The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of the two intense contests we'll see tonight -- one team versus itself and Donald's ratings against the TV Guide Channel -- on this thread until we prove that among the many people who could do a better job at anything than any person in this contestant pool are the Laker Girls. Any and all of them. With or without lemonade.

By the way, early returns have TV Guide Channel up by four points.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East C... Estee 01-21-07 1
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East C... Estee 01-21-07 2
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East C... Snidget 01-21-07 3
 Segment the next. Estee 01-21-07 4
   RE: Segment the next. Snidget 01-21-07 5
 So much pointless, so little time. Estee 01-21-07 6
 Do you even have to ask? Estee 01-21-07 7
 Are we really this short on episode... Estee 01-21-07 8
 RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East C... Loree 01-21-07 9
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East C... blueahh 01-22-07 10
       RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East C... Pretty_Kitty 01-22-07 11
   RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East C... davwav02 01-22-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-21-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tim is holding a reverse strike. Until someone films him in color, at night, within the mansion, he will not stop talking.

Boardrooms may or may not count.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-21-07, 09:10 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
After much complaining from Arrow about the outdoor facilities, Donald summons the minicorps to the resort hotel of a rival. Kinetic can take the day off: pampered at the resort for the rest of the day. Arrow must design a tour for Starline, run a double-decker bus through it, and win the ratings cards of a focus group. In order to give Donald a losing group, the minicorp fractures into a four-three division: one led by Michelle, one led by Aaron. (pressured & volunteered, respectively) Don Jr. and Ivanka will supervise.

Whee.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So this is the which losers are they losingest losers of them all challenge?

01-21-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
4. "Segment the next."
Michelle's team is going to do a day in the life of the rich and famous. This does not mean running over Robin Leach with a bus. It doesn't seem to mean much of anything. They appear to be designing a tour where people will get to see shopping areas, restaurants, and the gutters where the truly blessed throw up. Michelle is very tentative after last week's loss, and Frank is confessional-complaining that she can't commit. As opposed to what he'd do if she did. Which would be complain.

With Aaron's team, James decides to bring in the Laker Girls. Their theme is going to be locations which have been heavily filmed in various movies. What does this have to do with the Laker Girls? Nobody knows. But hey, it's focus cards and everyone knows men can't use #2 pencils when they're thinking about cheerleaders, so they've just got to check off the 'Outstanding!' box by mistake, right?

Meanwhile, Kinetic is getting massages.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Segment the next."
Gee, I just can't imagine why this team keeps losing {/sarcasm}

01-21-07, 09:30 PM (EST)
6. "So much pointless, so little time."
James takes a sample Starline ride for Aaron's team, making notes on what needs to be improved over the standard tour. No bad jokes from unfunny drivers, and it's hot: they need to have drinks available. The team pulls an all-nighter to get their route together by morning, working on adding historical sites -- first Oscar ceremony location.

Michelle and Tim tour Hollywood to look for locations. They discover Hollywood is sleazy. Switch to Beverly Hills, which is boring. Do nothing else all day except debate which one to use. Frank and Nicole run out to get banners for the bus and tuxes for n apparent reason while Michelle looks for Tim to make a decision that he won't take away from her. Finally, they're stuck with Hollywood and their own all-nighter. Nicole gets sick of the process, especially when Michelle says she's trying to create a process, and tries to get some rest. Michelle immediately decides that if Nicole needs sleep, Nicole needs to be fired.

These B&W shots are really getting annoying.

01-21-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
7. "Do you even have to ask?"
James is a hyperkinetic ball of energy, but that just means he tries to make the jokes. This doesn't go over well, especially when no one can understand him, so Stefani takes over and demonstrates her speed-learning skill: overnight, she's picked up enough Hollywood trivia to deliver what seems to be an interesting presentation. Ivanka rides along for this group.

With Michelle, the lack of sleep is showing. Her own speeches are disjointed at worst and Dubya-level at best. Tim tries to take over, but he's handicapped by a balky microphone, cut-down speaking abilities due to fatigue, and a good memory for the wrong things: hey, look, that's where John Belushi died of a speedball overdose! Kids, ask your parents what that is. I guess this is a day in the death of a celebrity... Don Jr. takes this ride. Michelle may be looking at the last one, because in seeing people filling out the focus cards, she is openly rooting for the pity vote. 'We svcked. Feel sorry for us?' No.

01-21-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
8. "Are we really this short on episode?"
Gee, it's like we don't have enough time for a proper Boardroom.

Both halves of Arrow gather in front of Donald. Aaron's group had a tour approval rating of 82%. Michelle's, 58%. No reward for Aaron's team, except that he's PM next week and gets to sit in on this boardroom. They can go -- only they can't. Michelle makes a speech before anyone can leave. She doesn't like this process. This isn't what she signed up for, outdoor tents and cold winds and not being pampered. If she wants to work for Donald, she'll fill out an application.

Michelle quits.

She uses the word 'process' a little more in doing so.

Donald doesn't go ballistic, but he does take pains to emphasis what this is going to do to her reputation, walking out on the game in front of the few people who are still watching. Michelle doesn't care. After a few more attempts to make her believe that it's better to fail and potentially be fired than walk out and never know, Donald accepts the resignation. The rest of Arrow gets sent back to the tents. Michelle packs and heads out while her team waits to see just how bad a mood Donald is in -- but he has someone call: that will be the only dismissal this time around.

Next week: whatever. Seriously. Whatever. Angry Donald in Boardroom. Task? Not a clue.

Well, at least now Verna has company.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I am glad Michelle quit. I think it really annoyed Donald. And anytime someone can annoy him I enjoy it. I think Donald was insulted that someone should dare quit his show. Michelle realized this season was a joke and the show is sinking. So she wanted to bail and not be associated with it. Who can blame her?

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-22-07, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yep, I agree. Donald took Michelle's quitting like a slap in the face. It was nice to see him squirm as she (finally) had a backbone and stood up to him.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-22-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I missed most of this episode (I was at a Goerge Carlin concert) what I did get to see was the girl who quit doing an awful job BUT when she quit I gave her a lot of credit. The tents idea is just stupid!!! When she said she really didnt care I believed her.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-22-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Apprentice #6 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Absolutely agree that Donald made a big deal because he was insulted. If you want to get technical, she's still in the application process, so she hasn't really quit the job, but merely withdrew herself from the application process.

You could tell he was giving her a hard time because he didn't get a chance to fire her, and when someone finally grew a backbone to stand up to him on his, he couldn't take it. You could see his children were agitated too, which was comical. Regardless of Michelle's merits as a person who does....whatever she does, I think she took the bext route possible, seeing that she was gonna be torn apart in the boardroom, she chose to spare herself that and take the best route possible.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •