The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 2009"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 2009"
July 9th - 12 houseguest. Going back to the Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday format. And bonus for the cummary writers - you get a prego Chenbot this year.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre left Iraq
06/11/2009 Bre gets a hug from Mom

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 2009 mrc 06-30-09 1
   RE: Big Brother 2009 Snidget 06-30-09 2
       RE: Big Brother 2009 vince3 06-30-09 3
 Oh Boy foonermints 07-01-09 4
 RE: Big Brother 2009 HistoryDetective 07-01-09 5
 RE: Big Brother 2009 SilverStar 07-01-09 6
   RE: Big Brother 2009 frisky 07-02-09 8
 RE: Big Brother 2009 Corvis 07-01-09 7
   RE: Big Brother 2009 maroonclowns mom 07-03-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-09, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 2009"
I am so ready for this season. After Speidi's idiocy, BB will look like a meeting of Mensa.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 2009"
I'm worried BB will see the bar that Speidi buried 10 feet deep in the sand and tunnel under it.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 2009"
There's only one problem with that idea: That's still not low enough to surpass other BB seasons.......

foonermints 12299 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-09, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Oh Boy"
I will be a sporadic watcher. I don't always last out these horror shows.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-09, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 2009"
Hmmm, I'll be away for the premiere. Is it worth setting the DVR? Do I really want to sit through a couple hours of this idiocy to "catch up" when I get home? Or should I just read the summaries here and at Hamster Watch?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother 2009"
I'm so excited about the new season, it's kind of scary. I've only watched the past 3 seasons and for the past 2, I haven't been able to resist getting the live feeds. This year I'm not even going to try resisting. Being unemployed now, I can't even imagine the countless hours I will spend glued to my laptop. I need help.

I only hope that there's a player this year who I love as much as Dan. Just from looking at the cast and reading their bios, Jeff is my favorite so far. What can I say? I like the pretty.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-09, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother 2009"
He is pretty, isn't he?

I'm resisting the feeds this time. I found last year that anything I wanted to see was on YouTube. So, barring some big barring of YouTube by CBS, I won't be signing up.

Corvis 3115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-01-09, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 2009"
It seems like every year I say I won't be watching Big Brother and ... then I do. I can't look away from the train wreck.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother 2009"

Ditto! I vow I`m not going to watch this season and then the all time excuse is "well, there isn`t anything else to watch on tv"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •