The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WAAHAPPAN?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WAAHAPPAN?!?!"
Wasn't someone supposed to summerize the 1st episode?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?! FFantasyFX 09-21-05 1
   RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?! Snidget 09-21-05 2
       RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?! janda3 09-22-05 3
           RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?! Snidget 09-22-05 4
           RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?! Bebo 09-22-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?!"
While I'm sure some of our posters think of themselves as supermen and superwomen, I've never seen a summary posted two hours after the episode aired . . . it usually takes anywhere between one to five days before a summary is posted. Have patience.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?!"
Yep, usually the East Coast Spoiler Thread only post here about the episode until it airs in Calif thing has to expire first.

It does take a couple of days. Usually the summary writer tapes it and spends some time going through the tape carefully to make sure they got everything.

Until the summary is posted check out the East Coast Spoiler Thread. People talk as it goes along.

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-05, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?!"
Last year the East coast spoiler thread was summerizing as the show went along. You got blow by blow accounts. When I went onto the East coast spoiler, there wasn't anyone doing that. In fact, the link only has about 5 or 6 posts.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

No one is assigned to do the blow by blow. It is whoever happens to be watching. If no one is watching then no one posts much.

Lost premired last night and probably took some audience with the review of last season being at the same time as Martha.

There will be an official summary that is assigned coming out in a couple of days. I thought you were looking for that.

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WAAHAPPAN?!?!"
There's a difference between the East Coast Summary Thread and the official summaries.

The East Coast thread is so that posters on the East Coast can discuss the show as events unfold, but posters in other time zones can still post on the forums without having the evening's episode completely spoiled for them if they so choose. If there aren't a lot of posts on that thread, there could mean that not too many posters were on the forums during the episode, or that folks just weren't watching.

The official summaries are written after the show has aired. Since those of us who have written them can appreciate how tough they are to write - it IS a lot harder than it looks - we ask our volunteer summary writers to please post within 48 hours after the show has aired unless there are extenuating circumstances. We also ask the general posting community to please be patient and not badger the volunteers.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •