The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice, Episode 10: It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice, Episode 10: It's Time to Vote!"
Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (3/31) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (9:00 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice 3, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Omarosa.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Magna:

~Alex
~Bren
~Craig
~Kendra
~Tana

Networth:

~Angie
~Chris
~Stephanie

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.
EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Chris kary1371 03-30-05 1
 Stephanie xserver 03-30-05 2
 CHRIS, and it's about time ! miss_ganda 03-30-05 3
 Stephanie lindan 03-30-05 4
 Chris smokedog 03-30-05 5
 Stephanie janda3 03-30-05 6
 Chris ARnutz 03-30-05 7
 Chris iatovttotx78 03-30-05 8
 Stephanie AyaK 03-30-05 9
   Stephanie 200% DTrump 03-31-05 10
 Bren Loree 03-31-05 11
 CHRIS fairyprincess 03-31-05 12
 Stephanie djandy 03-31-05 13
 Stephanie munson 03-31-05 14
 Vote total so far AyaK 03-31-05 15
 Stephanie Pepito 03-31-05 16
 Final Tally ARnutz 03-31-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Chris"
I am going to put his name down until he goes...

Alternate : Bren.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stephanie"

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "CHRIS, and it's about time !"
EOM

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Stephanie"
Just as I've mentioned in the latest post that I've made in the Episode 10 details thread, I say after Chris and Alex became the feuding teamates, the two of them made up and then formed a strategic friendship to get rid of Stephanie.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Chris"
How could he not, after that preview?

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Stephanie"
From all the info coming in, & the preview pics for Ep. 11, Stephanie is more than likely ousted.

03-30-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Chris"
That blow up seems obvious, but this season's firings has been pretty obvious at times.

Alt: Stephanie

At this point either could go.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Chris"
I've been wanting and hoping for you to go for weeks. Let this be the week where all my wishes come true

Fighting for peace is like fck!ing for virginity.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Stephanie"
Prior to last week's episode, we had concluded that the next three to be fired (in some order) were Bren, Erin and Stephanie. I picked Bren; it was Erin. This week, I'm picking Stephanie. If I'm wrong again, then at least I'm certain of getting next week's boot pick correct!

DTrump 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DTrump Click to send private message to DTrump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Stephanie 200%"
Hi all,

I love this website and your guys comments...

I wished to add mine and be an active part of this forum.

----->

The next 2 to be fired will be in this order:

Stephanie
Alex

Why you ask?

-if you look at the yahoo preview of whats going to happen in the upcoming episodes, you will see chris with bren working together, also you would see them together on an airplane.

-this means that net worth will lose from now TWICE in a row, to be able to draft Bren for Magna later on.

-OK, team net worth lost. they will draft alex. stephanie will be PM obviously, and will be fired bec. she couldnt control chris. Alex will be pm next, hence fired the DT way.

-dont forget about what yahoo website said... 'a stategic alliance which will go for some time' i.e. Angie (she is a smart witch) and Chris.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bren"
I am going to keep voting for him until he is gone.

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "CHRIS"
At least I hope so anyways!!!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Stephanie"
Because of the picture with only Angie, Alex, and Chris as a team.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Stephanie"
or, anyone BUT Chris.

The preview just screams a Chris firing and since this is an MB show, I'm betting on huge misdirection.

Upcoming show vidcaps support Steph.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Vote total so far"
This is post #15, summarizing 14 votes:

Stephanie....7
Chris...........6
Bren...........1

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stephanie"
Losing PM bites the dust and none too soon.

03-31-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
17. "Final Tally"
This is post #17, summarizing 15 votes and 2 tallies:

Stephanie....8
Chris........6
Bren.........1

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •