The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kendra's game to lose?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Thaibeach 869 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kendra's game to lose?"
It does seem that the spoilers of a Tana/Kendra F2 will come to pass.

Craig is a complete tool, and the condescension towards women would never fly when working with women like Carolyn in Trump's organization. But he's rumored to go next, and good riddance.

From what DT, George and Carolyn were saying last night about Tana, they can't quite picture her working for him - too provincial and be-dazzler-y.

So unless Kendra screws up big time, seems to me the Apprentice job is hers to lose. (On the other hand, Amy crashed and burned.) Hmm...

Your thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kendra's game to lose? Flairmarq 04-29-05 1
 Agree AyaK 04-29-05 2
   RE: Agree oncebitten 04-29-05 3
       RE: Agree ARnutz 04-29-05 5
 RE: Kendra's game to lose? kahanasunset 04-29-05 4
   RE: Kendra's game to lose? alleycat904 04-29-05 6
       RE: Kendra's game to lose? kahanasunset 04-29-05 7
           RE: Kendra's game to lose? Quiddity 04-29-05 8
               RE: Kendra's game to lose? kahanasunset 04-29-05 10
 RE: Kendra's game to lose? Quiddity 04-29-05 9
 RE: Kendra's game to lose? smokedog 04-30-05 11
   RE: Kendra's game to lose? kahanasunset 05-01-05 12
   RE: Kendra's game to lose? alleycat904 05-02-05 13
       RE: Kendra's game to lose? kahanasunset 05-02-05 14
           RE: Kendra's game to lose? ohmyheck 05-03-05 16
   RE: Kendra's game to lose? kingkung 05-04-05 17
 RE: Kendra's game to lose? dark_neo 05-03-05 15
   RE: Kendra's game to lose? kahanasunset 05-04-05 19
 RE: Kendra's game to lose? califan 05-04-05 18
   RE: Kendra's game to lose? kahanasunset 05-04-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
I agree with you. Tana is looking weak while Craig isn't giving any respect to anyone. Go Kendra go.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agree"
>From what DT, George and Carolyn were saying last night about
>Tana, they can't quite picture her working for him -
> too provincial and be-dazzler-y.

As the rhinestones illustrated.

>So unless Kendra screws up big time, seems to me the
>Apprentice job is hers to lose. (On the other
>hand, Amy crashed and burned.)

Amy was booted in the interviews (a mistake, methinks). Since the 'all female final 2' rumor has Kendra making it through the interviews, I'd be completely stunned if she didn't win.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Agree"
Can anyone remember the exact quote from Kendra last night? It was after the dog fight. She mentioned something about winning everytime and being "the next apprentice". Could this be the winning quote?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Agree"
It was (almost exactly), "I have 2 more weeks and 2 more people to smoke and then I'm the apprentice!"

I think this quote could also mean she doesn't win. We'll see.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
Agree with everybody here so far. Woke up feeling it's Kendra's to lose. Fell asleep until the board room last night, and I thought Tana was a little weak. Well at least we've had a surprise this time. I never thought Kendra would make it to the end, but she's consistently picked up steam, and I think DT picked her a few weeks ago.

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-05 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

I have said for the last three weeks that Kendra and Tana will be the final two. I believe that this season we will finally see a women become the apprentice. (About time) Actually Either Kendra or Tana would be very good - but I agree that it will be Kendra. She is very talented and deserves the job.

Worth noting:
When pitted against both her current rivals, she was the only one who bothered to "stay awake" and finish the beautiful pamphlet for the car "by herself". Tana and Craig loved taking the credit but Trump knew who really did the work. She creamed all 5 people! This week, it was her idea to market to the artist's fan base, which is the key that unlocked the victory.

She is awesome! (a little paranoid when it comes to Craig though)

04-29-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
Hey, you'd be annoyed too if you were Kendra and Craig were still there! I didn't watch the middle part of this season, but it seems there must have been a better male in there somewhere's......

Quiddity 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity Click to send private message to Quiddity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
>Hey, you'd be annoyed too if
>you were Kendra and Craig
>were still there! I
>didn't watch the middle part
>of this season, but it
>seems there must have been
>a better male in there
>somewhere's......

The males have really done quite a poor job this season. Then again, most of the women stunk too outside of Kendra and Tana. Bren was the best IMHO and might still be here if he didn't admit to Trump he doesn't take risks. Most of the guys however (Michael, Danny, Craig, Chris, Todd, etc...) have been absolute disasters.

04-29-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
Well as I said, I didn't watch middle season (actually I watached hit/miss and until I fell asleep, etc.), so I don't know what Bren did. Except I do remember when he pulled that cucumber stunt and that is when he lost me. I just couldn't believe that. He's kind of a nerdy dork and doesn't really fit in to Trump's corporate world. I haven't researched him, and I don't know what his career track record is like, so I don't know what it is that made MB/DT put Bren in there. Probably drama/interest factor. Kinda like Danny. Danny's more interesting though.

Quiddity 31 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity Click to send private message to Quiddity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
>It does seem that the spoilers
>of a Tana/Kendra F2 will
>come to pass.
>
>Craig is a complete tool, and
>the condescension towards women would
>never fly when working with
>women like Carolyn in Trump's
>organization. But he's rumored
>to go next, and good
>riddance.
>
>From what DT, George and Carolyn
>were saying last night about
>Tana, they can't quite picture
>her working for him -
> too provincial and be-dazzler-y.
>
>
>So unless Kendra screws up big
>time, seems to me the
>Apprentice job is hers to
>lose. (On the other
>hand, Amy crashed and burned.)
>Hmm...

The difference being that when Amy was fired there was 2 tremendous candidates still left in Bill and Kwame. How in the world could Trump fire Kendra but keep Craig, who has proven time and time again how bad a communicator he is? (which should kill him in the interviews) For that reason alone I can't see either Kendra or Tana being fired next week.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-30-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
I pick Kendra to win just on editing.

Craig is condescending. (The way he has been seen treating women)

Tana is stupid and ditzy. (Uma Thurma, This isn't rocket scientist)

If these people were seriously being considered, don't you think they would have received a better edit? So Trump looks good when picking a 'deserving' apprentice?

Kendra may be seen as immature, but in my opinion, she doesn't have anywhere near the faults the other two have.

05-01-05, 07:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
I predict they'll do something (editing, task set-up, whatever) to make Kendra look really, really good. They just played up her immaturity so they could create doubt/speculation, and the smoke-out (win) later.

Kendra is pretty good, and DT loves that Top Gun stuff.

alleycat904 17 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleycat904 Click to send private message to alleycat904 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
I agree with you that Kendra will win however, I don't think Tana is stupid at all. She actually has a very good shot, in my opinion, of winning the job. I do think it will be two women in the final "interview".

05-02-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
I disagree that Tana is stupid and ditzy. I think she's just a bit out of her element but she's holding up well IMO.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-03-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
What do you expect, she's from Provo, Utah! I can say that because I'm from Provo as well.

kingkung 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingkung Click to send private message to kingkung Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
Craig may seem condescending, but it has NOTHING to do with WOMEN!

Yes, he was slightly condescending towards Audrey (but also completely understanding) and got into tiffs with Kendra, but it's NOT because they were women! He's worked perfectly well with Tana and the rest of the women.

Just to correct, Craig CAN work with women, just not with Kendra, (and to an incredibly small degree, Audrey, though EVERYONE bailed on Audrey). Kendra and Audrey don't represent all women.

dark_neo 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dark_neo Click to send private message to dark_neo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
how is everyone so sure CRAIG will be ousted.....its the executives who will decide......everyone in this forum is so keen on kendra winning? why? have you ever stopped to think if she really is immature and thats the reason her and craig dont see eye to eye on issues. Another thing is the show might just be creating this conflict with craig/kendra out of nothing...in the real world things never go your way there will always be a critic of your actions.....i am sure it happened with other characters and why should that be the reason craig doesnt make it to the final 2.....maybe its the shows way of letting us no who the final 2 are?

and for the love of christ how can craig be a married man with kids and have a problem working with women??

05-04-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
...how can craig be a married man with kids and have a problem working with women??

With all due respect, the logic for this statement would be??

There are tons of men (and women) who are heterosexually married and cannot get along with the opposite sex at work.

califan 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail califan Click to send private message to califan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
Well, the whole season has been book vs street smarts and with kendra the only one left i think, unless she royally screws up, shes in the finals

the whole kendra v craig spat has been a focal point so it could be those two in the final. hopefully not, since im guessing the only reasonm craig is around is he was protected by a winning team. and who in their right mind would bring him over if they had the choice?

05-04-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Kendra's game to lose?"
the only reasonm craig is around is he was protected by a winning team. and who in their right mind would bring him over if they had the choice?

It would depend on the person. Tana probably doesn't consider Craig all that much of a liability (though we don't know for sure). And they can't choose assistants at the end anyway. Finalists are assigned the assistants for the final tasks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •