The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Raise Your Hand"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-19-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Raise Your Hand"
If you wanna smack Jack around a little.

*Raises Hand*

He's starting to drive me crazy. Aside from medical crap, he's becoming the worst leader candidate of the lot. Even Sawyer has more control.

Jack heads gun fire, yells out "Michael!". Geezes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Raise Your Hand dragonflies 01-19-06 1
 RE: Raise Your Hand maroonclowns mom 01-19-06 2
 RE: Raise Your Hand CattyChat 01-19-06 3
 Can I raise both hands? J I M B O 01-19-06 4
 RE: Raise Your Hand Pretty_Kitty 01-19-06 5
 RE: Raise Your Hand Elaine0 01-19-06 6
   RE: Raise Your Hand AugustGirl 01-19-06 8
       RE: Raise Your Hand 1derfool 01-25-06 20
 RE: Raise Your Hand Das Mole 01-19-06 7
   RE: Raise Your Hand emydi 01-19-06 10
       RE: Raise Your Hand Das Mole 01-21-06 13
 RE: Raise Your Hand J Slice 01-19-06 9
   RE: Raise Your Hand Canada Girl 01-20-06 11
       RE: Raise Your Hand batts 01-21-06 14
           RE: Raise Your Hand Elaine0 01-22-06 15
               RE: Raise Your Hand batts 01-22-06 16
                   RE: Raise Your Hand Das Mole 01-22-06 17
               RE: Raise Your Hand AugustGirl 01-23-06 19
 RE: Raise Your Hand strid333 01-21-06 12
 RE: Raise Your Hand DRONES 01-23-06 18
   RE: Raise Your Hand Misty Twist 01-26-06 21
       RE: Raise Your Hand volsfan 01-26-06 22
           RE: Raise Your Hand Misty Twist 01-26-06 23
               RE: Raise Your Hand volsfan 01-26-06 24
                   RE: Raise Your Hand mollymc 01-29-06 25
                       RE: Raise Your Hand Bmw4mom 01-30-06 26
 RE: Raise Your Hand AnaNg3 01-31-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
Ooo,Ooo,Ooo. *raises hand Horshack style* Pick me, Pick me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-19-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
If you are talking about how he treated Katie, well she deserved it. Just couldn`t stay away so she had to be protected.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
*Raises hand & gets out of chair*.

Yes, Jacko has been on my nerves for awhile. His attitude gets on my nerves, his passive-aggressive thing with Kate gets on my nerves, his need to give Locke 'tude gets on my nerves, his "I- think-rationally-yet-run-into-gun-fire-like-an-idiot" gets on my nerves.

I better stop now, because I'm getting aggravated.

A PhoenixMons Production

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Can I raise both hands?"

I thought it was a rather important moment when his wife said “you’ll always need something to fix”. Jack bugs the heck outta me, and his issues are very much based on compulsive need for control. Seems to shed light on our cultural acceptance/approval of workaholics, when there are some that need psychological help. (Some meaning not all.)

Maybe we’re seeing the beginnings of the long prognosticated ‘division’ of islanders…

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
my paw is raised

Jack=Boooring

more Sawyer! less Jack!!!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-19-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I don't find anything wrong with Jack. It's Charlie I want to smack.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
Amen to that! I like Jack. Charlie annoys the spit out of me.

It's an Arkie.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
Maybe they can arrange a hostage swap - Charlie goes to The Others in exchange for Walt?

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-19-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
There are quite a few characters I can't stand.

Jack is definitely getting on my nerves and he has been for a while, I definitely think the way he acts is rather disagreeable most of the time.

Michael is a doofus and shouldn't have used the computer anyway. Good God.

Yes, Kate was an idiot with her "curiosity" this episode, but I'd be pissed too if that a-hole Jack talked down to me. Of course, I wouldn't go out in the jungle, lol, but I still love Kate :-P

And someone mentioned Charlie...Charlie is just plain irritating. I don't really like the character, and Dominic Monaghan isn't really too great either, IMO. I like Claire and think Emilie de Ravin does a good job at playing the part, but I just wish she wasn't involved with Charlie b/c it really makes her less enjoyable...every time she's on the screen, Charlie shows up as well.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
Sorry das...I was screaming "shoot her! shoot her!" to Zeke even after they gave up their weapons..

oh and Jack...enuf of his back story...we get it!!

01-21-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
*Gasp*

I actually thought it wasn't Kate, but a decoy of some sort at first...the dim lighting made her look really weird.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
In my defense, I never liked him.

Does he just arbitrarily fight with everyone?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I freaking love that sig pic.

Just saying.

Freaking love it.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
JSlice DOES have a great siggy, huh?

Jack isn't getting on my nerves. Charlie and his drug addiction are getting on my nerves. I wish the 'others' would take care of that problem. Claire and her 'bay-bee' are getting on my nerves. Sawyer and his fake, and useless, TOUGH-GUY image, are getting on my nerves. Whats the use of having a 'Bad-@§§' around if he can't save the day?
Hurley is quickly becoming my favorite character.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
During the long break I started rewatching the first season and was reminding of how much I liked Charlie in the beginning. I don't think I was alone on that. It got me wondering when the Charlie hate started. Was it when he shot Ethan or was it that people just got fed up of his whining?

I still enjoy Sawyer. Him and Hurley provide a lot of the laughs on the show.

I get tired of Locke. Can he ever just answer a question instead of him asking one back? He constantly corrects people. Many people think Jack acts superior, but Locke seems to always be trying to teach people lessons. He hits Boone over the head, ties him up and leaves him in the jungle. Then lies to others about not seeing Boone. If Sawyer or anyone else would have done that, they'd be strung up. But Locke does it and Boone keeps his mouth shut. Then there is when he hit Sayid over the head and broke his equipment. It didn't seem like Sayid told anyone about that. I won't even go into Boone's accident.

But the more I watch the show, the more I like Jack. My take is that all of his life he has tried to do his best and continues trying on the island. But I do agree that maybe sometimes people don't need his help. I also feel that people on the show like to find fault with him, especially his father. Jack tries to do good and his father has a way of making it sound like it is a flaw.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
Yaaa, I still like Jack. He isn't getting on my nerves. I really don't understand the 'lets smack Jack' feelings going around. He's the most useful person on the island as far as I'm concerned. He's a DOCTOR!
..... I think I started 'not really caring for' Charlie when his heroin addiction was revealed. My dislike for him peaked when he belittled Rouseaus' claim of 'Whispers', and called her a 'Loon' for "hearing things". To me, he reminds me of a big RAT, that follows people around, annoying everyone with his "You all, everybody" song, which I never liked (sorry)...... and found myself wishing that, on that last episode, Eko would've
Smacked him down with his Jesus Stick!

You make me think twice about Locke, though. You're right. He has gotten away with a lot of stuff. I still wonder why he didn't share the discovery of the 'hatch' with everyone when he, and Boone, first found it. I still like him, but am starting to get very suspicious.

illusion:face looking at Dharma container during Locke/Michael shooting practice

01-22-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
In regards to Charlie, I have to agree w/that stupid "You all everybody" thing...or like when he was talking to Jin at the shore in this last episode, before Eko walked up...WTF was that? Oh wait, I know what it was...pointless and not funny, lol.

In regards to Locke, I have a strange, haunting suspicion that he's actually one of the Others. Not sure, though.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I'm with you, Elaine. Charlie bugs me big time, and Locke is creepy. At least Jack is looking out for the good of the group. Locke, on the other hand, seems to have some secret agenda. Up to this point, he has kept more secrets from the group than anyone else.

Agree completely with your assessment of Jack.

It's an Arkie.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-21-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I can't say I've ever been a huge fan of Jack. I loved the way that Locke said to the effect, "Are you going to force Michael to stop looking for his son."

Three is the perfect number.

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-23-06, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I don't really understand all the Jack hate going on. He's the glue that holds everyone together. Without him there would have been a complete division amoung the front side of the plane.

DRONES

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-26-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
His character was cool in the beginning but the need to fix EVERYTHING is so old. People are saying they liked his compassion for Charlie in last nights epi. Well I just think it was his control disorder that made him do that.
And what the heck is with him wanting to fight the others? wouldn't you try to find out as much as you could about the enemy before attacking? No he wants to go in there all willy nilly. He's and idoit.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
His character was cool in the beginning but the need to fix EVERYTHING is so old

And Locke trying to control every situation is getting old for me. I read your response on the other thread and have to say that I don't think violence (Locke beating the crap out of Charlie) is the answer to the problem.

We all like/dislike characters for different reasons and you have every right to like Locke but I am more over his controlling issued than Jack trying to fix everything. IMHO.

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-26-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
So do you not think Jack is trying to control every situation?
Having the key to the gun case around his neck? His demanding Kate to stay like a little dog? Those are just a couple I can think of right now.
I think Jack is just as guilty of trying to control situations as Locke is. If the sides are going to divided like people think maybe then these two characters being controlling is for reason.

Also, if you don't think violence is the answer then do you agree with Jack forming an army? (I can see both sides of the coin here just interested in your thoughts)
Shouldn't he have tried or try to figure out the Others a bit more first? Like when he saw them in the jungle instead of being so resistant I think he should of tried to communicate with them a bit more. I think Locke wanted to but Jack told him to pipe down(another example).

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I am not taking sides of either (Jack or Locke) because they are not one of my favorite.

So do you not think Jack is trying to control every situation?

Not as much this season as last. At least this season we are getting information on many of the other peeps and not concentrating on him.

I think Fester put it best on the East Coast Thread and explains how I feel about the Charlie situation from last night's show.

As far as building an army...we will see if it pans out. However, I do see protecting yourself as a group a bigger issue than turning on your own (especially because someone is SUSPECTED of using drugs).

mollymc 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mollymc Click to send private message to mollymc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-06 AT 07:09 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-29-06 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

i would like to see ana lucia smack jack.

Bmw4mom 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bmw4mom Click to send private message to Bmw4mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I am raising my hand....I am getting sick of Jack, too.

Right now I think he would be better off if he just said nothing and just came into the scene when somebody needed a fixin'.

AnaNg3 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AnaNg3 Click to send private message to AnaNg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Raise Your Hand"
I've hated Jack from the beginning. I wish that he could be killed off but they need a doctor on the show. maybe they'll find another survivor in the jungle and that person could be a doctor. Besides, who died and left him in charge???

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •