The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
supposedly, TD "Regrets" firing andy, so next week's board room is edited of a 5 hour boardroom.

it would not take TD more than 1 minute to fire ivanna, but it's easy to see how it could take 5 hours to fire jen m or sandy, given sandy's performance this week. we know jen m is final 2, so sandy is booted this week.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... lindan 11-28-04 1
 RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... kidflash212 11-28-04 2
   RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... okaychatt 11-28-04 3
   RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... OC TV Fan 11-29-04 6
   RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... banzai 11-29-04 7
       RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... Bebo 11-29-04 8
       RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... Chez 11-30-04 10
       RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... kidflash212 11-30-04 11
 RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... jae 11-29-04 4
   RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... toddE 11-29-04 5
       RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... Alag 11-30-04 12
   RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... Oscirus 11-30-04 9
       RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... oncebitten 12-01-04 13
 RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna m... lindan 12-01-04 14
 This boardroom didn't seem any diff... kidflash212 12-02-04 15
   RE: This boardroom didn't seem any ... seahorse 12-05-04 16
       RE: This boardroom didn't seem any ... jae 12-05-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-28-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
This would only happen if Apex beats Mosaic in the Task. Who knows? Maybe Ivanna's unorthodox stragegy as shown in the preview can help her team win?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-28-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
"supposedly, DT "Regrets" firing andy, so
next week's board room is
edited of a 5 hour
boardroom."

Exactly where did you hear that? Someone posted this rumour on another thread but it most likely is phony. First off, Donald Trump is not the type of guy to publicly admit mistakes and second this rumour was posted while the show was still airing on the west coast and no one ever heard this rumour before last Thursday night. Since this is his show, DT would not have been giving away the outcome of the episode before it was aired and I doubt any comments he would have made the same night it aired would have been available so quickly. It just sounds like something a disgruntled Andy fan came up with.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-28-04, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
<most likely is phony

Nah - surely not. News never gets distorted on the Net.

Did you hear that DT has dumped Malaria? After he saw Jen M's poses for Levi's, he was gaga over her. M. gets to keep the ring, though.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
I saw the regret guys post on another site, and he did say Andy would be fired before the episode aired and said it was one of his friends who worked on the show and said DT was bummed about firing Andy, so he really wanted to take his time during the next boardroom to make sure he got it right.

>"supposedly, DT "Regrets" firing andy, so
>
>next week's board room is
>edited of a 5 hour
>boardroom."

>
>
>Exactly where did you hear that?
>Someone posted this rumour on
>another thread but it most
>likely is phony. First off,
>Donald Trump is not the
>type of guy to publicly
>admit mistakes and second this
>rumour was posted while the
>show was still airing on
>the west coast and no
>one ever heard this rumour
>before last Thursday night.
>Since this is his show,
>DT would not have been
>giving away the outcome of
>the episode before it was
>aired and I doubt any
>comments he would have made
>the same night it aired
>would have been available so
>quickly. It just sounds like
>something a disgruntled Andy fan
>came up with.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-29-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-04 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

>Exactly where did you hear that?
>Someone posted this rumour on
>another thread but it most
>likely is phony.

news leaked out a few days before Andy was fired. See:
http://valla.uchicago.edu/scazza/archives/000269.html
you have to highlight the text in order to see the spoiler.
So the spoiler is trying to say Andy will be fired.

The spoiler also tell us who is the winner even though the final episode will be live. So do not click if you don't want to know.
One of the contestant messes up so bad that it looks like the other one will win obviously.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
Thanks for the link. It makes it a lot easy to debate the spoiler if we know the source.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
If one of the final 2 contestants was hated (or at least resented strongly) then the "helpers" might actual sabotage him/her at F2.

11-30-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
Thank you for the link.I heard alot of exagerration from my pals when we were out drinking, too. Not to say there might not be a kernal of truth but there definitely seems to be some extrapolation. Trump might have felt badly about firing Andy because he liked him as a person but that doesn't mean he felt it was the wrong decision. I'm sure there were other candidates that Trump felt badly about firing - sometimes in life we have to make difficult decisions that don't feel good but are the right choice.

And the link between feeling sorry that he had to fire Andy and a lengthy boardroom next week is all one man's opinion not backed up by any other source. Unless they are going to go over each candy bar sale individually, I don't see what would take five hours - Trump should know them well enough by now to make a decision between Kevin & Ivanna or Jenn & Sandy (Kelly being exempt).

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
>it would not take TD more
>than 1 minute to fire
>ivanna,

I have a hard time choosing between Kevin, Kelly & Ivana! They're all despicable piles of turd.

Alternatively, all 5 could be in the boardroom if they all performed poorly. That would take 5 hours.

I also see why NBC might want to rig this task. Ivana is an embarrassment to the show.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-29-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
I can't believe I am here to defend Ivana, but she has gotten a lot better since the beginning. My father, who has only watched the last two episodes, thinks Ivana deserves to win!
I actually think there could be a long boardroom of Kevin vs. Ivana, because Kevin has been consistently whatever and Ivana has waffled between good and terrible. I also think Jen vs. Sandy would be a long boardroom, and that is the more likely scenario.

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
>My
>father, who has only watched
>the last two episodes, thinks
>Ivana deserves to win!

But how can you deal with her confessionals when ALL she does is WHINE and complain about how jealous she is of Jen? Her whining that she deserves to be PM sounded like a child whining for a Wiggles toy. Hearing Ivana (and watching her wearing that tacky "getting lucky in Kentucky" shirt) say that she's tired of carrying Jen on her back like baggage and that "Jen just has this and this" was insufferable. While the femmebot comment was funny the first time, now its just pathetic on Ivana's part. She defines Mean Girl. Then her whole "I wrecked the porsche Daddy got me when I was 16," the "women and not so straight guys watch the Oscars" (I have NO idea what point she was trying to make), the "its almost as good as having sex." I can go on and on. This woman is despicable. Unlike Andy, who left with class, I wonder how she will exit.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-30-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
have a hard time choosing between Kevin, Kelly & Ivana! They're all despicable piles of turd.

- why because they exposed Jenn for the worthless piece of crap she is?

Id say it would definately have to be jenn/Sandy boardroom if it is 5 hours, Ivana is way too easy of a choice to fire if its not.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
Plus, if they have the same board room cat fight that they had last week. Maybe DT wants to see who throws the last punch. lol

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
Just a thought....

Could it be possible that Team Apex wins, but DT still orders Ivana to join Sandy and Jenn in the boardroom due to her behaviour? When you havd those 3 fightintg each other, it indeed can last for more than 5 hours.

12-02-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
15. "This boardroom didn't seem any different than any other"
I guess okay chatt was right - don't listen to Internet rumours.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: This boardroom didn't seem any different than any other"
Not for more than added info.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-04, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: This boardroom didn't seem any different than any other"
I think the boardroom may have indeed been 5 hours long (we'll never know for sure) because Ivana and Kevin initially refused to say anything bad about each other. It was only after much prodding and cajoling did "I'm smarter! And more creative!" and "No she's not!" came out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •