The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother After Dark"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JayRock 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-11-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JayRock Click to send private message to JayRock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother After Dark"
Has anyone else that has watched this heard the man say over the loudspeakers to the houseguests to "Please Stop Singing"? I have heard Jameka sing very quietly a couple of times and every time that voice tells her to stop singing and he sounds pretty pissed when he says it. Are they not allowed to sing in the house of something?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother After Dark aquariaqueen 07-11-07 1
 RE: Big Brother After Dark Snidget 07-11-07 2
   RE: Big Brother After Dark jase 07-12-07 3
       RE: Big Brother After Dark Colonel Zoidberg 07-12-07 4
       RE: Big Brother After Dark sencnes 07-12-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-11-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
They're not allowed to sing, hum or whistle........legalities over royalties, or some such business.

I believe they wake up to music though, but it is never on the feeds.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
It is common on the live feeds.

If the broadcast any song they have to pay the royalties on it.

The "Big Brother" voice often tells them stop doing things, or when to go get fresh batteries, etc.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
They have too many stupid rules. It's like telling them not to talk in a sense. If someone (people) are singing, they can just cut the audio and/or cut that one feed and show something else. I doubt any music company, musician, etc... is going to go after CBS because someone is singing their song. I'm sure the music industry as a whole has better things to do than monitor what's happening on a reality show.

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-12-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
I'm sure the music industry as a whole has better things to do than monitor what's happening on a reality show.

You'd think, wouldn't you? But then again, CBS is probably taking a "better safe than sorry" approach so as to avoid getting sued over something silly and is instead saddling people with stupid rules.

I guess I don't understand how it's that different from, say, Survivor, where people have sung on numerous occasions (poorly, I might add...) There are also rules about conversing in code or foreign languages that don't exist on Survivor (in season 4, two contestants were ordered to stop speaking Korean, while on Survivor: Amazon, two contestants spoke Mandarin and got away with it...well, one got voted off for being a blabbermouth about it, but that's beside the point.)

It's as if Big Brother is trying to simulate the world of 1984 within the house, with all the stupid rules.

In Soviet reality show, Big Brother watches you!

sencnes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-12-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sencnes Click to send private message to sencnes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
Unfortunately it's not like that... If they broadcast more then 5 seconds worth of one song some greedy fat cat will hit them for Royalties.

Shows like American Idol pay a fortune to have all those people sing all those songs on auditions, even though some are horrid sounding. In fact I believe you can all thank American Idol for this stupidity. I remember reading somewhere that American Idols sing peoples favorite songs better then the original artists are popular MP3s. So the Recording industries paranoia of being driven out of business by talented singers they hit up TV channels for Royalties.

I hate the Recording industries oppression they are forcing everyone, and for the last 10 years I have not purchased 1 CD or song. Then again I don't have MP3's either. No company that outright pigheaded deserves any money.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •