The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sequesterville"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-26-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sequesterville"
Is this year's LoserLodge the same as LL for BB5? The oceanfront location and infinity pool look familiar to me, and so do the steps at the entrance.

I've searched for the location from two years ago and couldn't find anything. Here's what I found at Hamsterwatch for this year:

Paradise© for $1760 a night Cabo sequester house tracked down by Puppyluvs at TVClubhouse, whose post was tracked down by Aldav (the other Taz linked around elsewhere is slightly different - maybe it had a $350,000 redo like the habitat got this year)

Wow, what a lot of he said that he said that he said ...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sequesterville tribephyl 08-26-06 1
   RE: Sequesterville Lasann 08-26-06 2
 RE: Sequesterville JoshInSGV 08-26-06 3
 RE: Sequesterville DearAbby 08-31-06 4
 RE: Sequesterville Captain_Savem 08-31-06 5
 Hurricane John ARnutz 09-01-06 6
   RE: Hurricane John Snidget 09-01-06 7
       RE: Hurricane John ARnutz 09-01-06 8
           RE: Hurricane John Snidget 09-01-06 9
               RE: Hurricane John Sues 09-04-06 10
                   RE: Hurricane John Snidget 09-04-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sequesterville"
I definitely remember the place from the Will Wikle days.
With Adria and Natalie kharmically showing up in the next few weeks.
Sequester may be slightly different but is undoubtedly the same place as before.
Same infinity pool, same beachfront view, same rustic mexican tile floor, same living-room setup, even the same stairway down to the front door, etc.

Looks great to me, I dunno what Marjealous is whining about.
(Can I go to sequester now?)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-26-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sequesterville"
Exactly, I paid good money to go to the tropics and I didn't stay anywhere nearly as nice as sequester.

Marcie is probably afraid of the ocean and doesn't want to tan!

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for
all, all for Janelle!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sequesterville"
I was thinking the same thing as I watched the clips of Marci walking around the house and the beach. I remember seeing Will W walking around similar landscapes in BB5, with the only difference that Will was excited to be there, while Marcellas is bitterness personified.

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-31-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sequesterville"
It looks like Hurricane Howie needs to watch for Hurricane John. I wonder if CBS will move the hamsters to a new location.

** Cabo San Lucas is under a hurricane warning. Vacation plans there over the holiday weekend should be re-examined as the storm nears. By late today, we'll have a better idea on what this may do to Cabo.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=5348449

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-31-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sequesterville"
Yeah it's the same one.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hurricane John"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060901/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/hurricane_john

I wonder if they had to be evacuated from the house or if Danielle & George have to hole up in a hotel before going there.

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hurricane John"
Hurricane Howie, meets Hurricane John.

There might be a delay getting the newly evicted down there, I'm not sure what evacuation orders might be in place down there.

I'd like to see Howie doing a Jim Cantore impression down on the beach.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hurricane John"
Ha! Could you see Howie with his raincoat on getting blown by the winds?

According to the article I posted, there are evacuations going on:

Officials on Thursday ordered the evacuation of about 10,000 people from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo and at least 5,000 others from La Paz...

I wonder if they were effected. We may never know!

09-01-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hurricane John"
Well after Marcellus' rant about the place being hell, I almost hope they leave them down there, the power goes out and there is enough damage to the building the rain gets in and they have no way to get fresh food and water to them.

Even if the building survived just fine can you imagine Marci ranting and James whining during the storm. I think Howie would be like a kid in a candy shop.

I should check out Housecalls, maybe they will say something today about it??

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-04-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hurricane John"
Wasn't Howie supposed to be a weather man in training last BB? This time they said he was a light saber salesman...sure hope that was a joke..LOL

Side note....does anyone know if they get money for making it to the jury?

09-04-06, 06:32 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Hurricane John"
I believe they get a certain $ amount per week in the show, that includes the time they spend in sequester.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •