or anything. But I do remember hearing comments from the red team on being jealous about the blue team's relationship with Bob and how he really seemed to care. So I think maybe Not-Jillian needed to have that break-through with them where she revealed a more personal side of herself. But now she needs to keep pushing them hard. She'll have to keep a firm hold on them because they seem to be letting their emotions rule them way too much.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

10-17-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-06 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

As for the Blue Team having a better relationship with their trainer. They also have a better relationship with each other.

10-18-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
Oh so true! Love seeing them genuinely care about each other and that when they decide who to send home it's not a "who's the biggest threat" decision but "who will do best away from here" decision.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

10-18-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Holy Divided Red Team Batman!"
I think they put a lot of thought, rather than vindictive emotion, into their votes. Three weeks ago, when they lost their first weigh-in, they didn't vote Melinda, who only lost four pounds, out. Then, she helped them win the next weigh-in with a whopping ten pound weight loss. Smart move, waiting until last week to vote her out. She accepted their decision very graciously. And, continued losing weight at home.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •