URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1467
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BULLYING"

Posted by ANGELEYES75 on 06-21-09 at 05:05 PM
HELLO E.1.IVE BEEN WATCHING BIG BROTHER FROM THE START,I PERSONALLY THINK MARCUS IS BULLING SHREE!!!!!! HEIS THE ONLY ONE IN THAT HOUSE WHO SEEMS TO MAKE REMARKS AND NOT NICE COMMENTS TO SHREE!!!! HE ALSO PERSONALLY SINGLES SHREE OUT,WHEN THERE ARE TASKS TO BE DONE,AGAIN MAKING COMMENTS.TO ME THAT IS BULLYING..HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING TO ANY OTHER HOUSE MATE IN THAT HOUSE,THAT COMES ACROSS AS SINGLEING THEM OUT,AND BIG BROTHER SHOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THIS,AS BULLYING I CANNOT STAND.I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK,DROP ME A LINE GUYS.THNX.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BULLYING"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-21-09 at 11:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-09 AT 00:03 AM (EST)

First and foremost, it's a game. A game in which it is often easier to knock someone off their own game rather than picking up your own.
Marcus' comments are meant to psyche-out his opponent. While this may be a good strategy for him, what Marcus is not thinking about is that other people are seeing it happen, which can backfire as well, when (or if) the rest of the house gangs up on him.

And yes, at the core it is bullying. But again this is a game.
Even more importantly, it's BigBrother. BigBrother has never been one to cast "characters" who are supremely centered and mature individuals. It wouldn't be gettin' ratings if everyone was all nicey-nice.

Although, why I'm even answering this question regarding Marcus and Shree... considering the fact that Big Brother America is the only BB I can watch and it hasn't even aired yet therefore I have no idea who Marcus and Shree are.
Yet, even not having seen Marcus and Shree in action, I feel confident that Marcus will outlast Shree in this game. Unless of course Shree couldn't care less what Matcus does. In which case I'd suggest you follow her lead.

Oh and welcome to RTVW.
Not to offend, but often times when messages are in all CAPITAL LETTERS it comes off as if you are SCREAMING!
No need to scream. We're used to using our inside voice.

Edited to add some quick research I did.
Yup, it's BB UK.
Shree is a male.

And Shree annoys more than just Marcus.

Noiron: 'I wash my hands of him. He has this big mouth and he's constantly mouthing off at people, telling people to shut up.'
Doesn't sound like bullying to me any more. Sounds a bit like just desserts.