The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jay is not taking any mess this year"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jay is not taking any mess this year"
Between "blow up" at Melrose and the chastising at the makeover I would say Jay is not going to take any complaining this year. Even though Melrose was set up for her chastising I think its about time that someone reign these girls in. He is the on who gets to see the girls the most and I think he should be on panel some days. Wouldn't you love it if Jay was there for Moniques rant or to see the messy house just two days after move in? I could just see his face.
Out of all Tyra's associates I think Jay would know (beyond photo) who should become ANTM...he's the one that has to deal with all of their crap.

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats" "1415232920158201825201512153111354152314"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... nazpink 09-29-06 1
   RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... ginger 09-29-06 2
       RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... pumpkinqueen 09-29-06 4
 RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... eire_heart74 09-29-06 3
 RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... cologirlpurple 09-30-06 5
 RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... trigirl 10-01-06 6
   RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... LisaPles 10-02-06 7
       RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... mistyrose52 10-03-06 8
 RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... Tonya_Harding 10-11-06 9
 RE: Jay is not taking any mess this... eire_heart74 10-12-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-29-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
Jay is by far my most favorite person on the show. I often wonder why Jay is not a permanent fixture on the panel as he has more information on the girls and sees how they are in different situations.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
Perhaps because Mr. Jay is so involved in coordinating the day-to-day shoots they don't want him as a "judge" like Miss Jay. But I like him, too, and I think he understands the girls and their respective agendas very well.

Both Jays are getting more and more airtime -- I think they are trying to fill the "unpredictable and sometimes catty" vacuum left in the wake of Janice's departure.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
I think they are trying to fill the "unpredictable and sometimes catty" vacuum left in the wake of Janice's departure.

i agree--although i don't really think anyone/anything could fill that void.

thanks arkiegrl

i do love the Js though!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
I would love for him to be on the panel but I have a feeling if he was, no one would ever be allowed to win!!!! After seeing some of their damn hissy fits, he would be more likely to slap them as they walk up to be judge.

The panel I think stays that way because it's like a "go see". The model presents their pictures and has to show she has a personality that they like. the panel is a little more removed from the day to day stuff of the show.

cologirlpurple 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-30-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cologirlpurple Click to send private message to cologirlpurple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
I love Mr. Jay....and I am happy that the producers are finally letting him vent his displeasure. I wonder do REAL models act the way that these wannabes act?/ Or is it all reality TV stuff to keep us coming back?? I wonder-often-HOW the judges can think something looks "beautiful" when me and my regular watchers think it looks horrible...... I did NOT like the twins anorexia/bulimia photos....they had NO beauty to our eyes. While on the other hand, they send people home - Megan - without a second thought. I love the show, don't get me wrong, just wish that a bit more reality played into what is accepted as "beauty". I also wish that Jay would give ALL the girls the same amount of direction in the shoots......He went really far with Jade AND Danielle on the commercials last season, yet seemed not to give hardly any to a couple of the girls thus far this season. Am I wrong here?????

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-01-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
I think Mr. Jay let's Miss Tyra know what is really going on at the shoots.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
>I think Mr. Jay let's Miss
>Tyra know what is really
>going on at the shoots.

Yes, I definitely agree. I loved the beotch-slapping that Jay gave the girls after the makeovers. I think they deserved it!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-03-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
I TOTALLY agree that he should have a consulting role on this show!

Who better to judge these girls?? But, as someone else said, because he's there more than anyone else, NO ONE would have a chance to win, because, especially THIS season, they are ALL in big trouble!!

I'd take a chance and say the twins, and maybe a few others might have a leg to stand on, but for the most part, they really lifted the log to find the most spoiled, sleeziest characters they could find this time. AND, IMHO, they aren't all that good looking, either....

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

I think Mr. Jay is a winny priss himself.

The igrls are right to compalin about their makeovers. Tyra is always exagerating about girls being themselves and crap but then they go and give them makeovers, and not good ones.

Mr.Jay is sooo anoying. I cant stand to hear him talk. He is trying to be a DIVA which does not look good on a guy. He was also unconsiderate when he lashed out at the one chick that was late to the shoot because she was getting a message they had given to her.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jay is not taking any mess this year"
He's certainly getting tired of this show. He seemed so bored and annoyed at the shoot last night. Part of me feels for him but part of me is like "Give them a break!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •