The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"will & boogie in the bag"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mickeyvon 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mickeyvon Click to send private message to mickeyvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"will & boogie in the bag"
The way I see it, Will & Boogie have almost a clear path to the final 2 - as long as George doesn't win the next HOH. Both Erika and Janelle think they are in a final 3 alliance with Chilltown, so they MUST evict the chickenman next week, and then the following week evict whichever girl doesn't win HOH.

They then go into the final 3 where just one of the 2 has to win HOH-and they are the final 2 (although Erika and Janelle are both tough to beat in endurance tests).

If Chilltown are the final two, I think they deserve the title of best reality players of any game in history (well, actually just Will).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: will & boogie in the bag RonReports 09-01-06 1
   RE: will & boogie in the bag Lasann 09-01-06 2
       RE: will & boogie in the bag whitepups 09-01-06 3
           RE: will & boogie in the bag linrosin 09-01-06 4
               RE: will & boogie in the bag Sues 09-04-06 5
       RE: will & boogie in the bag Savahnna 09-04-06 6
 ACTIALLY..... Savahnna 09-04-06 7
   RE: ACTIALLY..... television 09-04-06 8
       RE: ACTIALLY..... Savahnna 09-04-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-01-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: will & boogie in the bag"
>The way I see it, Will
>& Boogie have almost a
>clear path to the final
>2 - as long
>as George doesn't win the
>next HOH. Both Erika
>and Janelle think they are
>in a final 3 alliance
>with Chilltown, so they MUST
>evict the chickenman next week,
>and then the following week
>evict whichever girl doesn't win
>HOH.
>
>They then go into the final
>3 where just one of
>the 2 has to win
>HOH-and they are the final
>2 (although Erika and
>Janelle are both tough to
>beat in endurance tests).
>
>If Chilltown are the final two,
>I think they deserve the
>title of best reality players
>of any game in history
>(well, actually just Will).

There is a very good chance that Will will win, again, and then he will be the best reality player in history. For Mike Boogie to become one of the two best reality players in history, he and Will would have to win The Amazing Race next year.

Chilltown was helped a lot by the double eviction format change. If houseguests would have had a full week to talk to each other, Erica, Janelle and Chicken George could have discovered that each of them was told that each of them was promised the same place in Chilltown. At that point they would have voted to evict Mike Boogie instead of Chicken George.

Is there any way that Mike Boogie could expect to win this contest? It looks like Will would easily beat Mike Boogie if they were in the Final Two.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: will & boogie in the bag"
Well in my mind, it will be Janielle and either Mike or Will in the end. If it's Mike, Janelle wins. If it is Will, he wins!

It a Tribe original!!!

whitepups 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whitepups Click to send private message to whitepups Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: will & boogie in the bag"
As much as I don't like Janelle, she is really an awesome player, winning all those HOH and POV. Her downfall is not keeping the bigger picture in mind and being swayed. Will is by far the best manipulator and strategist I have ever seen. In most reality shows if someone has won before it's a big disadvantage and they get voted out very quickly but because of his Will's charm and lack of perceived threat he has a good chance of winning again. They should have voted him out early on. Boogie wouldn't have had a chance without him.

linrosin 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail linrosin Click to send private message to linrosin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: will & boogie in the bag"
Will, is by far the best mainpulator I have even seen. it has been amazing how he has been able to run this entire game. I'm really disapointed that a strong woman like Danielle didn't take the initiative to gather the women and discuss the how Will has told them all the same thing. The 3 of them, Danielle, Erika, and Janelle could have easily voted both of them out. If Will is left at the end, he might win, as the best player. If everyone in the sequesterd house gets together and discusses what he told them, he might lose out of spite.

Lnda

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-04-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: will & boogie in the bag"
> If everyone
>in the sequesterd house gets
>together and discusses what he
>told them, he might lose
>out of spite.
>
>Lnda

Or not because they knew who he was going in....now Booger might not come off as 'charming' since he crossed the line with Erika.....

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-04-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: will & boogie in the bag"
it will
>be Janielle and either Mike
>or Will in the end.
> If it's Mike, Janelle
>wins. If it is
>Will, he wins!
>

Yep

09-04-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ACTIALLY....."
There is a possibility of Janelle beating Will if the votes went this way:

Janelle votes

Howie
Danielle (she's not wild about CT these days)
Chicken Geo (He could be the swing vote)
James (He seemed to hate CT more than Janie after his exit)

Will votes

Mike (duh)
Marcellus
Erika (and that could be tempormental too)

WOW..that would be a tough pill for the doc to swallow huh??

television 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ACTIALLY....."
The problem with that is that generally, in these types of shows, people tend to get over their personal grudges and respect good gameplay once they've been voted out, especially people who were players themselves (okay, except Lex, but that was a perceived "friendship betrayal"). So despite being duped, James and Dani would likely vote for Will, out of respect for being duped... they like to think of themselves as strong players, and would vote for the person who could play so well as to outsmart THEM. He offered an alliance, they knew they couldn't trust him going into it, and he took a smart, calculated risk to get rid of them before they turned on him, and said as much in his DR send-off tapes to them. As James said in his post-eviction interview, "I'm glad I lost to the best" or something like that... he seemed positively giddy when Will said "I was intimidated by you" in his DR sendoff. It's not like they were best friends and he turned on them, he just got rid of his biggest competition. They see that, and will respect it, and not be bitter. There's no reason to resent him. Also, he knows the size of people's egos and how to make them like him, so he's made sure his last words (the taped sendoff that Julie shows to them) are flattering and play to their egos (ie. calling Dani the best player never to win, or telling james he was intimidated by him).

Also, don't forget that people in this game are largely driven by jealousy, and although people might be jealous of Will having won before, they're likely more jealous of Janelle for being more popular than them, and therefore bitter.

So, really the only people I could see voting for Janelle would be Howie and maybe George (possibly Marci?) I can't see how James, Dani, Mike (obviously) and Erika wouldn't see Will as the hands-down winner.

09-04-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ACTIALLY....."
I agree with you about some things...like ppl lose their grudges, but I respectfully disagree about the jealousy issue....about Janelle's popularity. I didn't see her as all that popular this year accept amongst her own. She was more of a mutual target for the "illeged floaters". AND....I believe that the issue that Will did win before could have an advantage for Janelle as far as the jury's concerned...but I'm not betting on her being there with Will. He could shock all of us and win his first hoh. It's not like he doesn't have it in him....

All I know for sure is that I'm glad ERika's going.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •