The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BULLYING"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ANGELEYES75 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-21-09, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANGELEYES75 Click to send private message to ANGELEYES75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BULLYING"
HELLO E.1.IVE BEEN WATCHING BIG BROTHER FROM THE START,I PERSONALLY THINK MARCUS IS BULLING SHREE!!!!!! HEIS THE ONLY ONE IN THAT HOUSE WHO SEEMS TO MAKE REMARKS AND NOT NICE COMMENTS TO SHREE!!!! HE ALSO PERSONALLY SINGLES SHREE OUT,WHEN THERE ARE TASKS TO BE DONE,AGAIN MAKING COMMENTS.TO ME THAT IS BULLYING..HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING TO ANY OTHER HOUSE MATE IN THAT HOUSE,THAT COMES ACROSS AS SINGLEING THEM OUT,AND BIG BROTHER SHOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THIS,AS BULLYING I CANNOT STAND.I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK,DROP ME A LINE GUYS.THNX.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BULLYING tribephyl 06-21-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-09, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BULLYING"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-09 AT 00:03 AM (EST)

First and foremost, it's a game. A game in which it is often easier to knock someone off their own game rather than picking up your own.
Marcus' comments are meant to psyche-out his opponent. While this may be a good strategy for him, what Marcus is not thinking about is that other people are seeing it happen, which can backfire as well, when (or if) the rest of the house gangs up on him.

And yes, at the core it is bullying. But again this is a game.
Even more importantly, it's BigBrother. BigBrother has never been one to cast "characters" who are supremely centered and mature individuals. It wouldn't be gettin' ratings if everyone was all nicey-nice.

Although, why I'm even answering this question regarding Marcus and Shree... considering the fact that Big Brother America is the only BB I can watch and it hasn't even aired yet therefore I have no idea who Marcus and Shree are.
Yet, even not having seen Marcus and Shree in action, I feel confident that Marcus will outlast Shree in this game. Unless of course Shree couldn't care less what Matcus does. In which case I'd suggest you follow her lead.

Oh and welcome to RTVW.
Not to offend, but often times when messages are in all CAPITAL LETTERS it comes off as if you are SCREAMING!
No need to scream. We're used to using our inside voice.

Edited to add some quick research I did.
Yup, it's BB UK.
Shree is a male.

And Shree annoys more than just Marcus.

Noiron: 'I wash my hands of him. He has this big mouth and he's constantly mouthing off at people, telling people to shut up.'
Doesn't sound like bullying to me any more. Sounds a bit like just desserts.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •