The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 10 details"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 10 details"
OK, here's a thread for the early discussion of the Domino's Pizza challenge on 3/31:

THE APPRENTICE
#310 - THE PIE'S THE LIMIT
03-31-2005 9:00PM

"The Pie's the Limit" - The remaining eight candidates create a new style of pizza for Domino's and test their salesmanship on the streets of Manhattan. One team has to deal with two feuding teammates while the other group hits the pavement to market their creation. The winners are treated to private dining in a palatial penthouse while a strategic friendship comes to light in the boardroom.

Any insights about the "strategic friendship"?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 10 details lindan 03-22-05 1
 RE: Episode 10 details Pepito 03-22-05 2
   Yep AyaK 03-22-05 3
       RE: Yep miss_ganda 03-22-05 4
   RE: Episode 10 details lindan 03-22-05 5
 RE: Episode 10 details lindan 03-22-05 6
 RE: Episode 10 details djandy 03-24-05 7
   RE: Episode 10 details lindan 03-30-05 10
 RE: Episode 10 details MediaMan 03-25-05 8
 RE: Episode 10 details banzai 03-29-05 9
 Full description AyaK 03-30-05 11
   RE: Full description DTrump 03-31-05 12
       Chris and Bren AyaK 03-31-05 15
   The Donald has a new do? kathliam 03-31-05 13
       RE: The Donald has a new do? ginger 03-31-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 10 details"
My guess is that Chris and Stephanie are the feuding teamates. Since Chris is good friends with Angie, my guess is that he and Angie formed the stragetic friendship to get Stephanie fired.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 10 details"
Feuding teammates could also be Erin and Chris, Angie and Erin, Stephanie and Angie... Yep, all Net Worth team members..

03-22-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yep"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

Yeah, right now I think we're going to lose either Stephanie or Erin in this boardroom. I can't imagine that they have a hidden alliance, but I can imagine one or both of them as the feuding teammates.

A Chris-Angie "strategic friendship" would also explain why Chris sent his buddy John to get fired last episode, since Trump was NOT going to fire Erin after praising her.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yep"
After being let down by her protege, Audrey-the-"beautiful", I don't think Angie is up to forming alliances with anyone. But, I could be wrong, Angie has not been very consistent with her strategies, including her under-the-radar stance.

Since everyone, thus far, seems to think the feud is all in the decimated Camp Networth, I'll play devil's advocate by saying it could be coming out of Magna as well. After all, Tana cradled Craig right in her bosom.

03-22-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 10 details"
But Erin doesn't really fight with anyone. She just complains behind the person's back, so I think she's not one of the feuding teamates.

03-22-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 10 details"
Let's also not forget about the possiblity that will make the scenario more complicated. If Networth loses Task 9, Magna will need to send a team member over for Task 10. Can that person be Alex? It is possible that forms a stratetic friendship with Chris to bring down somebody else in the boardroom (Stephanie???????).

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-24-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 10 details"
>One team has to deal with two feuding teammates

The preview shows that Alex will go over to new Net Worth to even out the teams, and Chris and Alex are the feuding teammates.

>a strategic friendship comes to light in the boardroom

If new Net Worth, it would probably be Angie and Chris because the "upcoming episodes" preview in the Recrap episode shows a team of Angie, Alex, and Chris, so Angie and Chris could team up to get rid of Stephanie.

If new Magna, it would probably be Tana and Craig because they're so tight.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

03-30-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 10 details"
You know what? After reading yoru post, I change my mind on my initial post on who is formed the stragegic friendship.

Since Angie/Chris and Tana/Craig have always been close, their friendship will be more genuine than strategic.

My new guess is that after Alex and Chris became the feuding teamates and lose caused the team to lose the task, the two of them made up and then formed a strategic friendship to get rid of Stephanie (who should be the PM for this task)

MediaMan 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MediaMan Click to send private message to MediaMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 10 details"
After closely watching previews...

I'm gonna say Alex gets "drafted" by Net Worth.

Stephanie PM's.

Chris and Alex go to war.

Chris and Angie align to throw the game and get Stephanie fired.

I don't see a fued in team Magna, but do see the potential of an alignment between Tana and Craig.

Watch out for Kendra... she's doing an awsome job and keeping her butt out of the boardroom. Magna will need an "alignment" to get her fired. Do I hear final four for Kendra?

MediaMan
Author of the weekly Apprentice Newsletter
Practical business lessons & insightful analysis
(complete with podcasts and RSS feeds)

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 10 details"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-05 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Current teams:
“MAGNA”: Alex, Bren, Craig, Kendra, Tana
“NET WORTH”: Angie, Chris, Stephanie.

Week 10 Exemption: Craig

new teams:
“MAGNA”: Bren, Craig, Kendra, Tana
“NET WORTH”: Angie, Chris, Alex, Stephanie.

03-30-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
11. "Full description"
TRUMP TOSSES A MEATBALL AND CANDIDATES CREATE NEW PIZZA FOR DOMINO'S ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (MARCH 31, 9-10PM ET)
Published: March 29, 2005

A Fight Breaks Out Among Two Candidates and Chris Confronts His Tobacco Addiction

NEW YORK -- March 29, 2005 -- Donald Trump, sporting a short new haircut, begins this week's episode of NBC's "The Apprentice" (March 31, 9-10pm ET) by once again evening the teams as "Net Worth" steals one candidate from "Magna." The new team member immediately clashes with a colleague and their resulting fight creates immediate tension during the task.

Trump, an unabashed pizza lover, delivers this week's task by deadpanning "I love meatballs on my pizza." He then assigns the two teams to work with pizza giant Domino's on creating a new style of pizza, making it in a customized mobile trailer and then selling it on the streets of New York. The team with the most profit from sales wins.

The winning team is treated to an exclusive breakfast with Trump in his penthouse apartment and an opportunity to get to know him better during this crucial stage in the competition.

Back in the boardroom, Trump struggles to evoke passion out of one candidate but deals with passion overload from another. For the first time, Trump warns one candidate that they are in danger of being fired as they leave the first portion of the boardroom before returning for the final grilling.

Remaining Candidates:

"NET WORTH": Stephanie, Chris, Angie, and one candidate from "Magna" <Alex>

"MAGNA": Kendra, Alex, Tana, Bren, Craig

Week 10 Exemption: Craig

DTrump 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DTrump Click to send private message to DTrump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Full description"
Hi all,

I love this website and your guys comments...

I wished to add mine and be an active part of this forum.

----->

The next 2 to be fired will be in this order:

Stephanie
Alex

Why you ask?

-if you look at the yahoo preview of whats going to happen in the upcoming episodes, you will see chris with bren working together, also you would see them together on an airplane.

-this means that net worth will lose from now TWICE in a row, to be able to draft Bren for Magna.

-OK, team net worth lost. they will draft alex. stephanie will be PM obviously, and will be fired bec. she couldnt control chris. Alex will be pm next, hence fired.

-dont forget about what yahoo website said... 'a stategic alliance which will go for some time' i.e. Angie (i agree she is a smart witch) and Chris.

03-31-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
15. "Chris and Bren"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

>-if you look at the yahoo preview of whats going to
>happen in the upcoming episodes, you will see chris with
>bren working together, also you would see them together on
>an airplane.

I think the clip to which this poster refers occurs at 2:21 on the "Halfway There" vidclip from the mid-season recap -- it appears to show Chris and Bren walking past a construction site, with Bren holding what appears to be a wrapped submarine sandwich and Chris looking into a paper bag (like a carry-out lunch bag).

Is this shot one that we've seen before? If not, it may be true that Bren sticks around for at least a couple more episodes.

I don't see any airplane shots, though.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "The Donald has a new do?"
Donald Trump, sporting a short new haircut

OMG,I can't wait to see this one. I wonder how many pairs of sheers the stylist went through trying to cut his hair. Considering how it moves all in one piece in the wind, I'm guessing it's purdy sturdy!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Donald has a new do?"
I? Have no desire to see this:

"Back in the boardroom, Trump struggles to evoke passion out of one candidate but deals with passion overload from another."

I thought we were done with that now that Erin's gone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •