The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bravo Amy! Bravo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bravo Amy! Bravo"
I was so sorry to see you leave last night. But I am so amazed at your willpower and determination. You look INCREDIBLE. Healthy and vibrant.

congratulations.

This is what this show is all about. You definetly got the biggest reward of all...a smokin' hot and healthy bod.

Keep up the amazing work!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not a gracious exit EMTBGRL 10-19-06 1
   RE: Not a gracious exit deweydrop 10-19-06 2
       RE: Not a gracious exit SilverStar 10-19-06 3
           RE: Go Amy! LisaPles 10-19-06 4
           RE: Not a gracious exit samboohoo 10-19-06 8
       RE: Not a gracious exit YankeeDixieDoodle 10-20-06 13
 RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo Cyndimaus 10-19-06 5
 RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo HeavenlyGrl 10-19-06 6
 RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo deweydrop 10-19-06 7
   RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo samboohoo 10-19-06 9
   RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo MKitty 10-19-06 10
 To Add EMTBGRL 10-19-06 11
 RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo MizJazmine 10-20-06 12
 RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo trigirl 10-22-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not a gracious exit"
Amy, They voted you out. Say you are surprised and hurt, thank them for the time on the ranch, and GO! --don't whisper the word "bast*rd$" at the two men that voted you out without thinking the mic would catch it. It did.

It was early enough in the game that the men wanted a TEAM and not someone looking out (obviously) for #1.--I think that's what Caroline was hinting at, "Was that the REAL reason that you voted Amy out?"

I thought that the answer was gracious, but not the truth.

I would have voted her out if she had approached me about voting out Marty.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-19-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not a gracious exit"
>--don't whisper the word "bast*rd$"
>at the two men that
>voted you out without thinking
>the mic would catch it.
>It did.

Personally...I think she said that in a light-hearted manner. It didn't seem like she said it with a malicious tone.

I mean...when hugging someone and calling them a b*stard...do you mean it?

Just my opinion though...

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not a gracious exit"
I agree, Dewey. She said it in a tone that made me think she was upset, but she still loved the guys. Sort of joking between friends, even though she was clearly hurt.

Also, EMTGRL, Amy is not the one who wanted to "look out for #1" and she is not the one who wanted to vote out Marty. She was the one saying that they should keep the team strong and vote out the person who had lost the least percentages, which was Erik.

But getting back on topic, YES! She looked fabulous!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Go Amy!"
Just when she was becoming one of my favorites, I was disappointed when she had to leave.
She looked amazing and really seemed happy. To lose almost 100 pounds is an amazing feat! Good for her!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not a gracious exit"
Exactly!

Thanks Tribe!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Not a gracious exit"
>>--don't whisper the word "bast*rd$"
>>at the two men that
>>voted you out without thinking
>>the mic would catch it.
>>It did.
>
>Personally...I think she said that in
>a light-hearted manner. It didn't
>seem like she said it
>with a malicious tone.
>
>I mean...when hugging someone and calling
>them a b*stard...do you mean
>it?
>
>Just my opinion though...

I don't think she meant it as maliciously as Kai did, when she called Wylie the same thing at their team's last elimination.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo"
She looked amazing! Good for her for keeping up the hard work at home, where it's more challenging to stay focused.

As for her boot, it was understandable for her to be upset. Noone wants to go home yet and the blue team has such a tight bond that it's hard to choose someone. You have to figure out who to send home and whether it was mathematically correct, the guys figured Amy was the best one to send home. Guess we'll see if they're correct.

I still don't like the red team and their attitude. I hated the look on Kai's face as the blue team was being weighed. The elimination room would have been filled with much drama if the red team had been there. (and Ken would have gone home, you know it's true)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo"
Say it ain't so!! It's so sad to see her go, she was by far the best female on the show, and like she said, she DID lose the most wieght out of all the girls there.
She did look AMAZING, though. Although I'm within a healthy wieght, I know what it feels like to achieve a losing wieght goal, and it feels better than anything! She must have so much self confidence re-instilled.
P.S. I love this show! It motivates me to get to the gym, and pay better attention to my eatting habits. I feel ten times better about myself since it's been on. And Bob rocks as a trainer!

10-19-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo"
Just wanted to reply to my own post...heheh

At the end, when she was eliminated, and they showed her arriving at the ranch, being picked for Bob's team, and her journey while at the ranch...I can get over the transformation she went through.

yes, she did lose the most weight out of all the women. Not only that...she LOOKED like she lost weight. (I noticed it in her face right away...her jawline and neck just look so slender now.)

I have not really noticed that out of any of the other women...with the exception of maybe Pam.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo"
I agree. And I would bet she would easily lose the additional 12 plus more before the finale.

Thanks Tribe!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-19-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo"
Yes, I agree. She looked fabulous! I even noticed her abs last night when she was coming to weigh in. I was a bit surprised at her bitterness, but she has certainly proven herself to be determined and I won't be surprised if she comes back at the end with one of the highest percentages of loss! Way to go Amy!!

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "To Add"
I will add that it is an amazing feat to lose 41 lbs. I hope Amy will go home and apply what she learned there.

And, yes, I noticed her abs too. She obviously was doing some serious working out!

I won't begrudge her that.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-06, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo"
I hated to see Amy go, but she went home and threw down!!! Girlfriend is looking good! What'd she lose something like 88lbs? Her goal is 100! I salute her! IMO the men put her out because she was the only woman and that's all that's too it. I was disappointed with them for that. I thought better of the blue team than maybe I should have. I know someone had to go, but I do think they chose wrong! Amy went before her time, but it's okay because she got what she came for. She internalized everything she was taught and implemented it at home and she has the results to prove it!!! Go 'head, go 'head Ms. Amy with your bad slimmer self!!! NOW!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-22-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bravo Amy! Bravo"
Amy....you go girl. I am impressed all to heck.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •