The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
Of the ex-candidates, who would you assign to Kendra and her rival, respectively?

Kendra:
Audrey?
Erin?
Danny?
Todd (anybody remember this doofus from Burger King)?
Michael?

Kendra's opponent:
John?
Angie?
Chris?
Ben?
Brian the Viking

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who would you recommend to form... DontGetMeStarted 04-23-05 1
 RE: Who would you recommend to form... KendraFan 05-01-05 2
   RE: Who would you recommend to form... ARnutz 05-01-05 3
       RE: Who would you recommend to form... miss_ganda 05-01-05 5
           RE: Who would you recommend to form... Quiddity 05-01-05 7
           RE: Who would you recommend to form... ARnutz 05-01-05 8
               RE: Who would you recommend to form... miss_ganda 05-05-05 11
                   RE: Who would you recommend to form... lindan 05-05-05 12
                   RE: Who would you recommend to form... ARnutz 05-05-05 13
 game plan/rules change? kahanasunset 05-01-05 4
   RE: game plan/rules change? miss_ganda 05-01-05 6
 the game should end how it started sorgee 05-04-05 9
 RE: Who would you recommend to form... califan 05-04-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
Kendra- Danny
Tana- John
Alex-Angie
Craig-Audrey
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KendraFan 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-01-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KendraFan Click to send private message to KendraFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
I think it will be crucial to see who gets first pick. Tana is smart. If she has first pick, she would be smart to leave Craig to be the last pick, forcing Kendra to have him on her team and we could have a Kwame/Omarosa type situation as we did in Season 1.

If this happens, it will be enlightening to see if she can keep him under her finger and come out on top.

Moreover, this season was ripe with a lack of talent and as the Donald would say, "disasters". In Season 2, they brought 6 random people back, maybe the highest attention grabbers. Here's my prediction for the ppl brought back: Craig, Danny, Erin, John, Bren, Chris (3 Street Smart, 3 Book Smart).

SO... if Kendra gets first pick, here's how I see it:
Kendra - Bren
Tana - John
Kendra - Danny
Tana - Erin
Kendra - Chris
Tana - Craig

SO... Kendra, Bren, Danny, Chris v. Tana, John, Erin, Craig. What do you think?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
Welcome to the boards!

In Season 2, they brought 6 random people back, maybe the highest attention grabbers.

No... it's not random, they brought back the candidates who were fired from episodes 5 through 10. Pamela, John, Stacy R., Elizabeth, Raj & Chris (fired in this order).

In season 1 it wasn't random either. They brought back Omarosa, Heidi, Katrina, Troy, Nick & Amy... these were the six most recently fired (in the order listed) before the final 2 of Bill & Kwame.

There was also a pattern of firing for those who came back to help on the renovations task. In season 2, it was those fired 1st through 4th.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

05-01-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
Au Contraire Arnutz, I distinctly remember wondering why Ivana, the stripper, wasn't picked out to help the final 2. All of the names you listed in Season 2, were fired long before Ivana. Ivana made it to the very last task prior to the interviews. Recall that the feisty stripper went toe-to-toe in the boardroom with Kelly and Kevin (her best bud). I even remember Carolyn egging her when Ivana insisted that Jenn M has just as bad a track record as she does (not true however). That was embarassing, she was comparing herself with someone who's not even in the boardroom.

Also, when Kevin was eliminated by the interviewers, he wasn't re-hired to help the final 2 either, so go figure.

I would really love to see the following team-ups:

Kendra's:
1. Bren
2. Kristen (or maybe a now more mature Michael a-go-gone)
3. Chris or Alex

Tana's:
1. Angie or Audrey (beautiful in her own mind)
2. Brian (I miss the Viking boy)
3. John

And please, please, not the singing polyester guy, it didn't work in the earlier seasons, it ain't gonna work now.

Quiddity 31 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity Click to send private message to Quiddity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

>Recall that the
>feisty stripper went toe-to-toe in
>the boardroom with Kelly and
>Kevin (her best bud).

I'd say she had no chance when she went in there (especially considering one of the guys was exempt). Even dismissing the stripping incident, all Carolyn had to say was "Whats your record as PM?"...

Kelly: "3-0"
Kevin: "2-0"
Ivana: "0-2"

...and she was toast.

And I personally would love to see Danny back What I'd like to see, opposed to the previous 2 seasons, is to have all the fired people come back and give the 2 finalists the choice of choosing any 3 from them. That way the person who picks last won't have the disadvantage of an Omarosa type person being forced on them.

05-01-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

You said: Au Contraire Arnutz, I distinctly remember wondering why Ivana, the stripper, wasn't picked out to help the final 2. All of the names you listed in Season 2, were fired long before Ivana.

I said: No... it's not random, they brought back the candidates who were fired from episodes 5 through 10. Pamela, John, Stacy R., Elizabeth, Raj & Chris (fired in this order).

So what's Au Contraire? The newest firings were not included on the final tasks teams.

Maria & Wes, Ivana, Kevin - fired 11th to 14th were not included. Correction: Maria & Wes, Andy, Ivana, Kevin and Sandy - fired 11th to 16th were never brought back to help on any task. I don't understand what's Au Contraire? I know what it means, but I don't know what you are disputing.

There was a specific order for the fired candidates who were chosen for the final tasks, it was not random.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

05-05-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
Maybe I'm missing something. What I distinctly remember is in Season 1, all the recent firings in order of most recent to earliest, totalling 6 recent firings, were re-commissioned in the final task to help Bill and Kwame respectively. That's why Oma was there, much to the nation's disgust (but to Burnett's ratings' delight).

In Season 2, it was random order since Kevin was the last to be fired following Ivana. Neither one of them passed the final 4 interviews. If the re-hiring wasn't random, why weren't Kevin and Ivana called back?

If I'm misunderstanding your point, I apologize.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
>In Season 2, it was random
>order since Kevin was the
>last to be fired following
>Ivana. Neither one of
>them passed the final 4
>interviews.
It wasn't random at all. Remember in the home renovation task where the first 4 candidates fired were brought back? For the the finale, the next 6 canidates who were fired (ie the 5th candidates to the 10th candiates) were brought back.

05-05-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-05 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Oh, no need to apologize silly! I apologize if I wasn't clearer.

ETA: ...we are in agreement on the season 1 "re-hiring".

In season 2 this was the order that the candidates were fired:

The first four fired helped on the Long Island home renovations:

1. Rob
2. Bradford
3. Stacie J.
4. Jenn C.

This was the group that helped on the final tasks:
~ They were the next six fired in this order, it was not random.

5. Pamela
6. John
7. Stacy R.
8. Elizabeth
9. Raj
10. Chris

These folks were not brought back to help at any time:
~ It was speculated at the time that it was because they already had lots more camera time on the show.

11. Maria & 12. Wes
13. Andy
14. Ivana
15. Kevin
16. Sandy

Which left us with the Final 2 of:

Jenn M.
Kelly

Ultimately, the point I was trying to make is that the "helpers" were never randomly chosen, there was a specific order of firing for those folks.

A J Slice original (c)2004

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "game plan/rules change?"
I think they may change the game plan/rules this time - just like they presented a task to the final four instead of having the usual interviews. That probably threw everybody off except Kendra, who no doubt relished a chance to display her marketing stuff yet again.

05-01-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: game plan/rules change?"
Not only that, she can also smoke them by land, air or sea. Just ask smoldering Craig!

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "the game should end how it started"
the game should end how it started - street smarts vs. book smarts.

califan 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail califan Click to send private message to califan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who would you recommend to form the final 2 candidates' teams?"
it would be awesome if they had to have book and street smart teams but the other person got to choose for them. then its a question of how vindictive/strategic they are

in which case i think the worst would be

Tana (please oh please): John, Audry, Craig

Kendra: Danny, the lady who quit, erin/stephanie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •