The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5831 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-17, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"

With the season premiere of Survivor S34: Game Changers upon us I awaken from my chemically induced slumber to offer everyone the opportunity to join us and participate in this year's edition of BTS, AKA: Be The Survivor.

With BTS you inhabit the personality of one of the Survivor cast mates and in that guise make comments that would normally land you in the "I've been bad" chair in your company's HR department. Dazzle us with your intellect! Spit strategy! Insult the other contestants! Take potshots at Jeff "Jiffy" Probst or *gasp* Executive Producer Mark Burnett.

I'm sold! Where do I go? BTS S34 Sign Up Thresd - Game Changers

This season we've also managed to waive the good taste clause, the "must wear pants" subsection and "prohibited from doing "The Wave" while waiving" waiver, so feel free to let your freak Flagg fly, while still adhering to the Reality TV World rules and guidelines, of course.

There's also a cash prize for the best (most active, most snarky and absolute funniest) contributor. So far my couch cushions have only yielded $1.34, so there'll be no need to file a 1099 this year. Yay!

We look forward to seeing you all at the BTS S34 Sign Up Thresd - Game Changers

But WAIT, there's more...

Our own tribephyl is providing exclusive, elusive, hand-curated, original recipe BTS/Be The Game Changer sig pics that are coveted throughout the galaxy. The only way to claim one is by signing up for a Survivor BTS character.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sig... kingfish 03-07-17 1
   RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sig... RollDdice 03-08-17 3
 RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sig... kingfish 03-08-17 2
   RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sig... RollDdice 03-08-17 4
       RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sig... kingfish 03-09-17 5
           RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sig... foonermints 03-19-17 6
               Misspelled. kingfish 03-20-17 7
                   RE: Misspelled. foonermints 03-25-17 8
                       RE: Misspelled. greenmachine 04-25-17 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19704 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-17, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"
OMG!!!

We get to sign up for free? For nothing? And there's no catch? And we actually get a BTS sigpic? For free? By an internationally acclaimed (muggle though he be) sigpic artist?

Christmas has come early this year? All this free stuff and it's all for free.

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm gonna be first in line, I know a good deal when I see it.

KINGFISH AD AGENCY,BILLBOARD KING OF WEST DUBUQUE
Paid actors are almost all of legal age and immigration status.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-08-17, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"
I hope the community college kids are rolling tape when the guy removing your billboard slips and is hanging from his safety harness.

That way they can record you climbing up and saving him. That'll be good publicity for your *cough* Kingfish Ad Agency and Billboard slapper-upper, representing West Dubuque and the Forbidden Territories.

Any press is good press, right??

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

03-08-17, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-17 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

You see,BTS goes like this:

Whoever has ciera might say to whoever has Sandra:
"You sure are fat, Sandra".

And whoever has Sandra might respond "hey ciera, have you kicked your mom off any islands recently?".

To which ciera might come back with "I'll kill you in your sleep you trashy slut".

And then everybody else in the game chimes in with threats and imaginative insults of their own. And the fun never stops. Until someone croaks, after which the even more fun game of running away and blaming Mark Burnett for everything begins.

Speaking of the EPMB (Evil Prick Mark Burnett), one additional perk of joining BTS is that it is permissible and even encouraged to blame him at any time for any and everything you can dream up, and even to steal his private jet for your personal pleasure, and to boink his wife, because, Lord knows she needs some fun in her life too.

03-08-17, 05:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"

Whoever has ciera might say to whoever has Sandra:
"You sure are fat, Sandra".

And whoever has Sandra might respond
"hey ciera, have you kicked your mom off any islands recently?".

To which ciera might come back with "I'll kill you in your sleep you trashy slut".

You're going to mislead people. We almost never come up with malapropisms, puns, rejoinders and Algonquin Round Table level clever insults that reach that pinnacle of subtle sarcasm.

03-09-17, 00:36 AM (EST)
5. "RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"
That was austerely giggle worthy, even the third time through. Which only serves to emphasize the level of intellectual fun to be had.

foonermints 13766 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-17, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OMG! Survivor Season 34 BTS Sign Ups Are Now Available!"
Corral completed!

03-20-17, 11:41 AM (EST)
7. "Misspelled. "

Choral completed.

As in ""Hallelujah. Hallelujah. Hallelujah. Halleloo-oo-oo---oo-jah.

Want to hear "She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes"? (Banjo accompanying?)

When fish sing, it makes bubbles.

foonermints 13766 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-17, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Misspelled. "
Let us not sing yet, one idiot spammer has escaped the choral.

Go away, Stinkwad Spammers!

greenmachine 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-17, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Misspelled. "
Yea, but I bumped his sea spam out of the ocean.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •