URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 156
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-28-04 at 02:15 PM
supposedly, TD "Regrets" firing andy, so next week's board room is edited of a 5 hour boardroom.

it would not take TD more than 1 minute to fire ivanna, but it's easy to see how it could take 5 hours to fire jen m or sandy, given sandy's performance this week. we know jen m is final 2, so sandy is booted this week.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: sandy fired next week; ivanna makes final 4"
Posted by lindan on 11-28-04 at 05:28 PM
This would only happen if Apex beats Mosaic in the Task. Who knows? Maybe Ivanna's unorthodox stragegy as shown in the preview can help her team win?

Posted by kidflash212 on 11-28-04 at 09:57 PM
"supposedly, DT "Regrets" firing andy, so
next week's board room is
edited of a 5 hour
boardroom."

Exactly where did you hear that? Someone posted this rumour on another thread but it most likely is phony. First off, Donald Trump is not the type of guy to publicly admit mistakes and second this rumour was posted while the show was still airing on the west coast and no one ever heard this rumour before last Thursday night. Since this is his show, DT would not have been giving away the outcome of the episode before it was aired and I doubt any comments he would have made the same night it aired would have been available so quickly. It just sounds like something a disgruntled Andy fan came up with.

Posted by okaychatt on 11-28-04 at 11:17 PM
<most likely is phony

Nah - surely not. News never gets distorted on the Net.

Did you hear that DT has dumped Malaria? After he saw Jen M's poses for Levi's, he was gaga over her. M. gets to keep the ring, though.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by OC TV Fan on 11-29-04 at 01:57 PM
I saw the regret guys post on another site, and he did say Andy would be fired before the episode aired and said it was one of his friends who worked on the show and said DT was bummed about firing Andy, so he really wanted to take his time during the next boardroom to make sure he got it right.

>"supposedly, DT "Regrets" firing andy, so
>
>next week's board room is
>edited of a 5 hour
>boardroom."

>
>
>Exactly where did you hear that?
>Someone posted this rumour on
>another thread but it most
>likely is phony. First off,
>Donald Trump is not the
>type of guy to publicly
>admit mistakes and second this
>rumour was posted while the
>show was still airing on
>the west coast and no
>one ever heard this rumour
>before last Thursday night.
>Since this is his show,
>DT would not have been
>giving away the outcome of
>the episode before it was
>aired and I doubt any
>comments he would have made
>the same night it aired
>would have been available so
>quickly. It just sounds like
>something a disgruntled Andy fan
>came up with.

Posted by banzai on 11-29-04 at 01:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-04 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

>Exactly where did you hear that?
>Someone posted this rumour on
>another thread but it most
>likely is phony.

news leaked out a few days before Andy was fired. See:
http://valla.uchicago.edu/scazza/archives/000269.html
you have to highlight the text in order to see the spoiler.
So the spoiler is trying to say Andy will be fired.

The spoiler also tell us who is the winner even though the final episode will be live. So do not click if you don't want to know.
One of the contestant messes up so bad that it looks like the other one will win obviously.

Posted by Bebo on 11-29-04 at 02:36 PM
Thanks for the link. It makes it a lot easy to debate the spoiler if we know the source.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Posted by Chez on 11-30-04 at 12:16 PM
If one of the final 2 contestants was hated (or at least resented strongly) then the "helpers" might actual sabotage him/her at F2.

Posted by kidflash212 on 11-30-04 at 02:48 PM
Thank you for the link.I heard alot of exagerration from my pals when we were out drinking, too. Not to say there might not be a kernal of truth but there definitely seems to be some extrapolation. Trump might have felt badly about firing Andy because he liked him as a person but that doesn't mean he felt it was the wrong decision. I'm sure there were other candidates that Trump felt badly about firing - sometimes in life we have to make difficult decisions that don't feel good but are the right choice.

And the link between feeling sorry that he had to fire Andy and a lengthy boardroom next week is all one man's opinion not backed up by any other source. Unless they are going to go over each candy bar sale individually, I don't see what would take five hours - Trump should know them well enough by now to make a decision between Kevin & Ivanna or Jenn & Sandy (Kelly being exempt).

Posted by jae on 11-29-04 at 08:45 AM
>it would not take TD more
>than 1 minute to fire
>ivanna,

I have a hard time choosing between Kevin, Kelly & Ivana! They're all despicable piles of turd.

Alternatively, all 5 could be in the boardroom if they all performed poorly. That would take 5 hours.

I also see why NBC might want to rig this task. Ivana is an embarrassment to the show.

Posted by toddE on 11-29-04 at 12:48 PM
I can't believe I am here to defend Ivana, but she has gotten a lot better since the beginning. My father, who has only watched the last two episodes, thinks Ivana deserves to win!
I actually think there could be a long boardroom of Kevin vs. Ivana, because Kevin has been consistently whatever and Ivana has waffled between good and terrible. I also think Jen vs. Sandy would be a long boardroom, and that is the more likely scenario.

Posted by Alag on 11-30-04 at 11:12 PM
>My
>father, who has only watched
>the last two episodes, thinks
>Ivana deserves to win!

But how can you deal with her confessionals when ALL she does is WHINE and complain about how jealous she is of Jen? Her whining that she deserves to be PM sounded like a child whining for a Wiggles toy. Hearing Ivana (and watching her wearing that tacky "getting lucky in Kentucky" shirt) say that she's tired of carrying Jen on her back like baggage and that "Jen just has this and this" was insufferable. While the femmebot comment was funny the first time, now its just pathetic on Ivana's part. She defines Mean Girl. Then her whole "I wrecked the porsche Daddy got me when I was 16," the "women and not so straight guys watch the Oscars" (I have NO idea what point she was trying to make), the "its almost as good as having sex." I can go on and on. This woman is despicable. Unlike Andy, who left with class, I wonder how she will exit.

Posted by Oscirus on 11-30-04 at 08:44 AM
have a hard time choosing between Kevin, Kelly & Ivana! They're all despicable piles of turd.

- why because they exposed Jenn for the worthless piece of crap she is?

Id say it would definately have to be jenn/Sandy boardroom if it is 5 hours, Ivana is way too easy of a choice to fire if its not.

Posted by oncebitten on 12-01-04 at 11:33 AM
Plus, if they have the same board room cat fight that they had last week. Maybe DT wants to see who throws the last punch. lol

Posted by lindan on 12-01-04 at 04:48 PM
Just a thought....

Could it be possible that Team Apex wins, but DT still orders Ivana to join Sandy and Jenn in the boardroom due to her behaviour? When you havd those 3 fightintg each other, it indeed can last for more than 5 hours.

"This boardroom didn't seem any different than any other"
Posted by kidflash212 on 12-02-04 at 10:46 PM
I guess okay chatt was right - don't listen to Internet rumours.

"RE: This boardroom didn't seem any different than any other"
Posted by seahorse on 12-05-04 at 01:41 AM
Not for more than added info.

"RE: This boardroom didn't seem any different than any other"
Posted by jae on 12-05-04 at 04:28 AM
I think the boardroom may have indeed been 5 hours long (we'll never know for sure) because Ivana and Kevin initially refused to say anything bad about each other. It was only after much prodding and cajoling did "I'm smarter! And more creative!" and "No she's not!" came out.