The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-08, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-08 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

Keesha wins HOH for a few minutes, Dan wins POV and Ollie is outta da house. Then through the magic of old-guy-bafoonery Jerry won HOH and everything went south...

For those new to the game; read the small print then join us below...
Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back!
Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game.
A game wherein you post a "weekly" entry full of Beforehand Assumed Decisions (aka:answers) and then sit back and collect points, while watching the current season of BigBrother play out on your screens.

The player with the most points at the end, will be crowned the winner and will receive a "Winner's Siggie." Mmmmmmmsiggeezzzzzz....

As with all games there are some rules and they are the numbers to follow...
1. Deadlines will happen any time there is an eviction. Miss a deadline (or edit past one) your entry will not be valid.
Thusly, each "weeks" entry thread will be titled with the proposed Eviction number. 1st Eviction, 2nd eviction, 3rd Eviction, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
I will also include a current due date in red, above the entry portion of the thread.
In that entry portion you will find a series of questions split up into 3 sections.

Power Positions: Questions regarding the HGs who win competitions, luxuries, 1sts and special rights.
Key Players: Questions regarding the HGs who have some connection to the Keys, whether literal or figurative.
Icon Competition: A weekly BBRAT Bonus. Not required, but will usually net more points.

2. Each "week", beginning after week 2, I will post a results scoreboard.
In it I will be taking your weekly scores and figuring out who made the most points for the week.
This player will become the HOH and will have a 5 point boost added to their scores. They will also have use of the BBRATHOH room.
All of the players with less than half of the HOHs weekly score, before the bonus points, will be hit with a penalty of -3 points. They will also be put on this seasons version of the slop diet. (People Kibble.)
Any player who hasn't won HOH or been put on the new diet, will become Part Of The Crowd. Nothing at all happens to those bbrats.

3. All answers that contain previously evicted HGs or outright non-contestants, will receive 0 points. Same goes for any questions left unanswered.
A week of unanswered questions is forgivable, two weeks is allowed as well, but miss a third weeks entry in a row and it's buh-bye bbratie.
I don't like to be the judgement caller on a weekly basis so if it becomes apparent a problem will arise, I'll simply remove the question. Same goes for any questions that can't be answered because they were not shown on the screen during one of the three weekly shows.

4. Now, because of the 3 weekly shows and the live feeds, it's must be noted that all questions are regarding the upcoming weeks events. NOT the current week. This can be confusing at first but I promise in no time you'll be gettin' it. This also means that results, as noted above, will take a while to tally. Diffent questions get answered different times in a week and that causes a small delay in full results. In that way, it's kinda fun to speculate how your week will turn out with the HOH, only to watch it fall to pieces by the POV and vise versa.

5. This is now you're house. Have fricken' fun, don't take things too seriously and feel free to mingle with other bbrats.

6. This one is reserved for anything I've overlooked at the moment and will remain so until that something is thought up or revealed through experience.

With all that out of the way...

8-9th Eviction Results:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Keesha ~ Jerry (10)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Dan ~ Memphis (6)
3. The Backdoor Password: No ~ Yes (5)
4. Exit-Polls: 3-0 (10)
5. Exit-Polls-and then: 2-0 (10)
6. The Last Word: No (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Renny (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Memphis (5)
3. The Pawn: Dan ~ Jerry ~ Keesha (5)
4. Jury Slave: Ollie ~ Renny (10)
5. Dying Message: Keesha (ChowPass)

Yes. Dying Message was for a ChowPass. Guess who won it?
Congrats, krismiss!
This will prevent you from ever having to eat chow, ever again.

Icon Competition:
Sequester Reservations cont...
So far the JurorSuites have become occupied as the following...
JurorSuite 1: Libra
JurorSuite 2: April
JurorSuite 3: Michelle
JurorSuite 4: Ollie
JurorSuite 5: Renny
JurorSuite 6: *Vacant*
JurorSuite 7: *Vacant*

With the claim to Renny's reservations being in JurorSuite 6...oops, krismiss will only get the 5 points for the sequester-hamster. Again with the bad reservations.

Chen-Bot Shout-Outs: Vista Edition
Renny, boosted by her southern manners uttered Julies name 5 different times which helped her gain the top spot in shout-outs.
However, none of you chose Renny as your shout out representative.
Of those that were chosen, Dan reigned with shout outs from Julie at 39 in addition to his 3 Host ShoutOuts for a 69 point total.

Renny/77
Dan/69: VisionQuest ~ Road Kill ~ SilverStar ~ suzzee ~ Rebel Crown ~ krismiss
Jerry/60: DearAbby ~ kircon
Memphis/54: LostAddict

Michelle/53:
Keesha/44:
Ollie/43: mia rules

Inside the bbrat house...
suzzeesockpuppet leads a rebellion and stands above as the leader of the kibble revolution!
Upturning the bowls, overending the bags and chasing their tails, suzzee's topdog status has given everyone the right to live kibble free!
For a week. Unless of course you're krismiss who is, for the remainder of the game, Chow Free!

BBRAT Standings:
BBRAT HoH: suzzee
Parts of the Crowd: DearAbby ~ krismiss ~ mia rules ~ VisionQuest ~ kircon ~ Rebel Crown ~ Road Kill ~ SilverStar ~ LostAddict
BBRAT on Kibble:
BBRAT in the DogHouse:
New BBRAT:

Overall...
I've got lots of kibble to vaccuum up. Right to the results grid...

BBRATLast EvictionThis EvictionHOH/ChowCurrent Standing
VisionQuest
Road Kill
DearAbby
SilverStar
mia rules
suzzee
kircon
LostAddict
Rebel Crown
krismiss
CHOW PASS

Remaining HG Picture Wall:
Angie ~ April ~ Brian ~ Dan ~ Keesha
Jerry ~ Jessie ~ Libra
Michelle ~ Ollie ~ Renny ~ Memphis ~ Steven

Last Entry
Deadline: TUESDAY the 9th at 7:59pm BOARDTIME.

Inside the House:
Power Positions:

1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: Name 1 HG who will win the FIRST round of the Head of Household competition. (10)
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: Name 1 HG who will win the SECOND round of the Head of Household competition. (10)
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the FINAL round of the Head of Household competition. (10)

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Besides the final HOH, Name 1 HG who will NOT be evicted. (10)
2. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be sent to a different house, somewhere in the southwest. (10)

Outside the House:
Icon Competition: The Jury and The Final 2

It's come time to do your part and Fill in the Blanks.
The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). (10)
Juror 2: April will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). (10)
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). (10)
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). (10)
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). (10)
Juror 6: (Fill in the Blank) will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). (10 each)
Juror 7: (Fill in the Blank) will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). (10 each)

The Final 2
Here is a brief story of the last voting ceremony.
Fill in the blanks with the HG names you think will be most fitting. (10 points each correctly filled in blank)

"With a final two of (Fill in the Blank) and (Fill in the Blank) it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
It seems none of them were happy about making the choice but somehow, through the kindly urging from producers, reluctantly made their choices for winner known.
1st key pulled was from (Fill in the Blank) it read (Fill in the Blank)'s name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from (Fill in the Blank) and it read (Fill in the Blank).
Truth be told the voting was so close all the way, with 4 votes needed it came down to the game deciding vote.
The winning vote from (Fill in the Blank) was for (Fill in the Blank)!
(Fill in the Blank) won the game by a (Fill in the Vote Spread) vote and unfortunately for (Fill in the Blank), 2nd place will have to do."

* If you're counting, that's 20 blanks total.
* Oh and... Sample Vote Spreads: There are 7 jurors, so any combination of 7 will suffice. 7/0, 6/1, 5/2 or 4/3.
* With over 200+ points available this week, things may just get shaken up a bit.
* Ooo, did someone say Shaker?! As in Strawberry Margatini!?
* Cheers and Thanks for the fun season!
* (Fill in the Blank)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... krismiss2us 09-05-08 1
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... suzzee 09-06-08 2
   RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... SilverStar 09-09-08 11
 TUESDAY DEADLINE<... tribephyl 09-07-08 3
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... Road Kill 09-09-08 4
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... suzzee 09-09-08 5
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... LostAddict 09-09-08 6
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... mia rules18 09-09-08 7
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... VisionQuest 09-09-08 8
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... kircon 09-09-08 9
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... Rebel Crown 09-09-08 10
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... SilverStar 09-09-08 12
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... DearAbby 09-09-08 13
 RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... SilverStar 09-25-08 14
   RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results ... tribephyl 09-26-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-08, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
NO MORE CHOW! YIPEE!!!!!

Inside the House:
Power Positions:
1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: DAN
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: KEESHA
3. Head of Hamsters: DAN
Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Besides the final HOH, Name 1 HG who will NOT be evicted. MEMPHIS
2. Jury Slave: KEESHA

Outside the House:
The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). DAN
Juror 2: April will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). MEMPHIS
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). MEMPHIS
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). MEMPHIS
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). DAN
Juror 6: (Fill in the Blank) will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). JERRY ..... DAN
Juror 7: (Fill in the Blank) will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). KEESHA ... DAN

The Final 2
Fill in the blanks with the HG names you think will be most fitting. (10 points each correctly filled in blank)

"With a final two of **DAN** and **MEMPHIS** it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
It seems none of them were happy about making the choice but somehow, through the kindly urging from producers, reluctantly made their choices for winner known.
1st key pulled was from RENNY it read DAN's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from LIBRA and it read DAN
Truth be told the voting was so close all the way, with 4 votes needed it came down to the game deciding vote.
The winning vote from JERRY was for DAN
(DAN won the game by a 4 TO 3 vote and unfortunately for (MEMPHIS ), 2nd place will have to do."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-06-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
OMG HOH, I'm so excited um flabbergasted as well. Come on up and see my HOH room:

This is my family! Daddy dearest, little bro Fang, my sister Loretta and my dear old Mummy!

My boyfriend, Stinky >smooches to you Stinky-poo!<

This is my kitty, Miss Tree.

Ya'll help yourself to my goody basket, do I see a bottle of tequila? YAY!

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
LOL! That's so cute.

Grabs Tequila and runs. *grin*

09-07-08, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "TUESDAY DEADLINE"
Sorry to inform you of this so late in the game, but it also came as a suprise to me.

The final entry will be due on TUESDAY the 9th!

* Thank you, you know who you are, for helping save the host.
* Sorry I can't mention your name but in the interest of saving you from the slings and arrows of the other hamsters who are probably not aware of the finale.
* Or maybe they are aware and I'm just on drugs.
* Nah. It must have been the strawberry margatini. Yeah, that's it.

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-08, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
Inside the House:
Power Positions:
1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: Dan
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: Memphis
3. Head of Hamsters: Dan

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Memphis
2. Jury Slave: Jerry

Outside the House:
The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...Dan
Juror 2: April will vote for...Memphis
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...Memphis
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...Memphis
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...Dan
Juror 6: Keesha will vote for...Dan
Juror 7: Jerry will vote for...Memphis

The Final 2

"With a final two of Dan and Memphis it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from Libra it read Dan's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from Renny and it read Dan.
The winning vote from Michelle was for Memphis!
Memphis won the game by a 4-3 vote and unfortunately for Dan, 2nd place will have to do."

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-09-08, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
And here we go......

1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: Name 1 HG who will win the FIRST round of the Head of Household competition. (10)DAN
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: Name 1 HG who will win the SECOND round of the Head of Household competition. (10)MEMPHIS
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the FINAL round of the Head of Household competition. (10)DAN

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Besides the final HOH, Name 1 HG who will NOT be evicted. (10)MEMPHIS
2. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be sent to a different house, somewhere in the southwest. (10)JERRY

Outside the House:

The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...(DAN). (10)
Juror 2: April will vote for...(MEMPHIS). (10)
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...(DAN). (10)
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...(MEMPHIS). (10)
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...(DAN). (10)
Juror 6: (KESHA) will vote for...(DAN). (10 each)
Juror 7: (JERRY) will vote for...(MEMPHIS). (10 each)

The Final 2

"With a final two of (DAN) and (MEMPHIS) it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from (RENNY) it read (DAN)'s name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from (JERRY) and it read (MEMPHIS).
The winning vote from (MICHELLE) was for (DAN)!
(DAN) won the game by a (4/3) vote and unfortunately for (MEMPHIS), 2nd place will have to do."

* The last blank is a big thank you Tribe for another job well done in the BBRAT House. Enjoyed myself & made watching the show infinitely more fun. Thanks again, see you on the beach in Losers Lodge

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
Inside the House:
Power Positions:
1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: Name 1 HG who will win the FIRST round of the Head of Household competition. (10) Memphis
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: Name 1 HG who will win the SECOND round of the Head of Household competition. (10) Jerry
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the FINAL round of the Head of Household competition. (10) Memphis

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Besides the final HOH, Name 1 HG who will NOT be evicted. (10) Dan
2. Jury Slave: Name 1 HG who WILL be sent to a different house, somewhere in the southwest. (10) Jerry

Outside the House:
The Jury:
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...Dan
Juror 7: Jerry will vote for...Dan

The Final 2

"With a final two of Dan and Memphis it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from Jerry it read Dan's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from April and it read Memphis.
The winning vote from Michelle was for Dan!
Dan won the game by a 5-3 vote and unfortunately for Memphis, 2nd place will have to do."

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
I'm kind of all over the place here, hope that's okay.

Inside the House:
Power Positions:
1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: MEMPHIS
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: KEESHA
3. Head of Hamsters: KEESHA
Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Besides the final HOH, Name 1 HG who will NOT be evicted. MEMPHIS
2. Jury Slave: KEESHA

Outside the House:
The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). KEESHA
Juror 2: April will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). MEMPHIS
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). MEMPHIS
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). MEMPHIS
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). KEESHA
Juror 6: (Fill in the Blank) will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). JERRY ..... MEMPHIS
Juror 7: (Fill in the Blank) will vote for...(Fill in the Blank). MEMPHIS......DAN

The Final 2

"With a final two of **KEESHA** and **DAN** it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from RENNY it read KEESHA's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from LIBRA and it read DAN
The winning vote from APRIL was for DAN
(KEESHA won the game by a 4 TO 3 vote and unfortunately for (DAN ), 2nd place will have to do."

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
3. Head of Hamsters: Memphis

1. The Pawn: Dan

The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...Memphis (10)
Juror 2: April will vote for...Memphis (10)
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...Dan (10)
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...Memphis (10)
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...Dan (10)
Juror 6: Keesha will vote for...Dan (10 each)
Juror 7: Jerry will vote for...Memphis (10 each)
The Final 2
1st key pulled was from Michelle it read Dan's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The winning vote from Jerry was for Memphis
Memphis won the game by a 4 - 3 vote and unfortunately for Dan 2nd place will have to do."

Thanks for hosting it was really fun to play!!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-08 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

You interrupt my nap for the final entry! Maybe I'll do better.
*YAWNNNN*
Here goes.

Inside the House:
Power Positions:
1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: Memphis
3. Head of Hamsters: Memphis

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Dan
2. Jury Slave: Keesha

Outside the House:

The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for... Dan
Juror 2: April will vote for... Memphis
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...Memphis
Juror 6: Jerry will vote for...Memphis
Juror 7: Keesha will vote for...Dan

The Final 2

"With a final two of MEMPHIS and DAN, it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from LIBRA it read DAN's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from APRIL and it read MEMPHIS.
The winning vote from JERRY was for MEMPHIS!

MEMPHIS won the game by a 4-3 vote and unfortunately for DAN, 2nd place will have to do."

Thanks for the fun game Sir tribe!

#2002 My son commits suicide and the world turns black. 3rd grandchild is born and brings color back into my world.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-09-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
Power Positions:
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: Jerry

Key Players:

Outside the House:
The Jury:
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...Dan
Juror 7: Jerry will vote for...Memphis

The Final 2

"With a final two of Memphis and Dan it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from Libra it read Dan's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
Dan won the game by a 4-3 vote and unfortunately for Memphis, 2nd place will have to do."

Thanks for the great hosting job once again, tribe! At least this game kept the hamsters interesting, 'cuz they sure didn't! (The BB end-game needs a little tweaking-it's just TOO boring the last 2 weeks.)

09-09-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
Inside the House:
Power Positions:

Key Players:

Outside the House:
The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...(DAN). (10)
Juror 2: April will vote for...(MEMPHIS). (10)
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...(DAN). (10)
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...(MEMPHIS). (10)
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...(DAN). (10)
Juror 6: (KEESHA) will vote for...(DAN). (10 each)
Juror 7: (JERRY) will vote for...(MEMPHIS). (10 each)

The Final 2

"With a final two of (DAN) and (MEMPHIS) it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from (OLLIE) it read (MEMPHIS)'s name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from (APRIL) and it read (MEMPHIS).
The winning vote from (KEESHA) was for (DAN)!
(DAN) won the game by a (4-3) vote and unfortunately for (MEMPHIS), 2nd place will have to do."

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
Power Positions:
1. Hamster Showdown Round 1 ~ Dan
2. Hamster Showdown Round 2 ~ Jerry
3. Head of Hamsters ~ Dan

Key Players:
1. The Pawn ~ Memphis
2. Jury Slave ~ Jerry

The Jury:
Juror 1: Libra ~ Dan
Juror 2: April ~ Dan
Juror 3: Michelle ~ Dan
Juror 4: Ollie ~ Memphis
Juror 5: Renny ~ Dan
Juror 6: Keesha ~ Dan
Juror 7: Jerry ~ Memphis

The Final 2
"With a final two of Memphis and Dan it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
1st key pulled was from Keesha it read Dan's name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from Jerry and it read Memphis.
Dan won the game by a 6-1 vote and unfortunately for Memphis, 2nd place will have to do."

Thank you, too, tribey!
*aims slings and arrows at the tattle-tale*

09-25-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
Where are you, tribe? You've abandoned us for Survivor, haven't you? I want to know who won the game!

09-26-08, 03:03 AM (EST)
15. "RE: BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry"
I'm here! I'm here!
The results are coming soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •