The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bridgesam 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-08-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bridgesam Click to send private message to bridgesam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
Has BB8 put the household at risk by putting one, possible two, people with Gonorrhea in the "lockbox"??? Has anyone tried to research the facts surround this "flaming" issue???? And what are YOUR feelings on this issue?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... Snidget 07-08-07 1
   RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... Sues 07-08-07 2
       RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... nazpink 07-09-07 3
           RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... LadyT 07-09-07 4
               RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... brvnkrz 07-10-07 6
 RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... Colonel Zoidberg 07-10-07 5
   RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... Glass 07-11-07 7
 RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... aquariaqueen 07-11-07 8
 RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrh... boaster 07-11-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
Given that it is normally easily treated with antibiotics I assume there is no current health problem.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-08-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
for half a mill....ski position people!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-09-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
Not that I personally know either one but I get the feeling that Joe is what Dustin claims him to be: a manipulater. One of the best ways to tarnish an ex's name is to claim they cheated and gave you an STD, especially if one is trying to boot them out of a game. Not exactly something I would want people to think I had, but manipulaters often don't care, as long as they get to have their revenge.

Of course Dustin could be the best actor but I'm just not getting the bad guy vibe from him like I am with Joe.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
ITA. Joe is coming on way too strong and Dustin is....well not.

If they had it, I am sure its been dealt with. I forgive Dustin for dating Joe and God only knows how he managed to do so.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
I'm with you on this one T. At first I thought I might enjoy Joe but he's already worked my last nerve.

Syren did me again

Colonel Zoidberg 3643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
When you factor in that Joe and Dustin are gay and the rest of the men in the house are likely straight, I doubt that gonorrhea will be spread in the house unless someone hacks the BB America's Player tasks and lists "Unprotected threesome with Joe and Dustin" as one of Eric's tasks.

As for the whole flim-flam between those two, there is that little bit about he who doth protest too much **coughJoecough** It's entirely possible Joe screwed around, pinned it on Dustin, and trashed the guy all over town just to hide the fact that it was he who cheated.

If Amber or Carol wins POV and Joe goes up and gets evicted, it might give a whole new meaning to the term "backdoored"...

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-11-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
Yeah, Colonel, Joe's pretty sketchy. As a straight male, I would not want to be stuck dating a girl like that. And I'd be ultra-pissed if she gave me gonorrhea.

-Glass.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-11-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
It is my understanding that all contestants have been given physicals and tested for STDs...

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-11-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
Gonorrhea is a SEXUALLY transmitted disease so even if someone in the house had it, it can't be casually transmitted. The old "I got it from a toilet seat" excuse is just that, an excuse.

As another poster said, it's also pretty easily treatable so it's probably a moot point now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •