Okay... here's the goal:
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.
With the sixth hamster leaving will there be anymore loving in the BBHouse? Will Ollie ask to be evicted to join his frist love? April Dowling has joined Libra on the jury. We still have fighting,
kissing, fighting, flipping, kissing, cat fighting, plotting and on and on. Will another shomance breakout? Well, you can read about it here. Oh, by the way Dan is HOH.
Now onto the game!
Place Name Score on current list
In case of ties, I alphabetize
Corvis, HauntedOne, and mia rules continue to battle for 1st place. Great Job! But you better watch out for SilverStar, DearAbby, and VisionQuest, they have been steadyly gaining in rank. DearAbby, Sir tribephyl, & bdemoney correctly predicted that April would finish in 8th place. Congratulations! bdemoney did it with an original list.
1 Corvis - 4
1 HauntedOne 4
1 mia rules 4
4 - suzzee 10
^5 SilverStar - 14
^6 DearAbby 15
^7 VisionQuest 18
8 - toddE 19
^8 Sir tribephyl 19
10 LostAddict -22
^11 bdemoney 23
^12 KwietOne 25
^12 Reality_Tv_fan 25
14 kircon 27
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 13 = 0)
3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that
it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.
6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
PRE-SEASON BONUS (PSB):
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point
6 weeks = -1 points
10 weeks = -2 points
Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.
This will be week 6, if you still have your original list, I will subtract 1 point.
You must not change your original list to receive this bonus.
If you dont use the free list change, I will use it as a tie-breaker, if needed.
If you would like to check your list or another players or find out how many Free List Changes you have, click on the links below.
PTTE Entry List
Wk 1 Results List Change
Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes
Wk 3 Results Wk 4 List Changes
Wk 4 Results Wk 5 List Changes
Wk 5 Results Wk 6 List Changes
Good Luck and have fun!!!
You have until Thursday, August 28, 2008, one minute before the show to post your list or make changes.