The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's your favourite loser so far?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's your favourite loser so far?"
I am really liking Marty from the Blue Team.

He seems like a great guy and is there for all the right reasons. My heart damn near broke when the blue team didn't get to open their packages from home....but I think that the blue team has a great special bond. I also really liked the way Bob helped that other really big guy (name?) do the sandwalk thing and encouraged him.

Go Blue!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... petmama 09-28-06 1
 RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... MizJazmine 10-01-06 2
   RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... petmama 10-02-06 3
       RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-05-06 5
 RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... pantsonfire 10-03-06 4
   RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... MKitty 10-05-06 6
   RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... YankeeDixieDoodle 10-06-06 7
 RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... HeavenlyGrl 10-11-06 8
   RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... EMTBGRL 10-11-06 9
       RE: least favorite tonight EMTBGRL 10-11-06 10
           RE: least favorite tonight Swrdprincess 10-11-06 11
               RE: least favorite tonight DeltaPin 10-12-06 12
                   RE: least favorite tonight petmama 10-12-06 18
               RE: least favorite tonight kaibe 10-12-06 14
 RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... deweydrop 10-12-06 13
 RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... Cyndimaus 10-12-06 15
   RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... EMTBGRL 10-12-06 16
       RE: Who's your favourite loser so f... petmama 10-12-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Last night's show made the whole Blue Team my favorites. What a gracious, loving group they are! They could've been like that other team was last week, with one of them "screaming," ala Heather, at Melinda for losing the least weight at last night's weigh-in and ganging everyone up to vote her off. But, out of the five recorded votes, only Tiffany voted against her. And, Tiffany was a gracious "castaway." I'm just sorry she had so much trouble losing weight since leaving the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
Well individually I'm not quite sure who all everybody is. I can tell ya I DON'T like that Heather either! Apparently the Blue Team is the more mature healthy team and the Red Team is well...the Red Team *rolling eyes*. I kinda lean more toward those who have small children, so when I saw that the last person was a single parent I just felt sad that she was voted out. The guy with the six kids has lost 100+ pounds so he's looking like a real contender. I'm guessing that some of the people who didn't make the cut for the show have taken the challenge to heart and are losing weight. I'm happy for them. So it's gonna be really interesting to see who takes this one.

10-02-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
If the Red Team loses the weigh-in this time, maybe they'll vote Heather out. Her weight loss stats aren't all that impressive. With her attiude, she could get complacent and quit losing. Cause her team to lose the next weigh-in. Then, her team could get a "Heather-tude" and vote her out. With her gone, I think they'd probably get along better.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Last night, we got "treated" to even more of that ugly "Heather-tude." Running around screaming and cussing about "needing a signature" instead of re-consulting her map. Wouldn't it have been simply "delicious" if she'd never found her husband and made her team lose the challenge? Then, the Blue Team would've been living it up with their families while she had to bid farewell to the husband she never knew was aboard the ship. And, face her team's ire. I'll just have to be patient while Heather slowly gets hers. The alliance she tried to form against Wiley blew up in her face. Forced a tie. And, the loss of their greatest chance of ever winning another weigh-in when the Blue Team voted him off. Therefore she's cost herself "Biggest Losership." And, that's deliciuos!

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
I agree Marty seems like the most down to earth person on the show. He is really nice.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-05-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
It was really interesting to see how everyone reacted to and with their "loved one". It really made me hate some of them more and love some of them more! I was heartbroken to see the Blues not be able to spend time with their loved ones...but yes, as previous posters have indicated...Heather is just looking worse and WORSE! It should be getting really interesting over the next few episodes...

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-06 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-06-06 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

Marty is one of this season's nicest contestants. And, so is Melinda. They're my two favorites.

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
I like Amy from the Blue Team. I think she is very sweet, and totally gorgeous. Heather does need to go, she's unattractive from the inside out, and too quick to blow a fuse. I'm cheering for Amy all the way!!

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
Um. So far? Marty, Pam and Melinda are my frontrunners for "personality." It's early in the game.

Heather? Go home. You annoy me! The INEEDASIGNATURE!!!! being SHOUTED in the entire yacht's SPA? If I owned the spa? I would have thrown her overboard! She's not a team player, either. I can just TELL. She needs to do a 180 in personality to work against my initial impression. But, geez, that will be HARD!

10-11-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: least favorite tonight"
Kai.

Quit yer whining! Get up and RUN IT OFF!

I felt sorry for Kim, the trainer. She didn't do what she said she would, though. If they didn't run? She SHOULD have piggy backed 'em.

Swrdprincess 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swrdprincess Click to send private message to Swrdprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: least favorite tonight"
This is why they lose the weigh ins. What a bunch of whinny losers (and not the good kinds losers). I hate that evil *itch. Why is she turning everyone against each other

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: least favorite tonight"
Unfortunately Heather & Kai will be around for a while longer, with Kai winning the free pass.

10-12-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
18. "RE: least favorite tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

I really can't stand those two. Heather since the first week. And, Kai since last week's tie vote. I thought she was really cute during the cruise. But, after she joined Heather's damn "alliance" and called Wylie a bastard for not joining in, right before my very eyes, her face turned ugly and demonic. And, her belly looked 20 lb bigger. If Wylie's voting against Pam make him a bastard, what does Kai's vote make her? She voted against Wylie.

kaibe 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kaibe Click to send private message to kaibe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: least favorite tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

I agree, I can't stand Heather. And Kai is slipping drastically in my opinion as well.

My only response is that technically, they aren't losing any more weigh-ins than the blue team. I believe they are even after last night, and have alternated losing with them since the beginning. However, they are pulling together and winning the challenges. And in a lot of regards, that's more of a team process than the weigh-ins. So somehow, when it counts, they pull together. But clearly they are not entirely functional, and yes, I beleive Heather plays a large part in that.

ETA my favorite loser, since that is the topic of this thread. I was rooting for Nelson because he was from my state. But all along my favorite has been Pam. I just wish she was on the blue team.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
Ok - I have to agree. Marty is by far my favorite 'loser'.

What a gracious loser he was last night. I personally would have gotten off the escalator and popped Kai in the mouth just to get her to shut up about diapers.

Marty is such a sweet guy...Bobby too. Both of them...I hope they go far.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
My favorite loser is Marty. It took me awhile to decide because I was liking the whole blue team (still do) but I'm really liking Marty's attitude even in losing.

The women on the red team are annoying but I like the men on the red team, especially Ken. I was so glad to see him lose 10 pounds at the weigh-in last night. (even though I wanted the blue team to win)

I did admire Pam for hanging in there on the challenge. And kudos to all of them, cause climbing stairs is hard and I can't imagine doing it for as long as they did. It's hard on someone who is in shape so I can only imagine how hard it was for all of them, even those who did it for a short time.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

10-12-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
>but I'm really liking Marty's
>attitude even in losing.

Ditto!

I like the men on the red
>team

Double ditto!

>I did admire Pam for hanging
>in there on the challenge.

Me, too! Ijust wish Kai yelled something more inspirational for a $10,000 prize than diapers. ??? I know diapers are expensive, but, geez! I am not sure that's what would keep me on the escalator..

>And kudos to all of
>them, cause climbing stairs is
>hard and I can't imagine
>doing it for as long
>as they did.

It is hard. In fact, it is deliberately used as a cross-training workout for running. However, I was a little disappointed that Pam did it for eight minutes, and the rest quit long before that mark. Some people quit in the first two minutes, and I didn't see that as a lot of effort. If they can run for more than two minutes? They can climb moving stairs just as long.

It's hard
>on someone who is in
>shape

I did that for 45 minutes this morning. I was exhausted when I was done!! I called it "kicking my own behind" workout. Honestly? It is just as hard as running, and you work up a really good sweat.

so I can only
>imagine how hard it was
>for all of them, even
>those who did it for
>a short time.

I hope their cardiovascular systems improve dramatically by the end of the show. I'd like to see them repeat this challenge, and see how many more minutes the winner can log. Or, how much longer the rest of them can stay on.

10-12-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Who's your favourite loser so far?"
The Blue Team needs to start winning the challenges. That, IMO, was the only thing that kept them from winning last night's weigh-in. Since the Red Team won the challenge and decided which Blue Team member's weight loss wouldn't count. If the Blue Team had won, I think they would've "sat" Melinda out. And, with a total of 31 lbs lost, probably won the weigh-in.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •