The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT5: Final Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-08, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT5: Final Results"
Here they are the final results. Yes they may be a bit tardy, but after all it's best to make your presence known through big and late entrances.

and some small print...
Here's a rundown of the answers for the last two evcitions...
**10th Eviction**
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Dan (10)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Memphis (6)
3. The Backdoor Password: Yes (5)
4. Exit-Pollster: Memphis (10)

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Jerry (10)
2. Jury Slave: Keesha (10)
3. Dying Message: Dan

Icon Competition: Dr. tribe's Lab
Hadj: Keesha ~ Ollie ~ Angie ~ Dan ~ April
Padj: Jerry ~ Michelle ~ Jesse ~ Brian ~ Libra ~ Memphis

**Last Entry**
Inside the House:
Power Positions:
1. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 1: Dan (10)
2. Hamster Showdown ~ Round 2: Memphis (10)
3. Head of Hamsters: Dan (10)

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Memphis (10)
2. Jury Slave: Jerry (10)

Icon Competition: Outside the House:
The Jury
Juror 1: Libra will vote for...(Dan). (10)
Juror 2: April will vote for...(Dan). (10)
Juror 3: Michelle will vote for...(Dan). (10)
Juror 4: Ollie will vote for...(Dan). (10)
Juror 5: Renny will vote for...(Dan). (10)
Juror 6: (Keesha) will vote for...(Dan).
(10 each)
Juror 7: (Jerry) will vote for...(Dan). (10 each)

The Final 2
"With a final two of (Dan/Memphis) and (Memphis/Dan) it became quite apparent that the jurors would have a hard decision ahead of them.
It seems none of them were happy about making the choice but somehow, through the kindly urging from producers, reluctantly made their choices for winner known.
1st key pulled was from (Libra) it read (Dan)'s name down the length of it. The crowd cheered because it would seem their favorite might win.
The next key pulled was from (April) and it read (Dan).
Truth be told the voting was so close all the way, with 4 votes needed it came down to the game deciding vote.
The winning vote from (Ollie) was for (Dan)!
(Dan) won the game by a (Seven to Zero) vote and unfortunately for (Memphis), 2nd place will have to do."

Inside the bbrat house...
Up to week three, it was pretty much anybodys game. We kept hearing about DearAbby and her bbrat prowess, so of course everyone was nervous.
But then after week three, the nerves eased a bit and it became clear that the powerplayer of the season was looking alot like ... someone who was not DearAbby.
There was suzzee and miarules, who both spent a stint in HOH but then spent a lot of time on kibble for a large remainder of their stay.
Then the eras of Roadkill and VisionQuest both with double stints in the HOH and lots of jumps into the lead.
Then it was the time for SilverStar. Who spent a week in the doghouse and went on to win a total of 4 stints in the HOH bedroom and now stands as ths season's winner of the most HOHs.
On the opposite end, we had our kibble crew; LostAddict, kircon, RebelCrown and miarules all tied for having spent the most weeks on kibble, with 5 each.
Most everyone else was, at some time or another, face-in-the-bowl for at least a week.
Aside from...
Hmmmm...
Amazingly, only one player managed to stay completely and utterly "kibble-free" for the whole ENTIRE game...
... nary a crunch...
yup! It was DearAbby.
Are you all nervous again?
I would be...

BBRAT Total "in-house" Standings:
PLAYERHOHCHOWDoghouse
SilverStar421
Road Kill211
VisionQuest220
DearAbby100
mia rules150
Rebel Crown150
suzzee140
kircon050
LostAddict051
krismiss012
bdemoney003
Tishy103
whoami013

Overall...
In the points department it was pretty clear, from week 4 on, that VisionQuest was the leader...
and it took everything, everyone else had to do, to unseat this great, great, tremendous player.
But unseat VQ, they did.
"Who did?", you ask. Well, it was a bit of a combined effort.
First, in 10thEviction, SilverStar distracts with a 4th HOH win, while RoadKill overtakes the top spot, by a mere two points over VQ.

BBRATLast EvictionThis EvictionHOH/ChowCurrent Standing
Road Kill
CHOW PASS
VisionQuest
DearAbby
CHOW PASS
SilverStar
Rebel Crown
LostAddict
krismiss
CHOW PASS
suzzee
CHOW PASS
kircon
mia rules

It wasn't much but it was enough to obviously thrown VQ off the top spot and possibly off their endgame strategy.
This tumult above allowed DearAbby to sneak within 30 points of the lead. And offering a secret alliance between her and RebelCrown to come to fruition, Rebel is welcomed into the Top5.
With her eye on the prize all she had to do was win the last HOH and outperform everyone in jury duty.
Big goals for sure, but if ever a girl to get 'em done, dabs is the girl to do it.
And "Do it" she did.
In FinalEviction she ends up winning a shared HOH with her pal, RebelCrown, and gains the 30 extra points on the lead by a margin of ... 4 points!

BBRATLast EvictionThis EvictionHOH/ChowCurrent Standing
Road Kill
CHOW PASS
SilverStar
VisionQuest
Rebel Crown
LostAddict
suzzee
CHOW PASS
krismiss
CHOW PASS
kircon
mia rules

Congrats DearAbby!
This is a three-peat, Right?
Wow. Just Wow.

Remaining HG Picture Wall:
Angie ~ April ~ Brian ~ Dan ~ Keesha
Jerry ~ Jessie ~ Libra
Michelle ~ Ollie ~ Renny ~ Memphis ~ Steven

* Thank you krissmiss. You were an absolute pleasure and I hope to see you back for the next version of the BBrat.
* Excellent job VQ. I had to say that as I have soooo been in your position before. It hurts a little but I feel your pain. Tis the onus of us losers.
* And suzzee sockpuppet, dear sweet sooz, you are a treasure.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT5: Final Results kircon 09-27-08 1
 RE: BBRAT5: Final Results VisionQuest 09-28-08 2
 RE: BBRAT5: Final Results SilverStar 09-29-08 3
 RE: BBRAT5: Final Results DearAbby 09-29-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT5: Final Results"

Wowie - Zowie! I have no clue. I should just stick to PTTE games.

But I did have fun, Sir tribe. Thanks for all the hard work you put in. We are blessed to have you.

Congratulations DearAbby on your 3-peat. Wow!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-08, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT5: Final Results"
Way to go Dear Abby!!!

Thanks so much for hosting tribe, this was an excellent season (your game not the actual show) and a lot of fun!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT5: Final Results"
Ah, what might have been if I hadn't spent that one week in the doghouse...

Congrats, DearAbby! Thank you, tribe! *smooches*

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-29-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT5: Final Results"
Um ... wow! Thank you, tribe, for running such a fun game and for my first animated siggie. I don't know if it's an authentic three-peat, since VisionQuest won last time, but it's my third win. How pathetic is that?! Congrats to Road Kill, who kept the game close, and to SilverStar, who dominated the HOH with four wins. I hope to see everyone next time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •