The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-07, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast get a chance to have their own brains drool onto their shoulders from watching.

Not that I expect anyone is watching. After all, even Estee seems to have given up on killing this show. If she hadn't, she'd have already started this thread.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... Snidget 01-28-07 1
   RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 2
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 3
   RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 13
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... Snidget 01-28-07 4
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 5
   RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... Snidget 01-28-07 6
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 7
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 8
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 9
   RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... Snidget 01-28-07 10
       RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 12
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 11
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... mysticwolf 01-28-07 14
   RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... AZ_Leo 01-28-07 15
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... Loree 01-29-07 16
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... Estee 01-29-07 17
 RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... Pretty_Kitty 01-29-07 18
   RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East ... blogger 01-30-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Where is Estee? Do we need to send out search and rescue?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-28-07, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
If I had to guess, her indisputed intelligence finally exerted itself and caused a physical reaction to watching The Donald yet again. She's probably hunched in a corner shivering and babbling to herself, unable to force her fingers to a keyboard.

01-28-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So, simply because I want Estee to owe me one...

Losing Team gets to pick someone from Winning Team. Catch... Winning Team gets to choose who they get to choose from.

No one on Winning Team really wants to go over, but the PM, some blonde, and Surya (sp?) agree to put themselves on the line and take one for the team.

Losing Team decides they want Surya because he's laid back and they're all "Type 'A'". They need his steadying influence. He says they need discipline. He goes to camp and gets a big welcoming hug.

Both teams are supposed to be pushing some kind of new chicken bowl for Pollo Loco (Crazy Chicken). They get to design the bowl. Winning bowl wins the challenge.

Having an aversion to salmonella lunches, they'd go broke if they had to sell us on whatever either of them come up with, so someone else is going to have to take over on their ideas.

So far, the only thing I can remember, and agree with, is that having someone dress up as a large chicken by the side of the road is a BAD idea.

01-28-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-07 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Oops, wrong post placement.

01-28-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm glad they nixed the chicken suits.

01-28-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Winning Team loses and goes to camp. Losing Team wins and goes to Malibu to hear Boccacelli (sp) sing and look at fireworks.

(And, I'm not certain, but I think Boccacelli is blind, so the fireworks have definitely been "designed for them", cause he won't care.)

01-28-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They move into tent city and find it filthy and disgusting and get right away to cleaning.

01-28-07, 09:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
New campers find the exiting campers to be hygenically impared. They've evidently never cleaned the camp, in any way whatsoever. From what we're shown, they're right.

Ewwww...

01-28-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The music was from something sent from heaven (I like classical), and the food was lobster drenched in butter & lemon. I like the food, too.

Tim surprises by taking ove the piano after Boccacelli is led off stage. (My guess was correct. He is blind.) He performs very well - concert quality.

The fireworks were spectacular. I would have loved this reward.

01-28-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Having cleaned camp, the losing team prepares some kind of spaghetti. It doesn't look good, let's put it like that.

While most of the group seriously discusses what went wrong and who they should send out, Marissa primps. Interestingly, Marissa is the one that they all agree should have done better and is the most difficult to manage and deal with.

Donald's eyes say that the fault lies on Marketing. And, Marissa was in charge of marketing. Of course, her idea of marketing was the idea of 2 huge chickens on the Interstate. She's ticked that her idea - which she thinks is the biggest marketing idea ever conceived - was shot down.

01-28-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Marissa having to talk over everyone at the boardroom is not IMO helping her case any.

01-28-07, 09:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Everyone including Trump. Even when she's warned. Buh Bye Marissa.

01-28-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Everyone on the team says that Marissa should be fired. Mostly because she is disruptive, interrupts, and won't let anyone else speak.

Marissa disagrees, by being disruptive, interrupting, and talking ceaslessly aver anyone alse speaking.

Not surprisingly, the PM on the other team likes Marissa. Actually, so does Sean. He likes her spirit.

01-28-07, 10:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Marissa leaves still insisting the entire reason they lost was because they didn't dress up 2 peeps as, well, peeps.

Next week the apprenti get to wrangle bees. As I'm allergic to bees, you're all on your own.

Or, at least whatever y'all are out there other than Snidget.

Thanks, Snidg, for helping out tonight. No sure anyone will read this, but we tried.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-28-07, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just to let you know, it is appreciated. You let us know that, as expected, nothing worth watching happens thereby saving many, many brain cells from certain implosion. Mojitos and margarias do tend to take their toll so we need all the help we can get. Thank you for your sacrifice.

A tribephyl original

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The DH sat through 2 hours of "Grease:Your the One" with me. But when Donald came on screen. He left. I just imagine all the people leaving the room or changing the channel as "The Apprentice" comes on.

The tent people really were pigs. I would have been embarressed to leave that mess for the other team. But I guess they think different than me.

It was pretty obvious which team was going to lose and that Marissa was going to be fired. There was no surprise at all.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
After all, even Estee seems to have given up on killing this show.

Please see 'Dead horse, beating of'. Or just look at the latest ratings. Kinetic and Arrow are on the verge of being trumped by the Spike channel.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
everything I needed to know was right here. next week Im skipping the Donald and watching True Life instead.

blogger 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blogger Click to send private message to blogger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Apprentice #6 - Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Apparently arrow used a chicken suit???

www.tvguide.ca

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •