The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Overall a good episode. The girl with the least potential/no potential was voted off. Seriously, I do not remember her name but she really had no chance of even becoming a low ranked American Model. Her face was old on I think she had a bad jaw line. Her "rocker" persona was also very annoying. However her picture was not as bad as they where making it out to be they put facial hair on her, what where they expecting! I thought it had a Mona Lisa style to it.

On the Anchal drama. I think the girl who was talking about Anchal is the most annoying girl. Anchal has problems from not being a cute child. She is also not as pretty as they are making her out to be. It was annoying when the Androgoneous girl said "she knows she’s pretty" I can see why Anchal might not feel atttractive. She is also to heavy to be a model.

On the twins. They need to separate them. It was a bad move to not make them completely different on the makeovers. I suspect they will eliminate them together.

On AJ. She reminds me of Sandra Bullock.

On Tyra. I am tired of Tyra bringing on the Naomi Campbell thing. I thing Tyra is jealous that Naomi can still do runway but she cant.

On who should win. Right now Carrie dee is the only one who looks like a model.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... Magnolia_Rocker 10-12-06 1
   RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... LisaPles 10-12-06 2
 RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... eire_heart74 10-12-06 3
   RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... nazpink 10-12-06 4
       RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... Magnolia_Rocker 10-12-06 5
 RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... ginger 10-12-06 6
   RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... deweydrop 10-12-06 7
       RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights epi... ginger 10-12-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-12-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
Last night they did what I was afraid they would....shoot the twins together. Ugh! This was the reason I knew I would hate having twins on this show. First of all they should have given them totally different make-overs. Sure they look slightly different in photos but not enough to make it worthwhile to have them here. I enjoy seeing 12 completely different girls do their thing and try to prove that they have what it takes.

Next, I'm sticking by my first instincts after the premiere show and rooting for AJ and Caridee.

A Tribe Original!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-12-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
>Last night they did what I
>was afraid they would....shoot the
>twins together. Ugh!

>First of all they should
>have given them totally different
>make-overs.

Yeah, I agree! I am an identical twin and I know it gets so old constantly being compared to one another! Being a twin, you would think I would be for the idea, but I agree with you that I want to see each woman do their unique thing and have their own look.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
I agree Caridee and AJ seem to be the top contenders for now! I really like them both so far!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
I'm really rooting for Caridee and A.J. as well. Out of all the girls they seem to take the best pictures, have the best attitudes, and aren't so awkward. This season seems to be filled with a bunch of awkward girls.

I think Melrose would have potential if she would just shut up once in awhile. I don't hate the girl but her commentary just gets old. I'm not going to pin the whole Anchal thing on just Melrose because the twins and Jadea did their fair share of lip flapping.

Anchal is attractive, but her insecurities are holding her back.

Jadea is just annoying. I'm tired of still hearing about the hair especially from a girl who went on and on to Jay about how they could chop it off for all she cared. She's a nice looking, strong featured woman and if she can't get past short hair for one moment to see that then I say hit the road. Honestly, short hair or long hair I'm sure we would be seeing the same problems with her pics.

As for the twins, I think it sucks that they weren't given two completely different looks. They are not intense enough to pull off a joint career therefore there's no point of them looking the same. I really don't see them as much of models and something about them gets a bit under my skin.

Meg was a nice fun girl who had her physically attractive qualities about her but modeling is not a good career move for her.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-12-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
"something about them gets a bit under my skin"

For me? It's their eyes. They are way two close together. It makes for a lot of head with not much face to fill it. Also, they have weird noses. They curve down at the tip. (Yes, I know I nit pick. Try it it's fun!)

A Tribe Original!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
I agree that Meggggg (or was she the one-g Meg?) needed to go.

However, I disagree re the twins thing. I think they are doing exactly what the fashion world is going to do with the twins - sometimes together, sometimes separate. I thought their circus shot rocked. I also thought AJ and Caridee were amazing. And, although she is certainly one of the MOST annoying girls this season, Melrose did pretty good with the Ugly Ole Hag Face shot. I think Tyra did it to continue to take her down a peg or two and Melrose rose to the occasion.

Speaking of Melrose, I thought it was funny how Tyra took her "tell me your fears" theme and twisted it into a "so who has had Melrose say something mean" discussion. Poor Melrose didn't seem to see that coming.

I dont' think Tyra is gellus of Naomi. Naomi is getting into some real trouble with the law due to her anger management issues. She tried an acting career years ago and it fizzled. Now, I'm not saying Tyra is Dame Judi Densch, or even Oprah, but she does have this show and her own show playing simultaneously - we can't say she is less successful than Naomi. Further, I think Trya was glad to give up modeling and start eating again, now that she is making the Tee Vee bucks.

I'm torn on Anschal. Beautiful but takes boring pictures and if what Melrose was saying made her cry, the real nasty world of fashion will grind her under its stilleto heel in about six months.

If Jaeda doesn't pick it up, she's doomed soon.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"

> Further, I think Trya
>was glad to give up
>modeling and start eating again,
>now that she is making
>the Tee Vee bucks.

I don't watch her talk show...but seeing previews for it and what not...Tyra actually looks THINNER on her talk show...then she does currently on ANTM (which was filmed...when...2-3 months ago?)

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonyas thoughts on tonights episode 10/11"
I haven't seen her show, either. But it does occur to me as I flip around during commercials on ANTM that few people can boast two shows at the same time like Tyra can (albeit shows on "lesser" networks). I just remember that she announced, when she was retiring, that she wanted to eat whatever she wanted and was looking forward to not feeling pressured to be thin all the time.

I think I'd rather hang with Tyra, ego and all, than Naomi at this point. Naomi hits people.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •