LAST EDITED ON 07-23-08 AT 02:51 AM (EST)
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother 10 PTTE!!
What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
Okay... here's the goal: To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about
the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season.
Starting with the second HG (#12) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. Use any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.
The show is off and running. We have kissing, fighting, flipping, kissing, cat fighting, and on and on. Our first hamster has been cut loose. Brian Hart played the game, came on too strong, and now is gone. You can read about it here. Oh, by the way Jessie the little head is now HOH.
Lets see how yallllll placed in the game.
Place Name Score on current list Free List Change
In case of ties, I alphabetize
1 bdemoney - 0
1 Corvis - 0
1 HauntedOne - 0
1 mamma mia rules - 0
1 SilverStar - 0
1 - suzzee the sock puppet - 0
1- toddE - 0
1 VisionQuest 0
9 DearAbby 1
10 kircon 4
11 LostAddict - 6
11 Sir tribephyl 6
13 KwietOne 10
14 Reality_Tv_fan 12
What a great start to the game. Not playing yet. Come join us.
Because I have enjoyed the show (can you believe it, I cant) so much, Im feeling generous.
You may enter the game without penalty,
free of charge.
This is a great place to learn how to play the PTTE game. This popular game can be found in quite a few forums. Never played, now is the time.
Im not forgetting about the rest of you. The 14 of you will receive a free list change.
If you use the free list change you will no longer receive the PSB.
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 1 = 12) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 13 = 0)
3) You will be given (+4 points), every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 5 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.
6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks. PRE-SEASON BONUS:
I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
3 weeks = -1 point
6 weeks = -1 points
10 weeks = -2 points
Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through you would have 6 points subtracted from your score.
This will be week 1.
You must not change your original list to receive this bonus.
If you dont use the free list change, I will use it as a tie-breaker, if needed.
Good Luck and have fun!!!
You have until Wednesday, July 24, 2008, one minute before the show to post your list or make changes.
# 1984 I marry the man of my dreams and gain 4 more children. The first Apple Macintosh goes on sale.