URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1125
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sequesterville"

Posted by DearAbby on 08-26-06 at 10:41 AM
Is this year's LoserLodge the same as LL for BB5? The oceanfront location and infinity pool look familiar to me, and so do the steps at the entrance.

I've searched for the location from two years ago and couldn't find anything. Here's what I found at Hamsterwatch for this year:

Paradise© for $1760 a night Cabo sequester house tracked down by Puppyluvs at TVClubhouse, whose post was tracked down by Aldav (the other Taz linked around elsewhere is slightly different - maybe it had a $350,000 redo like the habitat got this year)

Wow, what a lot of he said that he said that he said ...

Table of contents
  • RE: Sequesterville,tribephyl, 03:53 PM, 08-26-06
    • RE: Sequesterville,Lasann, 04:35 PM, 08-26-06
  • RE: Sequesterville,JoshInSGV, 07:40 PM, 08-26-06
  • RE: Sequesterville,DearAbby, 08:43 AM, 08-31-06
  • RE: Sequesterville,Captain_Savem, 11:38 AM, 08-31-06
  • Hurricane John,ARnutz, 08:08 AM, 09-01-06
    • RE: Hurricane John,Snidget, 08:24 AM, 09-01-06
      • RE: Hurricane John,ARnutz, 08:40 AM, 09-01-06
        • RE: Hurricane John,Snidget, 08:45 AM, 09-01-06
          • RE: Hurricane John,Sues, 00:41 AM, 09-04-06
            • RE: Hurricane John,Snidget, 06:32 AM, 09-04-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sequesterville"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-26-06 at 03:53 PM
I definitely remember the place from the Will Wikle days.
With Adria and Natalie kharmically showing up in the next few weeks.
Sequester may be slightly different but is undoubtedly the same place as before.
Same infinity pool, same beachfront view, same rustic mexican tile floor, same living-room setup, even the same stairway down to the front door, etc.

Looks great to me, I dunno what Marjealous is whining about.
(Can I go to sequester now?)

Posted by Lasann on 08-26-06 at 04:35 PM
Exactly, I paid good money to go to the tropics and I didn't stay anywhere nearly as nice as sequester.

Marcie is probably afraid of the ocean and doesn't want to tan!

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for
all, all for Janelle!

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-26-06 at 07:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing as I watched the clips of Marci walking around the house and the beach. I remember seeing Will W walking around similar landscapes in BB5, with the only difference that Will was excited to be there, while Marcellas is bitterness personified.

Posted by DearAbby on 08-31-06 at 08:43 AM
It looks like Hurricane Howie needs to watch for Hurricane John. I wonder if CBS will move the hamsters to a new location.

** Cabo San Lucas is under a hurricane warning. Vacation plans there over the holiday weekend should be re-examined as the storm nears. By late today, we'll have a better idea on what this may do to Cabo.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=5348449

Posted by Captain_Savem on 08-31-06 at 11:38 AM
Yeah it's the same one.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

"Hurricane John"
Posted by ARnutz on 09-01-06 at 08:08 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060901/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/hurricane_john

I wonder if they had to be evacuated from the house or if Danielle & George have to hole up in a hotel before going there.

"RE: Hurricane John"
Posted by Snidget on 09-01-06 at 08:24 AM
Hurricane Howie, meets Hurricane John.

There might be a delay getting the newly evicted down there, I'm not sure what evacuation orders might be in place down there.

I'd like to see Howie doing a Jim Cantore impression down on the beach.

Posted by ARnutz on 09-01-06 at 08:40 AM
Ha! Could you see Howie with his raincoat on getting blown by the winds?

According to the article I posted, there are evacuations going on:

Officials on Thursday ordered the evacuation of about 10,000 people from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo and at least 5,000 others from La Paz...

I wonder if they were effected. We may never know!

Posted by Snidget on 09-01-06 at 08:45 AM
Well after Marcellus' rant about the place being hell, I almost hope they leave them down there, the power goes out and there is enough damage to the building the rain gets in and they have no way to get fresh food and water to them.

Even if the building survived just fine can you imagine Marci ranting and James whining during the storm. I think Howie would be like a kid in a candy shop.

I should check out Housecalls, maybe they will say something today about it??

Posted by Sues on 09-04-06 at 00:41 AM
Wasn't Howie supposed to be a weather man in training last BB? This time they said he was a light saber salesman...sure hope that was a joke..LOL

Side note....does anyone know if they get money for making it to the jury?

Posted by Snidget on 09-04-06 at 06:32 AM
I believe they get a certain $ amount per week in the show, that includes the time they spend in sequester.