Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE!!
What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
Okay... here's the goal: To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season.
Starting with the fifth HG (#9) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.
Im late for a good reason. Im a grandmother again. After many trips to the hospital Kassidy Dawn entered the world. 7lbs 7 oz and 22 in long. A tall girl like her daddy. My step-daughter is tired but very happy.
The forth hamster is gone. We still have fighting, kissing, fighting, flipping, kissing, cat fighting, plotting and on and on. Jessie Godderz was told to pack his bar bells and leave. You can read about it here. Oh, by the way Michelle is now HOH.
PRE-SEASON BONUS (PSB):
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
I will subtract 1 point from your score this week if you have not changed your list.
Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point
6 weeks = -1 points
10 weeks = -2 points
Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.
This will be week 4
You must not change your original list to receive this bonus.
If you dont use the free list change, I will use it as a tie-breaker, if needed.
Now onto the game!
Place Name Score on current list
In case of ties, I alphabetize
HauntedOne and mia rules used their last list change to share 1st place with Corvis. Great Job! HauntedOne, Mia rules, and Suzzee correctly predicted that Jessie would finish in 10th place. Congratulations!
1 Corvis - 2
^1 HauntedOne 2
^1 mia rules 2
^4 - suzzee 9
^5 - toddE 10 (includes PSB)
6 SilverStar - 12
^6 Sir tribephyl 12 (includes PSB)
8 DearAbby 15 (includes PSB)
9 LostAddict -16 (includes PSB)
^10 bdemoney 17 (includes PSB)
10 VisionQuest 17 (includes PSB)
12 Reality_Tv_fan 18 (includes PSB)
13 kircon 19 (includes PSB)
14 KwietOne 23 (includes PSB)
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 13 = 0)
3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.
6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
If you would like to check your list or another player or find out how many Free List Changes you have, click on the links below.
PTTE Entry List
Wk 1 Results List Change
Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes
Wk 3 Results Wk 4 List Changes
Good Luck and have fun!!!
You have until Thursday, August 14, 2008, one minute before the show to post your list or make changes.
# 1991 Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm begins with air strikes against Iraq. Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee. For the next 2 1/2 years until his murder we are sickened by the discoveries. The Soviet Union officially ceases to exist.